Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] (11085 Views)

Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Using Female Condoms: Instructions With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Some days ago, i created a post on how guys can wear condoms correctly!

Here's a link to that if you feel like checking it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6204540/drop-ego-guys-heres-how

Then, i got suggestions to do one for women. And i promised i would work on it, so here it is and i hope it helps.

Now!

Are Female Condoms A Thing?!

Yes, they are! They are bigger than the ones made for men and worn differently.

Why Should A Woman Wear Condoms?!

Well, women are not invincible to STIs and not everyone has motherhood in mind, yet!

DISCLAIMER:

This post will contain sexually themed words and illustrations. I am not your doctor and am only giving advice. If you're a woman, female condoms may not have the same appearance for all brands, but they are worn the same way.

Preferably use this guide when you're alone.

Alright, take a deep breath and anticipate!

Continued in the comments

2 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
1. Check The Expiry Date - that's right, women are not left out!

Like male condoms, female condoms expire too.

Before anything, you will want to check the package and make sure you didn't get one that is out of date.

Most condoms available are made of latex, if you are latex-sensitive try looking for latex-free options.

3 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Godada(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
2. Open carefully - don't rush

Stick to the edges and unseal gently. Resist the urge to tear it with your teeth or any sharp object like a blade or scissors - your fingers are enough.

Just look at how this lady does it in the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
3. Which Is Which?! - important for first timers.

You open the package, unroll it and now you don't have a clue of what you're looking at.

For starters, there are two rings. One is thicker and closed at an end - this part goes inside your vagina.

The other end has a thinner ring, and is open to cover up the vagina after inserting. This is usually wider.

2 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
4. Prepping - before you insert it!

Now that you know which one goes into your vagina (the closed end with the smaller ring), here's the next step.

Squeeze the smaller ring so it is narrow enough to slide through your vagina. You can choose to twist it like a figure 8 or press it tight between your thumb and index finger.

You may want to add lubricants to the condom, to give that slippery smooth feeling.

2 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
5. Insert It - moment of truth!

Finally! Get into a proper position. You can choose to sit, squat, lie down or even stand. Preferably lie down on something comfortable.

Think of it as a menstrual pad, only difference is that this goes inside.

Don't rush, gently slide it in. Take your time.

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
6. Keep Going

Once you have gone quite far with sliding it in, you can use your finger to push it deeper.

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
7. How Do I Know If I Got It Right?!

If you did it well, you will have something like this.

The outer end should completely cover your vagina and seal it. If you are about to have sex, wear it at least 20mins early - this gives the condom enough time to stick to your vagina.

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by illicit(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Can I help her

2 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Remember! Practise alone or with a partner you can trust.

nwaezeemmanuel:
7. How Do I Know If I Got It Right?!

If you did it well, you will have something like this.

The outer end should completely cover your vagina and seal it. If you are about to have sex, wear it at least 20mins early - this gives the condom enough time to stick to your vagina.

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Of course!

illicit:
Can I help her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
8. After Sex - how do i remove it?!

So he just finished doing business, what's next?!

Twist the outer end of the condom (the one that covers the vagina) and gently pull it out entirely from your vagina.

Remember! The other end is closed, so don't be afraid of anything spilling.

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Twist and pull! smiley

nwaezeemmanuel:
8. After Sex - how do i remove it?!

So he just finished doing business, what's next?!

Twist the outer end of the condom (the one that covers the vagina) and gently pull it out entirely from your vagina.

Remember! The other end is closed, so don't be afraid of anything spilling.

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by themainman600(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
HOW THE THING GO SWEET LIKE THIS I GO KAN DEY FU*K NYLON TUFIAKWA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
9. Anything Else?!

Yes, dispose properly. Don't throw it in your toilet unless you want to call a plumber soon.

Wrap it preferably with tissue paper, fold and dump in the trash. Never reuse! Never!

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
If you want to be protected and don't want to be a father before your time, you just have to use condoms!

Either you wear a male condom or she wears a female condom - both of you shouldn't wear condoms at the same time!

themainman600:
HOW THE THING GO SWEET LIKE THIS I GO KAN DEY FU*K NYLON TUFIAKWA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
HERE'S AN EASY DEMO

Just in case you're a video person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVtSCQYU0J0
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Yellowblack: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks for the education OP... But e no fot sweet at all��...

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
THE DOWNSIDES OF FEMALE CONDOMS! sad

- They Are More Expensive (i think a pack is about NGN3,000 or more)

- They Get Very Uncomfortable Without Lubricant

- They Take More Practice To Wear Well

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Yellowblack: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks for the education OP... But e no fit sweet at all��...

2 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Do you at least wear male condoms?

Yellowblack:
Thanks for the education OP... But e no fot sweet at all��...
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by FanOfMyself: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
I just don't know what to tag you again nwanna! You have really taken this to a whole new level. Legendary!
Where have you been all this while, seems like you just stumbled on nairaland because the way you have been dishing out posts ehh...

6 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
WHY FEMALE CONDOMS CAN BE WORTH THE MONEY smiley

- They Can Be Worn Hours Before Sex (no need to interrupt pre-intimacy so he can wear his condom)

- Increases The Chances She Will Orgasm Better (many women claim they feel more relaxed and in control when they wear it)

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks man. I have been a guest on Nairaland for about a year, joined not very long ago.

FanOfMyself:
I just don't know what to tag you again nwanna! You have really taken this to a whole new level. Legendary!
Where have you been all this while, seems like you just stumbled on nairaland because the way you have been dishing out posts ehh...
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
If you're still a bit confused. This video will clear things out, even better than i did.

nwaezeemmanuel:
HERE'S AN EASY DEMO

Just in case you're a video person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVtSCQYU0J0
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Idamond: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
no qualms.
see as my prickk just de stand grin

5 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
FEMALE COMMON BLUNDERS YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE

1. Wearing Male Condoms And Telling Your Girl To Wear Female Condoms For Double Protection.

Sounds intelligent, but this is dangerous! Two partners should not wear condoms at the same time.

That only increases the chance that they will tear, leak or in worst cases burst!

2. Not Guiding Your Man's Penis After Wearing A Female Condom.

This is risky! If he keeps missing the hole, his fluids can run down to your anus or he may forcefully displace the condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
I don't support premarital sex, but guys if you still can't use condoms, please don't attempt it.

You're not walking away from 'flesh-to-flesh' sex without announcing your unplanned fatherhood or in worst case, STI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Yellowblack: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sure.... Male and female cd is different naw.....
You can't compare them... Female own looks like poly bag .... Chizz.. WTF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yeah. It's that big just so it can easily collect the man's fluids and make up for deep penetration.

Yellowblack:
Sure.... Male and female cd is different naw.....
You can't compare them... Female own looks like poly bag .... Chizz.. WTF

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Benwallt(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
FEMALE COMMON BLUNDERS YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE

1. Wearing Male Condoms And Telling Your Girl To Wear Female Condoms For Double Protection.

Sounds intelligent, but this is dangerous! Two partners should not wear condoms at the same time.

That only increases the chance that they will tear, leak or in worst cases burst!

2. Not Guiding Your Man's Penis After Wearing A Female Condom.

This is risky! If he keeps missing the hole, his fluids can run down to your anus or he may forcefully displace the condom
will the woman hold d condom in place during sex or how do the guard against it being push inside their body with continuous thrush during sex?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 29 2021 In Nigeria / 1,086 Young Nigerians Confirmed HIV Positive In Nasarawa / COVID-19 Update For November 2 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.