Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court (87048 Views)

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Police that were not even in their stations are the ones arresting ba?
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Mekus4114: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
It is not the Police only who is failing. The whole Nigerian experiment failing that is the reason for #endsars protest. Let’s remain focused our comments should reflect our understanding of the situation and not be a flippant response just to appear as one who comments on issues
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Ogbeniomo: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

I just can't comprehend the way people think, in Nigeria 78% our problem is us, I know government is also playing a role but seriously we, are our problem.

How can you goa commit another crime, imagine snatching a car when you run from prison. Some people e be like say Na do dey do them.

They never finish this one you don enter another one.

Yeye people.
what do u mean by 'us'?.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Humanoid01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Those of you who were cheering the protesters when they freed these people can now see the result of anarchy.

Some of you were claiming that there are illegally detained and imprisoned people there and all sorts of stuff. Now you see the outcome of your actions.

Everyone who supported and cheered this lawlessness has a share in the blood of anyone killed by these criminals.

I wish the people on and off this platform who supported that act would be detained. Even though our armed forces are not the best at their job, no one has the right to set those criminals free. This is a product of absolute selfishness, and it's already showing bad signs. We are the instigators of our own undoings. This country getting better is synonymous to a camel passing through the "eye" of a needle.

3 Likes

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbeniomo:
what do u mean by 'us'?.

We in Nigeria are working towards the chaos in Nigeria. GOVERNMENT can't make Nigeria better alone, we too need a roll to play but all I can see it, we are playing an opposite roll entirely like this prisoners.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Sam0(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
amiibaby:
Nawa oo
E shock you!
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Mrpojj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
boman2014:

https://thecable.ng/how-inmate-who-fled-in-edo-killed-neighbour-who-testified-against-him-in-court

So what is it with our correctional centres , that criminals don't get corrected, instead they form new alliances in prison
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
I pity EDO STATE between now and 2023
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by PropertyBuying(f): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
the news is just reporting terror on criminals as if the police are in charge. those 10 prisoners return willingly but now the police are claiming they where arrested as if they manhunt them. youth have been arrested from the street as hoodlums.

Nigeria my country.
interesting development. The police are now doing their real job and saving us from further society vices.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Dejitops: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
RE ARREST AFTER END SARS
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why are they taking him to the correctional centre. Is that how they will be taking him to the correctional centre everytime he escapes or when the occasion of end something happens.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by CollinsVal(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wahala nor dey ever finish....

1 Like

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
nairanaira12:

Go and watch the video about how the protesters escaped before you continue deceiving yourself that the protesters were responsible for the prison break.

Use your brain if you still have it

Hahaha! Guy u don GBAGAM this @obierika guy with this one.

See shots
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Kingspin(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

I just can't comprehend the way people think, in Nigeria 78% our problem is us, I know government is also playing a role but seriously we, are our problem.

How can you goa commit another crime, imagine snatching a car when you run from prison. Some people e be like say Na do dey do them.

They never finish this one you don enter another one.

Yeye people.
78 of that particular problem is the politicians. They influenced and incite many of our youth and Nigeria. They are also responsible for fueling religious and political and tribal war among Nigeria.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by saintfizzo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Champagnegold: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
I'm in support of police to kill all that are rearrested without trials... forget court time wasting.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by stanliwise(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
AnanseK:

They are the same people. Your sermons cannot change it . The protesters are also The hoodlums.
Says the guy who is suffering from Stockholm syndrome

Please where do this hoodlums come form and why are they so much in Nigeria?

Please answer without sentiment.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by golddare: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
boman2014:

https://thecable.ng/how-inmate-who-fled-in-edo-killed-neighbour-who-testified-against-him-in-court

You can take a kid outta ghetto...., this ain't correctional place but connectional place.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by willyjacs(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Fake news

There was no prison break in Edo.
it's either u were in coma all these past weeks or probably a madman who was just delivered from insanity today.... It won't be ur fault if u have no idea of what's being happening.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by nairanaira12: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obierika:

You are a wild animal!

Go and watch the video again

What the video yourself and tell me exactly how hoodlums broke them out of prison.

1 Like

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Pimine: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
it is high time the government turn our prisons to vocational centers where the inmates go to get vocational skills and use them to do various government mason jobs for free for them instead of them to waste that time of their lives away like that and coming back to unleash mayhem to the citi3ens again thereby making the last deception be worse than the first deception. It'll even save more money for the government and the crime rate will reduce thereby making gains at both ends. Abeg

Aswearugaaad

This is a great idea, however, I feel it shouldn't be completely free. The inmates should have, say, 10% of the fee saved up for them so they have something to fall back on when they get released.

In other news...

Take a second to look at this pic and join the next cryptocurrency revolution. It is the next big thing after Bitcoin.

And the best part? It is FREE!

1 Like

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Earnonline7: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
JESUS
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by manuel4real(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
muhdfaruq:
which lie?The protesrers are to be blame because they are the ones who released the inmates.Look at what is happening now as a result of this.Even thou the government have thier own fault ,we the masses too have our own.
thought it was said that the protesters did not release them
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by femlad97(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Fake news
There was no prison break in Edo.
wait!!! are you from Gaza or Tunisia
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by 77up(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I know you all will insult the inmate

How are we sure he was guilty of the crime accused of initially
just when I was expecting your reckless comment as usual and here you are ,not disappointed undecided keep cheering evil, by the time you have the taste of it, you will understand what is happening .
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Bbass1990(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
And you still name it correctional center, what has been corrected in this there act, if you still think Nigerian correctional center rehabilitates you should have a second thought now
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by chronique(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
I said this was going to happen
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
muller101:
And you believed the NPF
just watched it on the news just now. It's true
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Denver88: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is just a junk stories from NPF,you can tell this story to fools who don't know NPF works. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.