Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters (60036 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Joe4real1988(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Chikelue2000:
....Trash!
My brother, this is not trash ok. Southernans are mostly the ones destroying the image of Nigeria abroad. Nigerians are regarded as nuisance abroad due to the activities of our southern brothers. Getting a job here in UAE as a Nigerian is difficult as hell. Its high time we start telling ourselves the truth so we can get things right. Bleep religion and tribe.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by bishopjoe02(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo Amaka

Oba ghato kpere
Does okenwa sounds like edo name to u

1 Like

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by sotall(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:

Learn not to always take everything too seriously. It was just a funny quip I could not resist. Edo people, nothing do una.

How does being a tribal keyboard warrior equates to being funny?

I guess it's funny to you because you aren't from Edo.

Why not call out your state and see how funny it is?

1 Like

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Kestolove(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2020
50yrs Igbo man is among...chai
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2020
Ma Edo be Lord of Italo. Anything wey happen under their jurisdiction dey must take credit or debit. Na the honor and the burden of Lordship. Same way Igbo own South Asia All developments in Asia are Igbos responsibility.
bishopjoe02:

Does okenwa sounds like edo name to u

1 Like

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by vineyardfarms: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2020
rossoki:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2020/10/28/major-op-against-nigerian-mafia_3bddb3ab-962e-4f00-84d0-6597d4c461d7.html

Do the crime, spend the time. Put them off for good for life, as a lesson to others. At least 20 years in jail.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
How can you leave all the hardship and bad governance in Nigeria and Mostly Africa as a whole and the travel to Europe and still carry cult on your head?

The right word to describe this kind of foolishness is not found in the dictionary.

While some Nigerians are taking advantage of the huge market and importing things like cars and other commodities From Europe, America and Asia. These ones are still doing Aro, Ayes, Baggars in Europe.

Please the police should just use firing squad on them and delete them once and for all.

I hate Nonsense!!!! angry
Relax...its not really about the cultism activities but the Money and Connection it brings, or didn't u read where they say involved in prostitution and drug trafficking...if u even read well u will see he even drives a Ferari
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Omoslim26: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Hmm all d kind curse wey hold dis ones no get part 2 you still carry your mumu cultism enter aeroplane go another man Land
useless unfortunate people
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by SmartyPants(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Relax...its not really about the cultism activities but the Money and Connection it brings, or didn't u read where they say involved in prostitution and drug trafficking...if u even read well u will see he even drives a Ferari

Which Ferrari?

Better read again "

1 Like

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by EmekaBlue(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2020
SmartyPants:

Which Ferrari?

Better read again "
grin but i made a point aside d Ferrari abi
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Dreyton36: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Gangsters you say , that means they're many
Pictures or i don't believe

Endia centrimento
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by sotall(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Ma Edo be Lord of Italo. Anything wey happen under their jurisdiction dey must take credit or debit. Na the honor and the burden of Lordship. Same way Igbo own South Asia All developments in Asia are Igbos responsibility.

Mumu!

How much has your tribalism earned you ? Even when the name mentioned isnt Edo, your tribalism couldn't help it.

Change before it destroys you.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by bhella10: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2020
It's Tinubu Buhari and bad government that caused it.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by GamalNasser: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
There is no sweetness in Cultism.
The end of every cultist has already been laid down.

It is either death or jail.

In the whole of NIGERIA, can you show me a cultist that is up to 70 years old?

How many of them can you think of in the whole of NIGERIA?

Even If you are a celebrity and a Cultist and you surround yourself with security guards, one way or the other. The blood of those people that were killed by your cult group, the cry of those innocent ladies that were raped will be on your hands because spiritually during initiation, All cultist are bound together.

This is what they don't know, Cultism is spiritual and there are demons put in charge of all cult affairs.

If you like be forming a gentle cult, the spirit of death is already waving around you as a result of association.

This is just the bitter truth.

