Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,266 members, 7,822,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike (3098 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by IkwerrePikin: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
I have good igbo Inlaws and friends in Port harcourt and other parts of Nigeria as an Ikwerre man, i love them no hatred but i want them to call their IPOB brothers to order before it is too late.

I want to sound this warning to the Igbos led by Nnamdi Kanu who have ordered his IPOB members to attack Gov. Wike my brother outside Nigeria whenever he flies out for government function.

1. We Ikwerre people are warriors, we are not the kind of people you can play such silly game with and expect us to keep mute. So Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB in general should get ready for our response in our own way which may be too bloody for the Igbos doing business in Port harcourt.

2. Gov. Wike is one of the leader and defender of the Niger delta people, and Rivers state and Niger delta at large will not take it lightly with any group or region who attacks our own.

3. IPOB activities in Rivers state remains banned and any igbo who have refused to be peaceful and law abiding in Port harcourt doing his/her business and choose to carry out the flag of IPOB or hold meetings in any part of Rivers state will be dealt with as all Rivers state youths have been given the order to identify these IPOB miscreants and hand them over to the security agency.

Be peaceful I repeat be peaceful and enjoy Rivers state while you do your business, enjoy our good roads and infrastructure else you will push us to the wall to make Rivers state unconducive for you.

God bless everyone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by vanbonattel: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Go and sit down. Fulani claiming to be Ikwerre just to cause ethnic division.

Nobody can ban himself just like Chibuike Amaechi told Wike today. IPOB is a majority in Rivers state. If Wike bans IPOB, he will be a serious minority player because all his grassroot support base will be wiped off grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Aboks(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
a word is enough for the wise tell dem o
PH is not an ipob state be warned

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Ezeama400: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
I have good igbo friends in Port harcourt and other parts of Nigeria as an Ikwerre man, but i want them to call their IPOB brothers to order before it is too late.

I want to sound this warning to the Igbos led by Nnamdi Kanu who have ordered his IPOB members to attack Gov. Wike my brother outside Nigeria whenever he flies out for government function.

1. We Ikwerre people are warriors, we are not the kind of people you can play such silly game with and expect us to keep mute. So Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB in general should get ready for our response in our own way which may be too bloody for the Igbos doing business in Port harcourt.

2. Gov. Wike is one of the leader and defender of the Niger delta people, and Rivers state and Niger delta at large will not take it lightly with any group or region who attacks our own.

3. IPOB activities in Rivers state remains banned and any igbo who have refused to be peaceful and law abiding in Port harcourt doing his/her business and choose to carry out the flag of IPOB or hold meetings in any part of Rivers state will be dealt with as all Rivers state youths have been given the order to identify these IPOB miscreants and hand them over to the security agency.

Be peaceful I repeat be peaceful and enjoy Rivers state while you do your business, enjoy our good roads and infrastructure which most of your state Governors can not boost of else we will make Rivers state unconducive for you.

God bless everyone.

Like I said on the other thread, some of us Igbos from SS extraction exist..

Don't start what will consume you because Igbos are not your mates if really you are an Ikwrere which I am still doubting because the hate in you is too much

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by vanbonattel: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Aboks:
a word is enough for the wise tell dem o

PH is not an ipob state be warned

Rivers is overwhelmingly IPOB. One of the strongest sectors is our Igweocha branch right inside mile 1 axis grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
I have good igbo friends in Port harcourt and other parts of Nigeria as an Ikwerre man, but i want them to call their IPOB brothers to order before it is too late.

Be peaceful I repeat be peaceful and enjoy Rivers state while you do your business, enjoy our good roads and infrastructure which most of your state Governors can not boost of else we will make Rivers state unconducive for you.

God bless everyone.
U mean ikwerre that stands when an aro chukwu man comes to a meeting ...lmao
Ikwerre population in port Harcourt no even reach 15% self

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Aboks(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:

Rivers is overwhelmingly IPOB. One of the strongest sectors is our Igweocha branch right inside mile 1 axis grin

be deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by tartar9(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nonsense. Rivers is Igbo.
Igbos attack Wike,nothing will happen! We Yorubas are solidly behind you.
Even if anything happens,you can always troop in as refugees to the South West as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by michelz: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
I have good igbo Inlaws and friends in Port harcourt and other parts of Nigeria as an Ikwerre man, i love them no hatred but i want them to call their IPOB brothers to order before it is too late.

God bless everyone.
Mynd44: rule 3

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by wingmanIII: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ikwerres would not attempt suicide for Wike.
The OP must be a teenager.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Admissionclass: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ikwerrepikin my foot you just cast yourself without knowing..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by muykem: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wike has spoken. IPOB has no place in south south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by SlayerForever: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op don cast himself. Very stupid boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Anyiodogwu: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na em be say you wan attack omoku people,ndoki people, ndoni people,omuma people,ahoada people,etche people abi? I don’t respond in such useless topics but let me say this here,the OP is not from rivers state neither does he live in rivers state if he has been to ph he will know that upland rivers state as a whole is mostly not much different from imo and abia, in terms of language culture tradition music etc.
we in rivers state can’t even distinguish all this nonsense he wrote up here.
Most of the area boys in ph collecting matching ground are either from obioakpor or from abia state,but truth be told u can’t really tell an ngwa man that ph is not his land.(Ali nna ya gbara)

Mind you I am ndoki from umuasia near afam OYELGA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by cktheluckyman: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
How do you even differentiate between the Igbos and the so-called Ikwere? PH is overwhelming Igbo so anyone saying he will attack Igbos in PH is only making a fool of himself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by cktheluckyman: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
There is hardly any difference between Igbos of the SE and the numerous Igbo tribes in Rivers including the so-called Ikwere tribe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by HandmadeD: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cc: IkwerrePikin

Oga you're certainly unguided. Please be reminded that virtually every Ikwere Man is married to an Ibo woman. While over 60% of the successful ones are married to an Ibo woman. I once lived in PH for over 14 years

And what about a scenario where your in law is killing too? Especially your sisters bread winner grin

So be careful what you ask for son because God answers prayer.

