Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

#endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route (35461 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
olatade:
It's a worldwide tin grin

Its a black people thing
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Basicend: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
We created this for ourselves. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
shocked
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Sameercarter(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
So true
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by lavylilly: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
In my experience; Being IGNORANT & CONFIDENT is a problem with many Nigerians. D Braggadocio of Stupidity is amazing to watch. So; Change for those often involves bursting a 'confidence bubble'. "I don't know" is not stupidity. We are all ignorant, it's only in different subjects.

Show me the heroes that the youth of a country look up to and I will tell you the what will happen to that country in the future. #RethinkNG
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Lastborn11: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
maritime, have you ever talk about the bad Roads in Badagry , The only Ecowas road that got damage, yeye corn tree
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Charmingrascal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
At least foods will be surplus and it won't be only Buhari, the Governors and Senators that are eating foreign rice.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by mclorenzo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rice supposed cheap in coming days o

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Sijo01(f): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
The greedy smugglers will still sell at exorbitant price angry

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by SnOOpERr: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats. Okonjo Iweala. Congrats Nigeria but Bleep Trump
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by kingk(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Someone pls help me slap Vanguard Maritime Report. They keep reporting the south issue, why can't Vanguard Maritime Report go to the north border and report the happenings there.

Ndi ara everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
olatade:

Looting is a black thing
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Jostoman: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good news to Nigerians.
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by seeker121(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Idiroko border now is as free as anything rice and other contraband just dey enter those customs are another menace to be tackle at border towns.They shoot negligently and mount unneccessary checkpoints,imagine from Idiroko border to Sango over 30 checkpoints that is much.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
So Nigerians are happy committing Crime and then they say they want their country to grow
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Kheeng1: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jostoman:
Good news to Nigerians.

How is it good news

Dont you know that even weapons can come in.
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Zooposki(f): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Looting is a black thing

In USA the whites are mostly the ones looting. You don’t watch the news??
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Zooposki(f): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How is it good news

The North have weapons. Let the south also have.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Zooposki:

In USA the whites are mostly the ones looting. You don’t watch the news??

It is the blacks looting.

Check all the videos and pictures
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Zooposki:

The North have weapons. Let the south also have.

They will use the weapons on you.

You keyboard warriors dont think at all.

You are short sighted
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by IMAMofWAR: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
olatade:
its not world wide. i HAVE seeen protest in hongkong, i have seeen one in china, i have seen one in france. they dont loot. IT IS A BLACK NEGRO THING. BLACKS ARE SCUM
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Cyberfemtex(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
It doesn't matter
After all the border up north isn't closed and the deaf man knows about it

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Mayng01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
If that is what will bring the price of rice down, this is good news

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Starhearts: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

No section of this country is effectively functioning. The only good side of this news is that my cotonou plug go fit move in cotonou weed enter naija without any additional charges. If you smoke cotonou weed ehn if you see Buhari you fit tear am slap not minding the security aides.

Anytime I'm feeling sober all i do is sewa cool

Hw l fit get Cotonou weed
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by prodigyy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Do you have anyone selling smuggled rice so i can buy
Offpoint1:
Yeah, I was part of it... Bought a bag of rice 15k.

Better I buy a smuggled rice, than loot.

The deaf man should open up the boarder till after Corona effects...
Food items aren't funny in market anymore.
I wonder how those with more than 4 children are coping this period. Only me alone I know how much I spend on feeding daily.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Jdbrasco2: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Abeg they should leave them alone. At least prices of food items will reduce. What have they be doing with the large import duties they have been collecting. Border is porous in the north but vagabond vanguard will not report it.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by reiddecuti: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
emror4u:
Jungle...

These dudes in government will do everything possible to make us bag them to return SARS.

I wonder the kind of wickedness these leaders have in their hearts...
We said stop killing us unnecessarily, not leave the country unprotected

What they wish for, when it finally matured will consume us all. If they like, they should continue playing politics like they do with every other things.

Stupid government.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Jdbrasco2: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How is it good news

Northern border is open. So what are you saying? There is demand for cheaper food items. People are dying of hunger.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man / Man Kills His Brother In Anambra, Hangs Himself After Confessing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.