Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,090 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It (71832 Views)

Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by weyreypey: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
freshvine:

Cross Riverians behave like oyibo people
Hello dearie
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Ushiefrank(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
happy birthday the best Governor of his time

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2020
sapphiere:
I want to learn cake baking. Happy birthday sir.
What abt runs?
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I used to think this man was exceptional when it comes to politics in Nigeria until I met him in person. trust no politician, they are all dirty.

this one even added gay to his resume *spits*
So being gay automatically makes one less of a good leader?
You don't even know the source of your problems!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Samchimezie(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

I have never seen a more useless , disorganized and confused person like Ayade.
That man has nothing to offer.
I wouldn't make him a farm manager .

Laughing! Consider Him There As Farm Manager Please
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by mfoniso67157: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2020
One of the rarest politician in Nigeria who really served his people.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by bonnyhope: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Dozis:
All Nigerian politicians are thieves, including Donald Duke.

Even the the so called youths are also theives
Their own has not manifested because they have not been given opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Charisma01: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I used to think this man was exceptional when it comes to politics in Nigeria until I met him in person. trust no politician, they are all dirty.

Pls elaborate

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2020
This Donald is better than the orange face donald
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Karimmotors2001: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Brand New fuelless/Noiseles Generator (Ecotech Ng)
Contact us on +2349029568501

6kva N80,000
8kva N120,000
12kva 180,000
15kva 230,000

*Delivery outside Plateau state requires 50% upfront payment.

RichEco Global
21 friesland road opp at josephs college vom plateau state. Nigeria.

2years Guarantee and 7days return policy.

FUNCTIONALITY AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Its called a fuelless generator. It uses a battery, dc motor and an armature/alternator. The battery powers the motor and the motor forcefully turns an alternator or armature coil thereby producing an AC power that supplies to the house. The power generated is then used to charge back the battery through a device called a dynamo and continuously, as long as the motor turns, power is there.

1. No risk of running out of electrical power
2. Two (2) years Guarantee
3. No payment of bill on power supply.
4. 20 hours of usage per day
5. No noise No vibration No emission
6. Water resistant
7. Nationwide Delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by emmasege: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2020
One of the luckiest Nigerians who became a governor at 38.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

I have never seen a more useless , disorganized and confused person like Ayade.

That man has nothing to offer.

I wouldn't make him a farm manager .

So, how did the idiot get a second term??!
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by gatti(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2020
My mentor I salute u sir. HBD
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by RuggedSniper: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Nappoli:
The former Governor of Cross river State and presidential aspirant turned 59 on September 30. His wife, former first lady of Cross river State, Onari Duke, made the birthday cake with Donald's face on it. lol

3rd photo is from Linda Ikeji blog shows When Donald Duke was a boy.

https://www.facebook.com/CalabarBlog/photos/a.783139528527641/1695846110590307/
^^^grin... Donald is 59 and Onari is 60. Great couple... Awesome cake... happy birthday!

1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Dblaiz(f): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Never give up on that dream job of yours.
Just click on the link below for your aptitude and practice test and thank me later..
https://myjobtests.com
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by MagicBishop: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, how did the idiot get a second term??!

Cross River maintains a rotational system of governance.

Duke represented the South, Imoke central and this Tivi Obudu man the north.

So far this Tivi Obudu man has been disastrous and can be said to be one of the worst governors after Aregberascal or any of the idiots that have ruled Abia.

PDP maintained the arrangement because they did not want to deny the north their chance . That is why APC went for an Efik man who was still rejected by even his own people duely to the aversion they have for the APC and the fact that they want to maintain the agreement they had .

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by nick50(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2020
see the face of the criminal
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by eddyslim(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Happy birthday THE DON
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by notoriousbabe: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
the woman looks very hold, holder than her husband
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

Cross River maintains a rotational system of governance.

Duke represented the South, Imoke central and this Tivi Obudu man the north.

So far this Tivi Obudu man has been disastrous and can be said to be one of the worst governors after Aregberascal or any of the idiots that have ruled Abia.

PDP maintained the arrangement because they did not want to deny the north their chance . That is why APC went for an Efik man who was still rejected by even his own people duely to the aversion they have for the APC and the fact that they want to maintain the agreement they had .

Impressive analysis... Thank you sir.

Well, Cross River people have themselves to blame then... Going forward, they should have a collective rethink!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by zudozz: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
after d birthday party..they go fuk dat night! shocked
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by LadyJasper: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
dokie:
This guy was 38 when he became governor.

Today, a 38 year old guy will consider it a great feat to become local government chairman.

Nigeria on reverse.
Lmao
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
notoriousbabe:
the woman looks very hold, holder than her husband

I hold you in contempt of the English Language, and I decree that Constable Dongoyaro HOLD you in remand until further deliberations can hold to address this very serious case.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by LadyJasper: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^grin... Donald is 59 and Onari is 60. Great couple... Awesome cake... happy birthday!
Who ask you? You just had to point that out, right?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
ONE GOVERNOR THAT GIVES NO Bleep !
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by ogbonti: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
anochuko01:
I just like this man. Hardly will you hear anyone speak against him.

Man retired in perfect peace. Even imoke is hardly heard of.

unlike the Ekpan fly Oshopikin - who killed himself, by himself and buried himself grin
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
l know that no man is perfect. I knew that there was poverty after military rule.No roads, no light,no water was the commonest of Nigerian complain.But, Don Duke, Made a difference. As a New yorker, and former commission er, he knew what he wanted..At least to loot, but provide the basics. the roads,rural electrification and pipe borne water. It was at his time that my county, l mean my village. Was electrified and pipe borne water was made accessible to 90% of cross rivarians. Today I salute you because even after you left, you proved to us that you always knew what you want. l salute you. taking people salute you.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Kayceenaz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Vnooot:
Who is he

LET YOUR SITTING ROOM LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIV BY USING THIS TV LED- LIGHT TO DECORATE YOUR TELEVISION. KEEP THAT AESTHETIC LOOK IN YOUR TOILET WITH THE TOILET LED TOO

FOR YOUR ORDER, PLEASE
WHATS-APP OR CALL 080,.,550,.,86,.3_12..v
How much for lemon colour on a LG 32 inches TV?
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by gwama2: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
bluemansion:
It's good marrying a great wife
It's good marrying a great husband. cool cool cool
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by sacajawea: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

You met him in person? But do you know him Personally
Gay? Be sure of something before sharing it in the Internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.