Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff (1168 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999 / I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body / Children Deserve Proper Care, Says Enugu Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by DM007: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGDjiTMvnw
The Nigerian Chief of Army Staff Tukur Buratai, said yesterday in a disclosed meeting with the army commanders that he does not care about being banned, by international Countries concerning the shooting of peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate which happened last week tuesday, october 20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by vanbonattel: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
He is laughing at their dead bodies.
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
GBAM!!!

grin grin

please become the next president let's pepper the Igbos the more. I know Buhari will do it again

this time they will ask "Can #5 take me to Canadan?"
they will be tagging Donald Trump on Twitter
grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by Admissionclass: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
That one na talk?
Oga better illness never hold you..
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by josephubah111(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin

please become the next president let's pepper the Igbos the more. I know Buhari will do it again

this time they will ask "Can #5 take me to Canadan?"
they will be tagging Donald Trump on Twitter
grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
you will not end well
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
josephubah111:
Unhinged tribalistc bastard
[/s]
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by baby124: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
When he’s dragged to ICC he will cry on TV. His type don’t have small liver.
Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by yarimo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
you are a gallant officer Mr BURATAI, please deal with any criminal pretending to be protesters against endsars.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff by kesandu94684: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
When he’s dragged to ICC he will cry on TV. His type don’t have small liver.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina / #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.