Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart (39372 Views)

Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart / Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Commentor: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
ofiko123:
This is Nigeria everybody Na criminal..

Falz song for that matter.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by ipobarecriminals: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
sad Useless yweets
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Perfectman91: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
cosmos1440:
Both the APC and the PDP are crooks . But the PDP is a million times worse than the APC. While I will do everything in my own little corner to make my fellow Nigerians reject both the APC and the PDP.
But my prayer, and what will give me the greatest joy is the complete destruction of the PDP.

So far the it is only the PDP governors that have been offering bribe to the endsars protesters.
Crossr Rivers, Delta and now Oyo.
It will not be well with the PDP and its supporters and e no go better for all the enemies of Nigeria .

Never knew the ass could talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by donprinyo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
cosmos1440:
Both the APC and the PDP are crooks . But the PDP is a million times worse than the APC. While I will do everything in my own little corner to make my fellow Nigerians reject both the APC and the PDP.
But my prayer, and what will give me the greatest joy is the complete destruction of the PDP.

So far the it is only the PDP governors that have been offering bribe to the endsars protesters.
It will not be well with the PDP and its supporters and e no go better for all the enemies of Nigeria .
Indirectly, you brought bubu to us

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by heendrix(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
afam1992:
and APC too both parties are enemies to the youths especially APC. the hardship during the PDP regime was not up to what we are experiencing now. there was no SARS killing people like this, fuel price was better with subsidy but APC spoilt the whole thing. I pray that God will still punish all of them.

And also punish tha fool called cosmos1440 or whateva tf he calls his name

dumbskull nonentity angry
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Adakintroy: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
I did not support this protest because I knew majorly we were dealing with lazy cry baby yoooths. Highly disfunal class.

The global recess is taking a toll on their party and flamboyant lifestyles and activities. Suddenly they want instant change and revolution.

I said all this is because the governor's have not release money.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Adakintroy: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
I did not support this protest because I knew majorly we were dealing with lazy cry baby yoooths. Highly disfunal class.

The global recess is taking a toll on their party and flamboyant lifestyles and activities. Suddenly they want instant change and revolution.

I said all this is because the governor's have not release money. They are use to sharing free money.

But what they don't know is that the world is in recess, money is therefore in shot supply.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Organs(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
I can see change happening gradually. 1. The names of those that collected the money are listed. Now if our media is actually working, they will go and interview the students and a journalist will write a detail report of findings. 10,15,20 years from now, when one of them comes forward for election, this can be used against him. Also, i blame the Student leader that initially collected the money and later rejected it. He did not show leadership.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by HomeOfMe(f): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
cosmos1440:

Like somebody said a few days ago;there are two types of youths - Youth 1 The builders. They're the ones who organized a peaceful protest for almost 2 weeks before some people started sponsoring hoodlums to disrupt it.
The second category which are Youth 2; those are the burners. Those were the ones usually used by the evil corrupt politicians to disrupt the peaceful protests organized by youth 1. Our problems are youth 2 who are corrupt, and are sabotages. Just imagine�
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by efficiencie(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
SARS has now become Slaves Are Ready to Serve (SARS)...this is how the politicians enslave the so called "future of tomorrow"...give them money and they will fall in line! Apes obey!!
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by BigBashiru: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:
Wait, so did the youths at Lekki Toll gate die for these foools to be collecting money?

Chai, the idiocy of the black man is almost genetic. They never think of longterm goals and results. Never angry

BLACKS seem an inferior specie unless they are born again Christians or at the least have been exposed to the oyinbos....its almost genetic

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by atonement12: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
EndSars gift? Divide and rule politicians.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by israelp(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
but they cn stil chop d money n stil fight for their right.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by arcis: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mr Governor up till this moment is still sharing money among different social, civil and religious bodies in the state. Each group go home with 50K each.

This was done yesterday. Once you collect your envelope of 50K, they take your pictures.

I keep saying it, We still have a long way to go as a nation.

Nobody is asking questions, we just keep quite as if nothing is wrong.
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by trudpo: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
The way long gannnn.
inoki247:
Omo e be like say we still av a long way to go.... Everyone is sha fighting for is pocket
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by israelp(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
arcis:
Mr Governor up till this moment is still sharing money among different social, civil and religious bodies in the state. Each group go home with 50K each.

This was done yesterday. Once you collect your envelope of 50K, they take your pictures.

it doesnt change anything wade u collect money or nt...if d youth cn unit d goal wil b archevie
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by wwwihy: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
PDP , share the money
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by wizi4tyn: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sharing money to a group of youths(particularly the jobless ones) almost always brings about division even when the group is not headless
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Rebuke: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
cosmos1440:

See this fool! Come out plain and stop beating about the bush.

