Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

"Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" (10254 Views)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2006
What would you do if your husband/wife called you one day and told you,"I don't love you again"?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Z4M4eva(f): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2006
First...I would ask him why he said that Besides...I don't think he would do that, I mean you don't just stop loving someone just like that!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Rhodalyn(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2006
i wld say 'come on darling cut da joke'
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Z4M4eva(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2006
Jeez!! Gurl you funny o cheesy cheesy cheesy What if it wasn't a joke? But really I don't know what I would do o! cheesy
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Bigtee(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2006
This is GIRL TALK,
ANy way, lemme give u a response from the man's world.
She say "i don't love no more"..... well if i have spent so much time and money on her, I just say ok, but gimme my last night of pleasure with u ( and beleive me that night of steamy S*X will make her change her mind) wink

If not, hey!! its a man's world, then i'll get me-self another chic.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Rhodalyn(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2006
if it turns out nt 2 be a joke i wld jst sat 2 him
'n i dnt love u again either' i've jst bn waitin 4 da perfect tme 2 tell u
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by dejiolowe: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2006
i will be devastated unless i v ulterior motives before. i will want to know what happened but adter that, i will move on with my life.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by layi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2006
My reply would be "and then so what do you want me to do?"

1 Like

Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by goodguy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2006
layi:

My reply exactly!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by hotangel2(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2006
layi:

You are a mind reader.

I would tell him, "what should i do about that?" And i'll prolly go and start doing something else. Like wash the dishes or just stay there and let him talk. I mean what the fxck does he want me to do abt that?

Give me a paper if you want a divorce, don't just walk up saying "i don't love you anymore". Dumbass.... He'll be the one losing a good woman like me.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by CHOCHORI(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2006
honestly it will be horrible.lets face it! this is ur wife and not ur girl friend,maybe mother of ur kids.nothing will be so devastitating than this especially when its without a good reason. would have siad if i love her so much" but cant say that cos for the "she" to be my wife i must  be in love.

i will try and find out her reasons for walking out of her matrimonial home,if im the cause i will promise to turn a new leaf,but if she insist i will let her go and bear the pains.but will respect her for being bold enough to tell me that rather than cheating on me. this is my submission
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2006
If my husband told that to me,I would not know what to do!!!I would only pray and improve on everything possible I know how to do and I will get him back!!!!!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by IAH(f): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2006
If my husband told me that, I'd heave a sigh of relief and say; "Sweetie, I have stopped loving you looooong ago, I just didn't know how to say it. Thank you so much for bringing this up, you have relieved me of a great burden. Thank you Jesus! I'm freeeeeeeeeeee!!! Now please dear, I'm itching to sign the divorce papers" tongue

1 Like

Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2006
easier said than done!!!just pray it does not happen to you!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by hotangel2(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2006
I pray it doesnt happen. But if it does... well... that's wat i'll do. I mean wat i said earlier.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by CHOCHORI(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2006
snazzy trust me,if he tells u that and leaves,dnt bother getting him back. u can only work towards that if he has a reason for telling u that and u kw that his reasons are correct. but if the love has faded,let him go otherwise u will get to early grave.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2006
merde!!!the mere thought of it sends chills down my spine!!!I don't even want to think of it!!!!I would be sooooooo devastated.I would feel like such a failure and it would take a whole lot of time for me to fall in love again!!!It's not my portion!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Viktor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2006
Thats some hell of a confused person, how can one just wake up one morning and destroy what he/she's spent almost eternity trying to build.....Thats reallyu pathetic, No doubt it happens but as a result of maybe the person's seeing someone else who at that time seems to be better than his/her spouse......but then @ the end of the day 90% of these people keep running back to who they left hanging, saying words like am sorry it was a mistake...............
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2006
and they almost always get back together!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2006
For me,my first reaction would be shock,then I would go to the room and cry my eyes out!!!I would cry for days.I wouldnt eat,boy oh boy!!!!I pray it never happens!!! the mere thought of it is sending chills down my spine!!!My own Tosin will come and tell me he does not love me again!!!!God forbid!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Scorpio(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2006
hmm,let's see
BF: Osiro..i've been thinkin n i just have to tell u, i dont luv u no more
Osiro: Thunderous slap(not on my face wink) repeat that again huney(cutely said)
BF:Umm,waz goin on here..y did u slap me or did i have one of those attacks?
Osiro: yea hun,u forgot to take ur medications again today so u went off
BF: aww,i'm sorry girl..now lets go play hide n seek wink
that's wat i'll do!

On second thots,nah! cheesy prolly ask him y..n after his explanin n ish..go n cry myself to death(if i don't die, well let's say it'll b Fatal Attraction all over again only this time it won't b a movie wink )
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2006
I would cry without measure.I would cry a river!!!I would be so broken!!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2006
Haaaaaaaaa you don't have to cry a river or cry to death. I mean yes you'll be shocked and all. But crying a river or crying to death?

Why would you cry to death when you know you havent done nothing wrong? If you did something wrong and your husband says okay well.. I don't love you anymore.. then you can feel guilty and start crying for forgiveness.

But if you didn't do nothing and he says he does not love you anymore. YES, i repeat YES.. I will kind of break down.. tears of course. And ask him what the fxck i did wrong. If he still keep saying he does not love me anymore. I WILL DO WAT I SAID EARLIER.

I won't harm myself, or my health because a man that i made a big mistake marrying told me he does not love me anymore. Whatever the fxck makes him think he does not love me any more after marriage, must mean that he wasn't even the right man afterall.

I DIDN'T do nothing wrong to deserve it. I WON'T.. I repeat.. I WON'T kill myself with tears because he says he's not inlove with me anymore. HELL NO!.. Especailly not in front of him.

Most of the these men, when you start begging is when they know it actually pains you most. Come on now.. especially when u did nothing wrong to deserve that! Cry ko.. Sunkun ni.

He does not deserve me, The only reason i will be crying is not because he said He does not love me anymore. I will be crying because, i will be thinking about all my precious years i've spent with him. Years i could have been spending with someone who will appreciate me till i die. Let's be reasonable here. If i cheated and he says he don't love me.. Okay i get it. But you just come up to me one day and start talking yam-yam-poo. Who the fxck u think u is?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by nike4luv(f): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2006
just go numb for sum minutes and hang up if its on fone or walk away if its face to face cry
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Rolly: 5:15am On Feb 04, 2006
i would have loved him so teeeeee, he wont have the guts to say a thing like dat to me. but if he does, i'll ask him why and after he has given his stupid, idiotic and utterly useless reason, i'll let him go. i might cry later sha but hes gone, hes gone, theres nothig i can do but to move on abi now? life goes on!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by wills(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2006
I will say to her, Woman!!! You never ever loved me... ( I should have left you A** a long time Ago)
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2006
true that!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by dude(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2006
Like they say..Cry a river,Build a bridge and get the hell over it!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by cutejustyz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2006
Let's just say it's not possible to fall in and out of love like that............cus one just can't go to bed and wake up in the morning and say i don't love you nemore, if i'm the one i'll just take it as one of those numerous baddream.....lol... grin
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Z4M4eva(f): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2006
Bad dream cheesy
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2006
somebody please wake me up!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Latoya(f): 3:16am On Feb 05, 2006
hummm this is serious. The first thing i will do is laugh, and if i see he is serious then i will be like"so wats this all about?" why don't u love me anymore? and we will see if it can find a solution or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying For Comfort / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.