Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja (14726 Views)

Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Updating9JA: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2020
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command has arrested 201 suspected looters who took advantage of the #EndSARS protest to invade public and private warehouses.

Parading the suspects before newsmen, spokesperson of the command, ASP Yusuf Mariam, said they were all arraigned before six mobile courts on Wednesday 28th October, 2020.

“It would be recalled that following the wanton looting and vandalisation of warehouses within the FCT, two days ago, the crime-fighting effort of the FCT Police Command led to the arrest of some suspected vandals cum looters," the PPRO said.

“In continuation of its relentless effort to restore normalcy, within the last 48hours, the Command has arrested and arraigned a total of two hundred and one (201) suspected looters including women and made recoveries of some looted items, at the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Orientation Camp-Kubwa, Kuje, Gwagwalada,Jabi and idu. All the suspects were arraigned before six (6) mobile courts on Wednesday 28th October, 2020.

“The above development is a proof of the Command’s unwavering resolve to further maintain peace and stability within the Federal Capital Territory. The Command wishes to reaffirm that it will not relent until it has brought to book all criminal elements within the FCT.

"On this note, the Commissioner of Police CP. Bala Ciroma is calling on well-meaning residents of the FCT to desist from engaging in any action capable of causing breakdown of law and order, rather residents should conduct themselves peacefully and remain law-abiding.

"While appealing to parents, guardians, community and religious leaders to prevail upon their wards to keep the peace, the Command wishes to reiterate its dedication to the protection of lives and property,” Mariam said.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/police-parade-201-suspected-looters-in-abuja.html

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Good news !!!

Heartless guys looting people hard earn money.

You can never be rich over night, if favour is remove from the equation. Unless you have touch a negative thing.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by lindareep: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Looters are not protesters, let this be passed on! wink

Men Enlargement gel is much available ,
I will deliver to your preferred location within Lagos wink

9 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by nrexzy: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
E don be....

Soon we go Dey beg police to collect bribe

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Liposure: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2020
These are the people killing our dreams of a better nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Iyocartel: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

I don't know for you but i hate ndi kpo kpo.
I'm certain 70 percent of those guys are innocent hustlers who was raided by npf just to add to numbers of looters.

That's the reason i barely go out these days,
In the morning I wake up I pray to jah
I Roll the weed i light sewa, Mchoo my tools mgbanye my data mtuba bombing mchoba mgbada.

Gee get the O.T
Idilo ako maka dollar you talking O.P
danowena:

You are right. One of my workers' wife was picked up simply because the boys ran into the compound where she sells soft drinks and biscuits. She had to be bailed. Just imagine if they could not bail her.
Obodo emebigo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by AuntyAda1(f): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Good Job NPF.
Looters are not protesters. Those hoodlums choose to destroy and loot people's private businesses in the guise of looking for palliatives.
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Emu4life(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Leaders are looting, followers are also looting.
Las las na ALUTA CONTINUA

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by CheedyJ(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Na to dey wear suit & tie waka for street now , if u know u know...

10 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by davillian(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Na here you go see Nigerian police....
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Tintinnoty(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
This says it all. Out politicians are the REAL VIP Looters. Ask a legislator how much is his monthly take home and watch his countenance change.

13 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Tekecoms1(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
This is a very good one from the police helping to tune down the rate of crime in the society by crooks who hijacked a peaceful Endsars protest.
It's going to serve as a deterrent to upcoming criminal acts.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by RaptObserver: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
They should be charged to court fast and update the public. We are in a new era no more illegal detention. I have moved around for the last three weeks I didn't see any policeman collecting money from drivers
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by ORACLE1975(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
What about the thug
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by IdontGivAfuck: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
This government is so afraid they are now using scare tactics

They think by parading these people , believing it will make others afraid to protest again grin

That's the thing about dishonest people, bullies and tyrants they think they can only control people through fear but what they don't know is that fear never lasts long,after a while the victim stops being afraid and will rather die than continue living on their knees

Ask me to do anything and I will, I am a souljah , I don't give a fûck , but never ask me to live on my knees. I will rather die on my feet than live like a king on my knees ..

Proudly an Edo Man

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by khingTony(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020

Good Move

But, when are they going to parade the old looters that have brought this country to it's Knees? When are they going to parade the Various state Governors that hoarded Covid-19 palliatives? When are they going to parade the Corrupt senators and Ministers?

Oh, I forgot they are above the law

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Okay naaw
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Dave0116(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
What evidence do they have against them abi it's still vibe and inshallah?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by aseyi24: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
This one na pay back time hahaha
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by phransix2: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by edo3(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Eyah
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Joshmodest(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Not one single looter among these folks , just a bus of hapless folks wey Waka enter trouble ! grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Trust me when I say 99% of those dudes are innocent.

The real looters are somewhere, sucking catfish head on a bottle of chilled gulder

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Mrdecent(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
If you like dress any how now, you are on your own.
This is how they will be picking people on the street like used recharge card till December.

Yahoo boys don run, police too are afraid. Any police operation now would be like say war wan happen. They will invade to arrest armless suspect.

Just be careful. Not the best time for night out. Please are on revenge mission till they are satisfied
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Mindlog: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
These ones am seeing there don't look like persons that have relatives that would come forward to bail them.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by omowolewa: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Hope the prisons can contain the numbers
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by jericco1(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
I commend them for this, some looted people's stores. It is very wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by oka4ugoo: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Let's be wary of the recent crackdown of supposed "looters" by the Nigerian Police Force. From suppose looters they will soon go for protesters all geared towards silencing and ensuring no further repeat of any form of protest in this country again.

Let's no forget that they first sponsored hoodlums who engaged in destruction of peoples' properties in the presence of Police officers, none was arrested. No soldier or Police officer has been arrested for the Lekki toll gate shooting.

Honestly we have been scammed again by the Government. With what is going on now, the endsars protest was an exercise in futility. We the masses are still the ones suffering the endsars aftermath. Nothing was actually achieved at the end of the day.
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by Newbiee: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Pay back period. While I do not blame those that catted away palliatives meant for them, those that went extra mile to loot people property should be prosecuted
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2020
He don red for these ones
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by hajaguna: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2020
u no go waste time to arrest dem
Re: Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja by nairavsdollars(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
When will police parade big looters in Abuja?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered / ‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.