Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court (87047 Views)

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by thatsleepboy1: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

This is a great idea, however, I feel it shouldn't be completely free. The inmates should have, say, 10% of the fee saved up for them so they have something to fall back on when they get released.

it won't be given to them directly. It should be used to set up sth for them and they'll monitor their progress. If they fail, they'll be sent back to jail with hard labor this time so that when they come out, they'll be responsible.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by ciro11(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
manuel4real:
I don't trust this NPF, they can lie for africa

Exactly
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Obierika(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
CalvinGaye:

My nigga @nairanaira12, Abeg reason this talk!!!

Is this guy not a COMPLETE HOMO STUPIDIS
Person go jus carry ANTICLOCKWISE THINKING brain dey Waka upandan. (Spits).

Hungry modafucking bastard.

You obviously have a loose but in your brain...I will fix it!
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by CoolAmbience(m): 4:19am On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

I just can't comprehend the way people think, in Nigeria 78% our problem is us, I know government is also playing a role but seriously we, are our problem.

How can you goa commit another crime, imagine snatching a car when you run from prison. Some people e be like say Na do dey do them.

They never finish this one you don enter another one.

Yeye people.

I agree with you. The youths have so much part to play.

Yes, leadership is a key setback in Nigeria, but my brother, the youths have no where they are going.

What kind of youths clamour and support lavish lifestyles without legit jobs; fraud, drug abuse, moral indecency, wild social behaviors, tauting, thuggery, criminal leaders etc. How different are we from these old folks? Perhaps, this is what is keeping our nation down on her knees. It is obviously a case of the kettle calling the pot black. A clear example: the protests that just ended. We believe the leaders have destroyed and mismanaged our country, and wanted to effect a change, starting with bringing police brutality to an end. Then, we turn peaceful protests into murders, lies, maiming, looting and wanton destruction of properties....

I keep saying it, if we must be taken seriously, we must start demonstrating real concern for leadership: we must start being concerned about who becomes a Councillor, LGA Chairman, Assembly member etc. We must choose quality and character, over everything ephemeral.

We must promote moral decency in all ramifications. We must start extoling good conducts and persons with rare qualities, and reward competence. We must love being told the truth, irrespective of how it makes us feel.

Importantly, we must stop living for today. That's the trick the older generation use on us. They give you a few currency notes to help us live for a few days, weeks, months or years while they mortgage and steal away what is meant for generations yet unborn.

We are too carried away by flash. We are loosing integrity and our minds quicker than anything else. We are betrayals of ourselves. We now hate legitimate work but increasingly crave the good life. We now hate to build but love to live. We want all in one day. And once we get it, no matter how, we flaunt it shamelessly and oppressively; and live even more dangerously. We are becoming increasingly averse to rationality and learning.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by witworth(m): 4:38am On Oct 30, 2020
The useless Nigerian police are assuring the people of the state that the police “have the capacity to provide adequate security for their lives and property”
The same set of so-called law enforcement shit that couldn't even give good witness protection for their citizen who testified in court.
Wrong Government.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Thazard(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Innocent inmate illegally detained by the police grin

I'm telling you
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Thazard(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
urchcoded:
He has not forgiven the guy. Even if he stayed 20 years in prison and was released he will still go after him.

He might be innocent so the grudges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.