Nairaland is not a trash can

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by joeprince23(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Anyiodogwu:
I don’t respond in such useless topics but let me say this here,the OP is not from rivers state neither does he live in rivers state if he has been to ph he will know that upland rivers state as a whole is mostly not much different from imo and abia, in terms of language culture tradition music etc.
we in rivers state can’t even distinguish all this nonsense he wrote up here.
Most of the area boys in ph collecting matching ground are either from obioakpor or from abia state,but truth be told u can’t really tell an ngwa man that ph is not his land.(Ali nna ya gbara)

Mind you I am ndoki from umuasia near afam OYELGA
Nwa ndoki my brother how you dey,no mind the mumu OP na road we need for oyigbo. From umuebule to afam no road, even from location road to flow station no road down to Igbo-etche in etche lga no road, abi na omuma lga, even onelga people dey compain, ahoada is a mess,eleme is a mess, even emohua (Ikwerre lg) is a mess.
Wike just dey build fly over up and down for Ohio-akpor, iriebe people are they not Ikwerre enough abeg make I rest here

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by sammyj: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin See threats upon threats. The dead man and his miscreant quoting the OP should be guided!!! cheesy grin
Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
I hereby call on well meaning Nigerians to chase Oba Tupac back to the Lagos lagoon cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by survivor10(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
OP, You are probably under 25 years. It's a pity that you are a tribal bigot at your young age.

Better hustle to put a roof over your head and eat three square meals you tribal bigot and fool.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by GeneralStan(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
When you wake up let me know...
Ikwerre people will attack igbos? It's just like saying that ngwa people will attack ohafia people cuz of ikpeazu....
Like I said when you wake up let me know!!!

14 Likes

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Redcrafton: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Look at this small Ikwerre boy issuing threats.

You threatening people that fought all tribes plus Chad, Niger, Egypt and the colonial bigwigs and stood there grounds for 3 years, until Awolowo introduced blockade?

May be you weren't born then. But you should read history from sources.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by 24SEVEN: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
You guys are overworking yourselves unnecessarily. Dem no born IPOB well. Enough said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Kinematics: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
OP oil dey your head. You have said it all, let the ipoo miscreants continue to fool themselves, what happened in 1970 will repeat itself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by History555: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op is not from ikwerre. He is one of the media cows. How do you differentiate an ikwerre from an lgbo man. 30k media cows

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:
Go and sit down. Fulani claiming to be Ikwerre just to cause ethnic division.

Nobody can ban himself just like Chibuike Amaechi told Wike today. IPOB is a majority in Rivers state. If Wike bans IPOB, he will be a serious minority player because all his grassroot support base will be wiped off grin

sharap....!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Aboks(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
joeprince23:

Nwa ndoki my brother how you dey,no mind the mumu OP na road we need for oyigbo. From umuebule to afam no road, even from location road to flow station no road down to Igbo-etche in etche lga no road, abi na omuma lga, even onelga people dey compain, ahoada is a mess,eleme is a mess, even emohua (Ikwerre lg) is a mess.
Wike just dey build fly over up and down for Ohio-akpor, iriebe people are they not Ikwerre enough abeg make I rest here

Igbo man

Emohua is not ikwerre LGA mind you
Emohua is on its own Emohua LGA

It is obio akpor not ohio akpor

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ezeama400:

Like I said on the other thread, some of us Igbos from SS extraction exist..

Don't start what will consume you because Igbos are not your mates if really you are an Ikwrere which I am still doubting because the hate in you is too much

you too,sharrap....!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Aboks(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:
Look at this small Ikwerre boy issuing threats.

You threatening people that fought all tribes plus Chad, Niger, Egypt and the colonial bigwigs and stood there grounds for 3 years, until Awolowo introduced blockade?

May be you weren't born then. But you should read history from sources.

Hmmmmmmm
I laugh in swahili

Hihihihi hahahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by joeprince23(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Aboks:

Emohua is not ikwerre LGA mind you
Emohua is on its own Emohua LGA

It is obio akpor not ohio akpor
Onye ndele wu nwa Ikwerre .
Kelga obioakpo phalga and emohua na 4 lga wey Ikwerre land dey

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike by Redcrafton: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Aboks:

Hmmmmmmm
I laugh in swahili

Hihihihi hahahahha

Oyigbo - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyigbo

Oyigbo (also Obigbo) (Igbo: Obi Igbo) is a town 30 kilometers from the port city of Port Harcourt and a local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is a satellite of Port Harcourt. Sir Precious Oforji was elected Chairman of the Oyigbo LGA in 2008. EZE Mike Nwaji was installed the traditional of Obigbo in 1998.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down / The South Has Only One Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.