Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos (24899 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta / Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Alaga2222(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
So Sad...this 2020 a lot of commotion as really happen
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Crazeworld(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I hope there were no human casualties¿
Something needs to be done about this fuel carriers urgently...
What is the meaning of "sparogative"?
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
How long shall we continue like this? Repeation of nonesense!
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Oriyomi01: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
Arewa people and trucks that are not road worthy
which motor no fit catch fire....ur point is desarray
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Emoney08: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Lanpe: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lagos and fire
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by poweredcom(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy upon us O Lord!
We Stand in Gap and we Plead for Mercy on the Land..
It's becoming too much!!
Men and Brethren I take GOD beg you!
Be Concious of your Soul,
Live in the Conciousness of Eternity!
Prepare to Meet thy GOD!
The Days are sooo Perilous!

Come u no de sleep or wat every front page post , you are there like the speed of a bullet to post all this ur jargons

You are a psychopath
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Franking: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Useless dirty country. I curse the day Nigeria became my country.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
fire fire fire every where in the country
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by Danny50: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
As calabar boy wey I be ... I must say that this year done spoil I swear.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by etonslogistics: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2020
AltMon3:
A petrol tanker has been gutted by fire in the Lacasera area of Mile 2, Lagos State. Some vehicles around the premises, about 5 in total were also reportedly razed by the inferno on Thursday. The driver was said to be conveying the petrol to a destination in the state when he lost control of the vehicle.

It was learnt that the truck overturned, resulting in a spillage that reportedly burst into flames. The spokesperson for the state Fire Service, Jamiu Dosunmu, said the fire had been extinguished, adding that no death was recorded.

The Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said some stationary trucks were also affected during the fire incident, adding that efforts were on to evacuate the burnt truck from the road.

Oke-Osanyintolu said, “The Agency received distress calls concerning the above which occurred around 1 am and activated its emergency response plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoT_lwMHME

IT IS UNFAIR AND DISGUSTING THAT EVERYTIME A GOVERNMENT AGENCY CARRIES OUT A RESCUE OPERATIONS, THEY SHADE THE TRUTH.

THAT PORTION OF APAPA-OSHODI EXPRESS WAY (MILE 2 INTERCHANGE) HAS BEEN BAD FOR 6 MONTHS. LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, FERMA AND EVEN FG HAS FAILED 2 DO ANYTHING ABOUT.

THE DEPTH OF THE HOLE AT THAT PORTION IS ABOUT 2FT....COVERED WITH WATER SPILLING FROM THE POOR DRAINAGE. A RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

BETWEEN 2019 NOV TILL DATE LRU HAS DONE MORE THAN 20 RESCUE MISSION OF OVERTURNED TRAILERS AT THE SAME SPOT.

SO WHY NOT TELL THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH MR. FIRE SERVICE.

EVEN FROM THE PICS PEOPLE CAN ASCERTAIN THE SORRY STATE OF THAT PORTION OF THE ROAD AND THE HELLISH TRAFFIC CONGESTION CAUSED BY THAT SAME SPOT, NOT TO MENTION THAT 90% OF THE TRUCKS AND TRAILER LOADING IN LAGOS (APAPA ENVIRONS) MUST USE THERE INCLUDING TANKERS.

FIRE SERVICE EXTEND THE MESSAGE THE ROAD IS A DEATH TRAP...
SOME1 LOST Over N100MILLION BECAUSE OF PORT HOLES THAT HE/SHE PAYS TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX.
SHAME ON U
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by etonslogistics: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:
Arewa people and trucks that are not road worthy
FRIEND GET UR FACTS BEFORE TALKING, THAT PORTION ON THE ROAD IS HORRIBLE. EVEN ON FOOT THE POT HOLE FIT TURN U TO CRIPPLE....

IT WAS A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN, YET THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY, WILL NOT DO OR SAY ANYTHING, EVEN TO SENT STONES TO FILL IT UP.

PLEASE STOP RAISING TRIBAL/ ETHNIC HATE AND DISUNITY.

SOME1 LOST OVER N100M TO BAD ROAD, CAUSE OF A GOVERNMENT THAT THINKS LESS OF IT'S CITIZENS.

SUPPOSE IT WAS YOUR TRUCK OR UR RELATIVE, I KNOW U WOULD HAVE CONFIRME THE CAUSE BEFORE TALKING.
Re: Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos by ogub(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
May the Lord help us to do the right always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Lost Control And Fell Into A Pitch At Ajah, Lagos (photos) / Solving Erosion Problems In Anambra State - Photos / Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.