Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters (60057 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy (2) (3) (4)

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Legacyy(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the youths and not the government.
an obvious truth
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Vicdgreat556(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Its better to be a SARS,than a cultists...
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by putin2: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Lol battle of supremacy.some ass niggas go call eke fools.

Hahahaha
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by ODJ124(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:

I swear, these niggas don't just have sense. You leave naija to have a better life out there, yet you still hold yourself down with the same ideology that kept you down here. people are their own problems. you can take the monkey out of the forest, but you can't take the forest out of the monkey.
I swr you are right... I don't know what kind of spirit is possessing them... Seem spiritual..
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by zuto4u(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2020
My brother, the thing tire me oooo
J111333:
Why and how some people will travel abroad and still dey do university cultism for there beats my imagination.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerian youths have sworn never to get sense in this life. sad

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by IMASTEX: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
There is no sweetness in Cultism.
The end of every cultist has already been laid down.

It is either death or jail.

In the whole of NIGERIA, can you show me a cultist that is up to 70 years old?

How many of them can you think of in the whole of NIGERIA?

Even If you are a celebrity and a Cultist and you surround yourself with security guards, one way or the other. The blood of those people that were killed by your cult group, the cry of those innocent ladies that were raped will be on your hands because spiritually during initiation, All cultist are bound together.

This is what they don't know, Cultism is spiritual and there are demons put in charge of all cult affairs.

If you like be forming a gentle cult, the spirit of death is already waving around you as a result of association.

This is just the bitter truth.

May we never do anything or join any group that will affect our tomorrow and our children in Jesus name.

Guys!!! You can flex, make money, go to clubs and parties and even Carry beautiful girls without being a cultist.

It is very possible. Don't be deceive.

When you make money, everything is possible. Just keep your circle small and surround yourself with friends that have sense.

I rest my case.
Very sensible comment. Cultism was birthed by groups of intellectuals for the sole purpose of kicking against society ills particularly within the academic cycle. But today, morons have fast swapped the narratives to fan general society ills including exporting such internationally. My take is that the guilty should serve the applicable jail terms. Thereafter face immediate deportation & blacklisting them from accessing Europe ever. I once ask one deluded guy if he thinks cultism pays & is worth it, if he would ever get the chance of becoming a member, let alone joining before me?!
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Bahamas95(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2020
One of my mumu friends years back tried to sweet talk me to join them, he even went as far as deceiving me to their jungle where I will be initiated. I left angrily and warned him never to try that sh!t with me again...... Nothing on earth will make me join a cult, it doesn't make any sense to me.

These ones don carry their foolishness go another man country to cause havoc........They should all be jailed for life or used as food for sharks/crocodiles.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Emmypure: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2020
His father. Is from ogun state, and the mom is from Edo state.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Charly68: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Very bad boys ,spoiling the name of the country everywhere
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Omezif(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Some nigerians are disgrace. ButTaking italians many years to fish them out is some thing else.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
There is no sweetness in Cultism.
The end of every cultist has already been laid down.

It is either death or jail.

In the whole of NIGERIA, can you show me a cultist that is up to 70 years old?

How many of them can you think of in the whole of NIGERIA?

Even If you are a celebrity and a Cultist and you surround yourself with security guards, one way or the other. The blood of those people that were killed by your cult group, the cry of those innocent ladies that were raped will be on your hands because spiritually during initiation, All cultist are bound together.

This is what they don't know, Cultism is spiritual and there are demons put in charge of all cult affairs.

If you like be forming a gentle cult, the spirit of death is already waving around you as a result of association.

This is just the bitter truth.

May we never do anything or join any group that will affect our tomorrow and our children in Jesus name.

Guys!!! You can flex, make money, go to clubs and parties and even Carry beautiful girls without being a cultist.

It is very possible. Don't be deceive.

When you make money, everything is possible. Just keep your circle small and surround yourself with friends that have sense.

I rest my case.

Kudos bros with people like you Nigeria has hope.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by martineverest(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo Amaka

Oba ghato kpere
is okenwa an Edo name?
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2020
They must be from ogun state.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Chikelue2000:
....Trash!
COW, TRASH KILLED YOUR GENERATION i can't imagine high level of mental illness in individual Nigerians
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by mmsen: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

Boko Haram would be welcome in Europa? Al-majiri welcome in Europa?
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Akada1(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
the sweetness of madness can only be described by a mad man, the sweetness of cultism can only be described by a cultist.
So leave matter!

Beast you
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Around 200 police officers arrested alleged members of the gang in Turin and Ferrara, a city in the northern region of Emilia-Romagna.
Among those arrested was Emmanuel Okenwa, a 50-year-old DJ nicknamed Boogye.
Mr Okenwa was arrested by undercover officers in the city of Verona as he prepared to flee the country, police said.
The Vikings were planning to "violently annihilate" other Nigerian crime gangs, according to Gianluca Petragnani Gelosi, an investigating judge.
Rival groups include the Maphites, the Eiye and the , all of them largely composed of Nigerian immigrants.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Afonjas doing Nigerian proud in abroad ;DAfonjas doing Nigerian proud in abroad
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by UKBobo(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2020
This is why I say that 70% of Nigerians that travel abroad, carry their cultural corona with them.

Once you get on the plane - you must de-niggerianize yourself. Because your learned behaviour will clash with your host countries mores...

Take it or leave it - fresh bobo dey spill advice for free

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by mobi99(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2020
see as them dey there dey spoil hustle for potential naija boys, giving us bad name all over the world.... to even get ordinary South Africa visa is a case... just imagine nonsense, God abeg let me get my Visa comot before this before this agadi ekwe nka people go spoil show for me, just tired of hearing the name Nigeria which they said portrays anything evil
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by UKBobo(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

Very true - a mental revolution is needed in the south - our ppl are sick - only a cultural revolution by force - (Mao/Pol Pot) will work for naija. Otherwise...forget
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by saajus: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Ship them back home asap. stupid boys. You want to turn Italy to Nigeria
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DenreleDave(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Ma Edo be Lord of Italo. Anything wey happen under their jurisdiction dey must take credit or debit. Na the honor and the burden of Lordship. Same way Igbo own South Asia All developments in Asia are Igbos responsibility.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by bhella10: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2020
dasparrow:

No it is poor upbringing. Start telling yourselves the truth.
We are on the same page bruh
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DavIkenna(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Italy na mafian kingdom on its own. Dem get history of exporting Mafias to other nations. Wateva comes to dem, dey deserve. I bliv d Nigeria mafia are not d only mafians Dere.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by writeprof(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

You have made a salient point on the North being favourably looked upon by the outside world.
But why is this issue of crime more prevalent with the South

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by lucky4west: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
irresponsible never grow-up no-do-gooders, how can u still be involved in cultism and violence at that age? in another man's country?
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DeRay98(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo Amaka

Oba ghato kpere

STUPID! The only name mentioned in this piece is "Emmanuel Okenwa", a 50 yrs man ....
Your stupidity ass is mentioning "Edo..." angry
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by kabillionaire(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Depot all of them back home, we are in short supply of cultists
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Curvinus(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

So you're saying Boko Haram, bandits, herdsmen, Almajiris and pedophiles up North are laundering the image of the country?

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by kabillionaire(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Curvinus:

So you're saying Boko Haram, bandits, herdsmen, Almajiris and pedophiles up North are laundering the image of the country?

don't mind him
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Yankee101: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:
Why and how some people will travel abroad and still dey do university cultism for there beats my imagination.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerian youths have sworn never to get sense in this life. sad

50 year old youth?

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos"