Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] (11142 Views)

Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Using Female Condoms: Instructions With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Just make sure there is mutual agreement.

officialfestus:
It's better I wear and penetrate her than for she to wear and I penetrate her.

Never knew it was this expensive embarassed and I don throwaway many
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Petyprincess(f): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Personally, i will not want to have sex with condoms, at least not the first time. That is why i choose to wait till i settle down.

I prefer having no fear, or worry whatsoever. This post was created because i feel many people cannot wait.

What if you married nd want no more kids what will you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Talk to your husband and get medical advice.

There are different family planning methods.

- Contraceptive pills.
- Family planning injections.
- Condoms and so on.

A family doctor will help you in making proper decisions.

Petyprincess:

What if you married nd want no more kids what will you do?
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by FanOfMyself: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin i was hoping to see more female comments.

I knew it man. You live for it grin grin
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Kelly2713(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Any reason?!

you will not feel comfortable. i have tried it before though i was experimenting it

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Dayoebe(m): 1:35am On Oct 30, 2020
I should not be seeing this.
Lalasticlala abeg move to it where someone else can see it
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by femi4: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2020
You can't compare lubricant to vagina wet. The feeling is different

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Petyprincess(f): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Talk to your husband and get medical advice.

There are different family planning methods.

- Contraceptive pills.
- Family planning injections.
- Condoms and so on.

A family doctor will help you in making proper decisions.

lol ain't married but thanks.

2 Likes

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2020
You're welcome.

Petyprincess:

lol ain't married but thanks.
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by themainman600(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Carchoice:
idiotic element
go make your mama squirt instead of rubbish mentions pls grin
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by SavageResponse(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Some days ago, i created a post on how guys can wear condoms correctly!

Here's a link to that if you feel like checking it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6204540/drop-ego-guys-heres-how

Then, i got suggestions to do one for women. And i promised i would work on it, so here it is and i hope it helps.

Now!

Are Female Condoms A Thing?!

Yes, they are! They are bigger than the ones made for men and worn differently.

Why Should A Woman Wear Condoms?!

Well, women are not invincible to STIs and not everyone has motherhood in mind, yet!

DISCLAIMER:

This post will contain sexually themed words and illustrations. I am not your doctor and am only giving advice. If you're a woman, female condoms may not have the same appearance for all brands, but they are worn the same way.

Preferably use this guide when you're alone.

Alright, take a deep breath and anticipate!

Continued in the comments

Interesting

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
THE DOWNSIDES OF FEMALE CONDOMS! sad

- They Are More Expensive (i think a pack is about NGN3,000 or more)

- They Get Very Uncomfortable Without Lubricant

- They Take More Practice To Wear Well
Damn. The thing big o. See the size.
Abeg. Oga should take that responsibility. I can't. Before nylon go hook for person something grin

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2020
I expected it to be huge grin

It's easier to use male condoms rather than female condoms frankly. Takes a lot of practise to get right!

Chii59:

Damn. The thing big o. See the size.
Abeg. Oga should take that responsibility. I can't. Before nylon go hook for person something grin
Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I expected it to be huge grin

It's easier to use male condoms rather than female condoms frankly. Takes a lot of practise to get right!

I don't see myself wearing that. It's humongous!

1 Like

Re: You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2020
There are benefits though. But i understand, convenience is important.

Male condoms are better at preventing pregnancy, married couples often adopt it as contraceptive

Chii59:

I don't see myself wearing that. It's humongous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGOs And Fake Data Generation In Nigeria By Temisan Okomi / AIDS And Teen Sex Education / What Is The Cost Of C- Section In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.