Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos (24898 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta / Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by MiaBeer(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sad
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Harrykn: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
nah wa o, Everyday fire in Lagos eh just tire person
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Arizonaz: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why Lagos and fire?
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by sammysneh(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Too many loss this period, Lord have mercy
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by IdontGivAfuck: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Godsownvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
[/s]

Fraud alert

Run from this
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Dreadlock69(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
West and fire , cultist, skull mining, rape, paedophile,
East and road accident , relations abuse ,
Northern and religious illiteracy, illiteracy, , killing , bombing, herdsmen attack, Boko Haram , kidnapping, deliberate massive genocide, child marriage
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by modsfucker: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
Arewa people and trucks that are not road worthy

The Chief judge has spoken... He's already helped us find the identity of the owner of the ill-fated tanker, wow.... Looking forward to your comment on Peace Mass Transit-related thread.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Moving caskets on our roads.

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by humilitypays(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Just take a look at Lagos state, the economic center of Nigeria that generate over 100 billion daily on just internally generated revenue yet there is nothing to show for it since 1999, all because of one greedy man that pocketed Lagos, a country in a country inside his agbada and when you speak his attack dogs come after your head for speaking the truth.

My dear Yoruba friends, is this the Lagos you dreamed of A disorganised slum with dead traps they call street roads looking like a war torn area, is that your dream city The next defense they have is to start posting pictures of Aba but they forgot that if Abia state enjoy quarter of the privileges Lagos enjoyed from colonial era till date; massive infrastructural development by Nigerian federal government plus private sector contributions on daily basis, Aba will be like London.

If Yorubas fail to transform Lagos in this 8 years they have been on full charge of Nigerian government from being the leader of the ruling party to being the vice president to speaker of house of reps to works and housing minister to power to just name it, then....then....I reserve my comment.

To be serious Lagos is not what it ought to be, it's shameful, whoever has been leading Lagos state since the end of military era need to be done away with fast for Lagos to achieve its full glory.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by PDSI(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Greenbirth:
Even during the EndSars burning and looting. No fire service was seen to put out any burning building. In a sain countries within mins of fire outbreaks, fire service men will be every where.

Lagos fire service are proactive to the best of my knowledge. You don't expect them to come out during the protest because we know what the hoodlums can do next. No police to protect the fire service agency from hoodlums too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by LeslieChow(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
The part of the road where this happened has totally collapsed. Since the Federal Government doesn't want to rehabilitate it (it's a federal road), we will keep seeing a reoccurring event such as this. State government will equally not touch it.

I doubt if the driver actually lost control. The depth of the pot holes there is deep enough to overturn a tanker.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Chicastle: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Laimomo08:
Why all this things dey happen

EndbadroadsEndbadgovernance
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Chicastle: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Greenbirth:
Even during the EndSars burning and looting. No fire service was seen to put out any burning building. In a sain countries within mins of fire outbreaks, fire service men will be every where.

Even where would fire service men drive through if they even want to? When they have used illegal buildings scattered everywhere no roads thr government doesn't even have her Building department.
Shithhole

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by okoloemmalex(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
2020, it yaf do for you...

make we all package and wait for 2021, this 2020 no be yam at all.

na only polithiefcians and very few legitimate hustlers e favour.

even church dey bleed too.

nawa oh
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by wamide042(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2020

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
modsfucker:

The Chief judge has spoken... He's already helped us find the identity of the owner of the ill-fated tanker, wow.... Looking forward to your comment on Peace Mass Transit-related thread.

grin grin grin

When it comes to tankers we know that's Arewa's territory...inter_state transport is Ipob ...intra_city Lagos is Afonja and Ipob
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by modsfucker: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

When it comes to tankers we know that's Arewa's territory...inter_state transport is Ipob ...intra_city Lagos is Afonja and Ipob

cheesy
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by macjireh: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Laimomo08:
Why all this things dey happen
because we have lost our fear of God,,,especially by talking against d Churches and men of God... na Judgement time be ds
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by greensandy: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Just take a look at Lagos state, the economic center of Nigeria that generate over 100 billion daily on just internally generated revenue yet there is nothing to show for it since 1999, all because of one greedy man that pocketed Lagos, a country in a country inside his agbada and when you speak his attack dogs come after your head for speaking the truth.

My dear Yoruba friends, is this the Lagos you dreamed of A disorganised slum with dead traps they call street roads looking like a war torn area, is that your dream city The next defense they have is to start posting pictures of Aba but they forgot that Lagos if Abia state enjoy quarter of the privileges Lagos enjoyed from colonial era till date; massive infrastural development by Nigerian federal government plus private sector contributions on daily basis, Aba will be like London.

If Yorubas fail to transform Lagos in this 8 years they have owned Nigerian government from being the leader of the ruling party to being the vice president to speaker of house of reps to works and housing minister to power to just name it, then....then....I reserve my comment.

To be serious Lagos is not what it ought to be, it's shameful, whoever has been leading Lagos state since the end of military era need to be done away with fast for Lagos to achieve its full glory.

Always giving dog a bad name in order to kill it. Some of you don't think deeply before writing rubbish all in an effort to discredit your avowed enemy. I wonder how your type find sleep at night.
For your information that is a federal road and yet LASG is trying it's best.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Heybeedee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Greenbirth:
and na talk u don talk so o....firemen should come out during #Endsars and people like you should loot and attack them too abi u for go off d fire because e pain u gan
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by ofiko123(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Terrible..
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Alwaysachick:
How come vandals forgot that axis. They should have burnt all the stationary trucks parked on that road since they seem immovable.
Sense is far from you. undecided
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Alwaysachick: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Activist001:

Sense is far from you. undecided

If being senseless will get those trucks off that road, then senseless I choose!
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Alwaysachick:

If being senseless will get those trucks off that road, then senseless I choose!
Being senseless is encouraging thugs to burn private properties (trucks).

Get it?
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Alwaysachick: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Activist001:

Being senseless is encouraging thugs to burn private properties (trucks).

Get it?

Private property owners should park their trucks in their yard not on a public road, you dig?
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Christieanne(f): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
cool
Quite unfortunate.

Good evening all, please I'll really appreciate any financial assistance from you. The negative outcome of #EndSARS protest has taken away my source daily hustling. My little daughter is currently very sick. Please understand my plight as I am stranded and helpless at the moment...not knowing what else to do. If it was that well with me, I won't be doing this. Consider my plight please.

02344 70492, GT Bank
S. U.

Consider your plight yet no test result, photos or phone number. Only your account details. You're a liar and a thief, a useless thief for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tankers and containers have literally take over over that road.
Traffic everyday sometimes they line up as far back as Cele.

I'm just imagining The traffic gridlock this incident will cause.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by UKBobo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
The writing is on the wall!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Lost Control And Fell Into A Pitch At Ajah, Lagos (photos) / Solving Erosion Problems In Anambra State - Photos / Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.