Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters (60055 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the youths and not the government.
20 loyal cows for your eating pleasure
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by basybasy: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
rossoki:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2020/10/28/major-op-against-nigerian-mafia_3bddb3ab-962e-4f00-84d0-6597d4c461d7.html
IBO guys, continue spoiling the image of Nigeria. We are watching and later u will be shouting Biafra. Anywhere u are, na criminality.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by CodeTemplar: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
rossoki:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2020/10/28/major-op-against-nigerian-mafia_3bddb3ab-962e-4f00-84d0-6597d4c461d7.html
I feel this arrest was long long overdue. I read in papers several years back how the mafias hold meetings in top hotels where corporate entities openly hold conferences.
These are some of the sponsors of terrors Papa is always raising prayers point on when in gatherings.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the youths and not the government.

Nigerians have messed up Nigeria.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Celsony: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
sotall:

Mumu!

How much has your tribalism earned you ? Even when the name mentioned isnt Edo, your tribalism couldn't help it.

Change before it destroys you.

Forget those guys, tribalism always becloud their judgment.

Please bro, i am having issue with my Laptop, i try booting it the last time, but it went off after it booted to the desktop stage. I try it again, it still started but went off, i later discover that the cooling fan was not working when i put my hand by the side of the laptop; i went further to open the back and observe the fan well, i found out that it if i start working after few seconds it will go off and start again.
Please what do i need to do, and if it requires replacement, how much will it cost to replace the laptop cooling fan?
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by sotall(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Celsony:

Forget those guys, tribalism always becloud their judgment.

Please bro, i am having issue with my Laptop, i try booting it the last time, but it went off after it booted to the desktop stage. I try it again, it still started but went off, i later discover that the cooling fan was not working when i put my hand by the side of the laptop; i went further to open the back and observe the fan well, i found out that it if i start working after few seconds it will go off and start again.
Please what do i need to do, and if it requires replacement, how much will it cost to replace the laptop cooling fan?

Nothing is wrong with the cooling fan.
It is normal for it to start rolling and then stop. It works based on thermostat.

Your laptop will need more troubleshooting to know why it is shutting down
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by speedchariot(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
That is why I fancy Brothers Across Nigeria 1972..
Thanks to Christopher Colo....
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by themanderon: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Some people have stupidity etched in their genes.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Hmm Nigeria gangsters went for mafia pilgrimage in Italy. grin. The Italian police force is known for carrying out large scale arrest of criminals. Just like the Maxi trial in 1986 in palermo, Sicilian prosecutors indicted 475 mafiosi for a multitude of crimes relating to Mafia activities.

You're truly up to date consigliere
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by kennyblack94: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:
Hmmm

Italian Mafia see their apprentice dem give dem chance.

Shameless bad ambassadors.

51 year old agbaya still carry Aro matter go bagger for Europe.

I been think say na freedom fighters dem be.

E be like say Italians need freedom true true so dem export their freedom fighting to Italy after dem don liberate Nigerians.

Monkey people wey dem suppose load for truck go dump for the middle of Libyan Desert.

Bros take am easy��� grin grin grin grin
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Litmus: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2020
More than 200 police took part in a major operation against the Nigerian mafia in Italy on Wednesday led by the flying squads of Turin and Ferrara.

Police made dozens of arrests against the Nigerian mafia organization called Arobaga Vikings or Norsemen Kclub International, organized into local cells called Decks and present in many Italian cities.

National leaders of the mafia, which deals mainly in prostitution and drug trafficking were arrested.

They included 50-year-old Emmanuel Okenwa aka 'Boogye', an AfroBeat DJ and the self-styled "King of Ferrara".

In all, 31 people were arrested in Ferrara.

A further 43 were taken into custody in Turin, including several women who allegedly ran prostitution rackets.

Bologna preliminary investigations judge Gianluca Petragnani Gelosi said the Vikings' criminal plan was to "violently annihilate" other Nigerian crime outfits and take over their turf.

Interior Minister Luciana Lamorgese said the police guard against criminal organizations and their illegal trafficking was high..

Centre-right opposition leader Matteo Salvini, of the rightist nationalist Euroskeptic and anti-migrant League party, congratulated the police and accused the ruling centre-left Democatic Party of "denying" the problem of the Nigerian mafia.
(ANSA).

Abeg free them! If to say Italian governmet provide jobs, them go do criminalty?

As long as no jobs the youth can do as they please, abeg burn Italy down, nonsense! angry
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Gval123: 5:53am On Oct 31, 2020
realstars:
A Big Dent To The Nation
Do u even have a nation? na to the family, we nor get nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.