Imagine the crap you just typed up there.

So you only seek the crushing of PDP and not both APC and PDP.

If you open your dirty mouth near any sensible Nigerian to spew this rubbish of PDP is worse than yhur APC, the slap you will receive will remove all your rotten teeth and reset yhur dead brain and conscience.

Come 2023 not PDP nor APC should smell power. If yhu are a supporter of APC let your prayer fall back on your head and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by gasparpisciotta: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
However, the few who rejected it include: Akeju Olusegun, Asiwaju Lerry, Adekunle Ibunkunoluwa, Oyekangun Damilare, Adeoye Oluwagbemiga, Ayoade Olusegun, Moses Eyem and Babayemi Kayode David.....quote!

These are men true to the cause!

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by edoairways: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
undecided 'Money is the root of all evil'

I rather focus on my business than fight over funds, I did keep pushing despite a lot of Nairalanders ignoring my posts and declining to check the thread on my signature...

Time is valuable though, but then seeing my signature is worth it
The love of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
edoairways:

The love of money is the root of all evil
Thanks for the correction
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by freshMallam1122: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
cosmos1440:

Akwa ibom did same...every root an leaves in PDP is contarminated with corruption....no matter how small the tree is

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
arcis:

If I were one of those youths, I won't ever collect that money. What's the money for? Transport and logistics? So we can't fuel our own buses or what?
50k is nothing compared to my dignity. A decent phone is more than 50k.

Moneymania is destroying so many youths.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
However, the few who rejected it include: Akeju Olusegun, Asiwaju Lerry, Adekunle Ibunkunoluwa, Oyekangun Damilare, Adeoye Oluwagbemiga, Ayoade Olusegun, Moses Eyem and Babayemi Kayode David.....quote!

These are men true to the cause!

Infact, I have stored their names on my phone. If they decide to contest in the future, they have my support.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by sagacioustony: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria elders home and abroad support this movement Nigerians Youths Democratic Party (NYDP) come 2023. Give the youth opportunity to rule this country for just 4 years, if not capable to bring positive changes in the nation within the 4 years with your support just as the youths have been supportive to you all these while.

As for the youths all over Nigeria home or abroad the time is now less join hands to say no to intimidation from the old folks, say no to experience sales of expression of interest forms by these old political parties just to frustrate the, say no to experience sales of forms for any post.

Nigeria election is in Nigeria we can afford it if not for greed of these old folks politicians.

#NYDP say no to #100, 000000 naira for presidential form, say no to#75,000000 naira for governorship form, say no to #70,000000 for senatorship form, say no to #50,000000 for federal house of representative form, say no to #35,000000 for state house of assembly form, say no to #25, 000000 for local government chairmanship form, say no to #15,000000 for local government councilor form.

All these are old ways the old folks use to push the a way using their dubious gotten money.

#Youth less join hands to redeem our country, the time is now!
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by sagacioustony: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2020

Nigeria elders home and abroad support this movement Nigerians Youths Democratic Party (NYDP) come 2023. Give the youth opportunity to rule this country for just 4 years, if not capable to bring positive changes in the nation within the 4 years with your support just as the youths have been supportive to you all these while.

As for the youths all over Nigeria home or abroad the time is now less join hands to say no to intimidation from the old folks, say no to experience sales of expression of interest forms by these old political parties just to frustrate the, say no to experience sales of forms for any post.

Nigeria election is in Nigeria we can afford it if not for greed of these old folks politicians.

#NYDP say no to #100, 000000 naira for presidential form, say no to#75,000000 naira for governorship form, say no to #70,000000 for senatorship form, say no to #50,000000 for federal house of representative form, say no to #35,000000 for state house of assembly form, say no to #25, 000000 for local government chairmanship form, say no to #15,000000 for local government councilor form.

All these are old ways the old folks use to push the a way using their dubious gotten money.

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by sagacioustony: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
The ones who took the money are not fit for leadership, like Esau they will sell their birthright for asaro

The money should be returned

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by sagacioustony: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
THIS SAYS A LOT ABOUT AN AVERAGE NIGERIANS... MAJORITY ARE GREEDY AND CORRUPT...

MAKE I GO FIND MY CANADA VISA ABEG...

Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by MT: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
This governor will sink Oyo state with his financial recklessness. Touting statutory payment as evidence of achievement, meanwhile Oyo state keeps going southward into loan burden. We are watching....
Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
cosmos1440:

your village people strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.