May we never do anything or join any group that will affect our tomorrow and our children in Jesus name.

Guys!!! You can flex, make money, go to clubs and parties and even Carry beautiful girls without being a cultist.

It is very possible. Don't be deceive.

When you make money, everything is possible. Just keep your circle small and surround yourself with friends that have sense.

I rest my case.

Whole Soyinka is 80

1 Like

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
sotall:

Mumu!

How much has your tribalism earned you ? Even when the name mentioned isnt Edo, your tribalism couldn't help it.

Change before it destroys you.

You have refuses to read in between his lines.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Brenexbaba1: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:
Why and how some people will travel abroad and still dey do university cultism for there beats my imagination.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerian youths have sworn never to get sense in this life. sad

I

Which university, most are from edo state without secondary school certificate.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by dasparrow: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2020
It is a well known fact that most Nigerian parents lack parenting skills. They know how to have sex and all but when it comes to raising morally upright sons and daughters, most of them fail woefully. At the end of the day, their sons and daughters grow up and constitute a nuisance anywhere in the world they find themselves. Very unfortunate.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by dasparrow: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2020
bhella10:
It's Tinubu Buhari and bad government that caused it.

No it is poor upbringing. Start telling yourselves the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by ednut1(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2020
This is why canada is targeting only those who have worked in skilled employment. So many useless people out there.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Sazzy07(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2020
What many don't understand is this.
Nigeria biggest criminal business is DRUG PUSHING you think they are not organized?
Omo this men dey pay either through cash or kind to the various location heads that they are with.
They are in partnership with the
Japanese Yakuza
Italian Mafia
Irish Gang.
Read on organized crime in Nigeria and see that your country boys no dey play.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by LostAddict11: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:
Why and how some people will travel abroad and still dey do university cultism for there beats my imagination.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerians youths have sworn never to get sense in this life. sad

Here fixed it.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by AnanseK(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2020
These Osu people are everywhere
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by LostAddict11: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the people youths and not the government.

Here fixed it, a 50 year old man is not a youth.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the youths and not the government.
stfu if you don't have anything sensible to say
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by karnivorous(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2020
rubbish
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by UNRULY(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Put it this way.....
the North breeds TERRORISTS
the EAST breeds 419 and DRUG traffickers
the WEST breeds THUGS,and FRAUDSTERS
the SOUTH breeds CULTISTS

I schooled in UNIBEN And I can tell you that EDO people are warm,& very peaceful people

1 Like

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by colestephan86: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2020
mightyhazel:
deport ke.. whats wrong in lifing them all with v hard labor in italian maximum prisons
The will constitute nuisance there too, bring them all back here and they start again
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by marsman: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Oye mother fucking bigots, did they mention the tribe involved or Just the country.

We are all.in this country together
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by jrusky(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Good. I have be waiting for these so long. Nice one pls don't send them here we don't know them, we have more problem to tackle in Nigeria than bringing more mothercuckers back here and pls don't give any of them guilty all those 1 year or 2 years imprisonment pls they won't learn give those bitchs minimum of 5 years imprisonment and must be fully served then collect their residency, cancelled it and bundlè them to Lagos or Abuja and let DSS descend on them and whoever has Citizenship among them pls electronically tag them.

I watched a video clip the evil these idots are committing in Italy I was shocked like Buhari to the extend all shit cults group in Nigeria were brought to Italy by Nigerians killing and brutally attacking each other same way the bitchs cultist doing here and called themselves Mafias.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Ten06(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
the sweetness of madness can only be described by a mad man, the sweetness of cultism can only be described by a cultist.
So leave matter!

Yes. The sweetness of madness can only be described by mad people, but the work involve in being mad is very hard likewise being a cultist
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by mightyhazel: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2020
colestephan86:

The will constitute nuisance there too, bring them all back here and they start again
nuisance in maximum prisons? hehe.. u mean nuisance will constitute them there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. / Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.