Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean (2390 Views)

English Gurus Pls What Is The Answer To This ?? / FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bsc HONS PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION ( political science)
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pls anyone who knows the meaning or what the course in bracket mean , can explain
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by donphilopus: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Did the person graduate from Uniben?
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Vnn2868(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
The Degree may have been acquired when Political Science and Public Administration Departments were merged.

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by SILVERLINES: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Both department fuse together
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Madibah(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hassany4u:
Pls anyone who knows the meaning or what the course in bracket mean , can explain

He studied pol science but public administration was his major course
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by muller101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
It means he or she is an honorable public administrator in (the mist of politicians)

6 Likes

Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by rtdCivilservant: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Madibah post=95478282]

Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by rtdCivilservant: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hassany4u:
Are u a recruiter, or did u steal someone's certificate? If ur answer is no, I wonder what stopped u from asking the owner of the certificate.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Dayoebe(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Are u a recruiter, or did u steal someone's certificate? If ur answer is no, I wonder what stopped u from asking the owner of the certificate.
Or asking the institution
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2020
I own the result we were just notified that our statement of result is out. I did public administration in hundred level but mandated by the school to move to political science in 200 level, so i did political science till i graduated. I am confuse when I saw the result. pls which of the above answer is correct and I want to know whether we should reject the result. Pls whoever that knows the correct meaning of this type of result should explain thanks.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by celwonder(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2020
This should be from University of Benin aka Uniben. My brother had this kind issue. Till today I dnt know exactly what to say he studied.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by femi4: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Hassany4u:
public admin aka political science
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2020
femi4:
public admin aka political science
Serious answers pls this is no joke
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by femi4: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Hassany4u:

Serious answers pls this is no joke
If you dont know the difference between the two, then the joke is on you
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Freestainworld(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2020
it means you studied public administration under political Science.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by BigDawsNet: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
It means you study public admin
But destiny to ba a politician

wink try and contact someone from the admin to give you an explanation
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by AfricaTrendz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Watch Video: "With IPPIS Some Professors Are Paid #8,000.00 By FG Monthly" - ASUU President Lament On Channels TV
��

https://9jatalks.com.ng/watch-video-with-ippis-some-professors-are-paid-8000-00-by-fg-monthly-ASUU-president-lament-on-channels-tv%f0%9f%98%a8%f0%9f%98%a8/
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by LordIsaac(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
That's the problem with Nigerian universities. Before such is done the HOD ought to give the orientation. Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

~top Best 20 Courses~ / Unad Post Ume 2009/2010 Out Urgent Pls / Pictures Of Wizkid Denied Sec School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.