Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl (9334 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl by AdebayoUK25: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Missing Zoe Rogers Death - Cause Of Death : Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School on Twitter, Thursday, October 29th, announced the death of Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School alumna who was found dead after being declared missing.

It is with deep sadness and broken hearts that we share the sudden and tragic loss of recent Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School alumna and field hockey coach, Zoë Rogers '19. We ask that you please pray for Zoë and her family as she is placed into the loving hands of Jesus.
Learn more from the link https://www.reddit.com/r/restwell/comments/jkk4us/zoe_rogers_death_missing_zoe_rogers_gwynedd_dead/
Re: Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl by howfarseun(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Kilo n sele gaan?
Re: Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl by olamidedivotee(f): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2020
starsrecord:
.*ALEX RECORD COMPANY*

*HEREBY OFFERS*

2YEARS RECORD DEAL @ THE SUM OF *N5.3MILLION ONLY*

*OTHER BENEFITS*

*ACCOMODATION FOR THEIR SIGNED ARTISTES IS SITUATED @ALLEN AVENUE..IKEJA..LAGOS. CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT.*

2. *OFFICIAL CAR WILL ONLY BE GIVING TO SIGNED ARTISTES 6MONTHS AFTER THEIR SIGNING* (NOT PERSONAL CAR)

3. *WARDROBE AND FEEDING ALLOWANCE IS AVAILABLE*

4. *STANDARD STUDIO TO RECORD THEIR SIGNED ACTS SONGS WITH ALBUM PROJECT*

5. *RAPID PAID SHOWS, EVENTS, ENDORSEMENT BY CORPORATE BODIES AND INTERVIEWS*

*QUALIFICATION*a
PARTICIPATING ARTISTES MUST HAVE WELL MIXED AND MASTERED SONGS (ANY GENRE)

MUST BE FROM (18-35)

MUST HAVE THEIR SONG ONLINE

MUST OBTAIN AND FILL ALEX RECORD OFFICIAL FORM FROM OUR OUTLETS.

MUST BE HUMBLE, RESPECTFUL, GODLY AND OBEDIENT

WE ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS AND PASSIONATE ACTS

MUST HAVE GOOD STAGE SWAGS AND MORAL

NOT AN AUDITION OR TALENT HUNT

WE SHALL ALWAYS UPDATE EVERY OF OUR SELECTED ARTISTES BY CALLS, E-MAIL OR SMS.

*CALL.08132818103,08188194028*

I'm very interested.
although I have only two recorded songs.
Re: Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl by Cooldipoo(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2020
I am happy to introduce to you our range of portable energy solutions. Available for sale is a LiFePo4 battery-powered portable inverter system with a higher energy density than the traditional lead acid batteries many use for their inverter system over the years.

LiFePo4 stores more energy than than lead acid using the same physical sapce and can discharge more energy faster too, thus power more appliances for longer periods of time.

It has higher depth of discharge and effective capacity which guarantee longer life span and value for money. Higher efficiency means it charges faster and deliver more energy with a lifetime several times that of lead acid.

It’s usually the right decision to install a lithium battery given the many advantages of the technology – longer lifetime, higher efficiencies, and higher energy density. We have designed this setup with you in mind as it meet the basic daily needs of many business and family. NOW YOU CAN FINALLY BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR POWER SITUATION TO THE AMAZEMENT OF EVERYONE AROUND YOU, SAY BYE-BYE TO THE GENERATOR NOISE!

Our setup comes with with 1 year warranty & 10 years expected lifespan of the battery. It can power your;
LED Tv and Decoder (10hrs),
Laptop (16hrs),
Phone (at least 168hrs), Rechargeable fan (12 hrs)
Light, CCTV for many hours e.t.c.

It is solar compliant as it can be easily recharged with 150watt solar panel. Also available are lightening fast QC 3.0 fast charging powerbank and Wireless powerbank for your high end phones.

Contact us today https:///2348065316307 www.cooldipo.com
Re: Zoe Rogers Gwynedd Death - Family Mourn 19 Year Old Missing Girl by InfernoNig: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
starsrecord:
.*ALEX RECORD COMPANY*

*HEREBY OFFERS*

2YEARS RECORD DEAL @ THE SUM OF *N5.3MILLION ONLY*

*OTHER BENEFITS*

*ACCOMODATION FOR THEIR SIGNED ARTISTES IS SITUATED @ALLEN AVENUE..IKEJA..LAGOS. CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT.*

2. *OFFICIAL CAR WILL ONLY BE GIVING TO SIGNED ARTISTES 6MONTHS AFTER THEIR SIGNING* (NOT PERSONAL CAR)

3. *WARDROBE AND FEEDING ALLOWANCE IS AVAILABLE*

4. *STANDARD STUDIO TO RECORD THEIR SIGNED ACTS SONGS WITH ALBUM PROJECT*

5. *RAPID PAID SHOWS, EVENTS, ENDORSEMENT BY CORPORATE BODIES AND INTERVIEWS*

*QUALIFICATION*a
PARTICIPATING ARTISTES MUST HAVE WELL MIXED AND MASTERED SONGS (ANY GENRE)

MUST BE FROM (18-35)

MUST HAVE THEIR SONG ONLINE

MUST OBTAIN AND FILL ALEX RECORD OFFICIAL FORM FROM OUR OUTLETS.

MUST BE HUMBLE, RESPECTFUL, GODLY AND OBEDIENT

WE ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS AND PASSIONATE ACTS

MUST HAVE GOOD STAGE SWAGS AND MORAL

NOT AN AUDITION OR TALENT HUNT

WE SHALL ALWAYS UPDATE EVERY OF OUR SELECTED ARTISTES BY CALLS, E-MAIL OR SMS.

*CALL.08132818103,08188194028*

I have a very good contemporary artist. I can send you his songs (home recorded) for you listening pleasure. Just drop me your mail, or indicate your WhatsApp Number.

(1) (Reply)

How To BEAT Your Wife. / Problems of Polygamous Families / My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.