Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (65990 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Ugolistikp: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
deservedly
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
ok
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by topshotnista(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Antoeni(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
These are the Points made by Desmond Elliot that the so called influencers are crying about:

1. Elliot called on the speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly to “address certain things” like “the Nigerian youth, the social media, the social influencers”.
He said that all of these are making the narratives that we are seeing today.

2. Social media, though good, has its negative impacts.”

3. When I went through the comments, I could not believe it, Mr. Speaker. The curses, the abuses from children. And I ask myself ‘Is this Nigeria? What is going on?’ Children cursing?”

4. Culture is gone, and warned the House that “in the next five years, Nigeria is gone if we don’t start now.”

5. He called on celebrities, influencers and motivational speakers to use their platforms to “stop the hatred” as they have the means to change governments.

Me: So please, I need someone to point out where Desmund said the terrible things that they are crying about here ?
It appears that there is a grand plan to cyber bully any voice of reason!
One again it was Davido that picked up this and started writing!

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
These politicians are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by fineboynl(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
cacovid 19 palliative was shared among polical faithful.

just imagine the number of bags of rice she must have shared among her family member.

4 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by mazimee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Looks can be deceiving

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by paxi7: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Imagine nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by slimfit1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is right. Only people on drugs would vote for someone like her.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Everything is about dragging nowadays.

People dont reflect or think on discussion again, they just drag because a social influencer is dragging.

She was right. Many Nigerian youths are on drugs. Thanks to their drug taking celebrities

See how they are spreading fakenews all over the place.

The government need to put the mob in its place.

This people are not fighting for any social change but to tarnish the image of those who don't agree with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
smileyoo:
i don't blame her, but the system that placed emphasis of selection of political aspirants through god-fatherism, their loyalty will always be to the god-fathers rather than the helpless voters, so it cost them nothing to insult the citizens, because the god-fathers got their back covered.
there's no voter in Lagos.

Lagosians are not given a choice
they're all selected by Tinubu
they're even stronger than the governor
just an instruction from boundilion the governor will be impeached

i pity Lagosians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Charmingrascal(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Over bleached smelling nincompoop

3 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by mazimee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Antoeni:
These are the Points made by Desmond Elliot that the so called influencers are crying about:

1. Elliot called on the speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly to “address certain things” like “the Nigerian youth, the social media, the social influencers”.
He said that all of these are making the narratives that we are seeing today.

2. Social media, though good, has its negative impacts.”

3. When I went through the comments, I could not believe it, Mr. Speaker. The curses, the abuses from children. And I ask myself ‘Is this Nigeria? What is going on?’ Children cursing?”

4. Culture is gone, and warned the House that “in the next five years, Nigeria is gone if we don’t start now.”

5. He called on celebrities, influencers and motivational speakers to use their platforms to “stop the hatred” as they have the means to change governments.

Me: So please, I need someone to point out where Desmund said the terrible things that they are crying about here ?
It appears that there is a grand plan to cyber bully any voice of reason!
One again it was Davido that picked up this and started writing!

In your wisdom this poses more threats than the killings by the government security personnels and the bad governance which are the reason for these reactions.

14 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by hush15: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
akinmusi:
Lagos lawmaker Mrs Mojisola Alli-Macauley that claimed on Nigerian youths are high on drugs which is the reason why they are protesting looted Convid 19 palliatives meant for the poor people and share it as souvenir on her birthday.

This is just an alligation and the rumors keep rife.

My Festac people, food is ready.

She is representing Amuwo-Odofin 1 constituency.

Another verified handle twitted, "Remember the Lagos Lawmaker Mrs. Mojisola Alli-Macauley who accused some youths of being high on drugs?"

"She has also been accused of allegedly using Covid-19 Palliatives meant for her constituents, as her Birthday Souvenir." https:///d83ZeNHkKy

More people coming for her and making CA-COVID to trend on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/OAanu2020/status/1321910250312769537

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffOkoroafor/status/1322084184026947584

I know its just a matter of time before they show her some too. I only wish they visited her in person to show deep love, a love she will never forget

Useless woman. Common thief. If sanwo olu doesn't charge for misappropriation, I won't be surprised. Nigerian youths, bookmark for 2022 pls so the labor of love of those that died will be remembered and justice is served.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by ChiefSosa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
SOME PEOPLE'S LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS ALWAYS SURPRISE ME. EVEN IF YOU WANT TO BE WICKED, JUST BE WICKED SMALL SMALL, THAT'S ALL WE ASK OF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by InfernoNig: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is beautiful but her soul, conscience, heart and mind is very ugly.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Joshmanuel10(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s][/s]

My Yoruba people, see how these useless Biafrans are throwing FAKE NEWS! around the place making a mess of social media.

We urgently need social media laws and regulations to curb this menace!

Some Easterners have serious psychological problems! Like DJ SWITCH PREEK!
Fake news or not they are capable of doing more than this

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by donatus101(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
The criminal must and should be recalled by her constituency. She is a common thief.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by ofuonyebi: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
NONSENSE!...You idiots has turned the social media to political ground of settling scores with anyone who dare say the truth
or tell you where your dirty wound is pouring out smelling water.....mojisola simply said the truth...QED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by MansoryMX(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Freeeanijor:
This is complete wickedness, she's lost touch with humanity. The Nigeria Police tested youths anger and there moral became low. The next phase of protest will be directed towards Nigeria politicians. There day of reckoning is coming.

I love this comment. We need to burn this country to the ground! All these government appointees are heartless

4 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by livinbygrace: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
One of Godfathers girlfriend and she was single handedly imposed on people by Jagaban despite not residing or any root in Amuwo odofin.

3 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
We have terrible politicians with no conscience or common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by NewBalance: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Youths would just be rushing to social media without authentication what they've read.

What is the evidence that it's from cacovid?
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by LaReinaa(f): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
She indirectly informed us that all her boy toys and children are always high on cheap drugs..

she has obviously bleached away her senses.
foolish woman cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Folzye(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
When they want to campaign even their leader will leave Abuja for lagos, but when burning issues affecting the nation are brought up, they throw away their faces or worst still, make insensitive comments just like they have shown recently.

Come 2023! we must make things right.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Dblaiz(f): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Major thieves in political offices.....

Abeg click on this link for your job aptitude test.....
https://myjobtests.com/test-category/aptitude-tests/
WE MOVE........
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
THIS SHOULD NOT SHOCK ANYONE.MOST POLITICIANS SEE ANYTHING FOR THE MASSES AS THEIR OWN FIRST.MOST POLITICIANS USED PALLIATIVES AS GIFT FOR THEIR GUEST.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by NewBalance: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Racoon:
See the wicked souls.She is the one high on drug yet was insulting the sensibility of sane people.Thunder fire you madam for hoarding palliatives for you birthday celebration while hunger is killing people.

Where is the evidence?

Those pictures don't suggest any of the allegations.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by DeRay98(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
This woman don use her drive for gutter, na poto poto she go drink.
A privilege woman installed by her godfather and now feeling good...
She don buy market...

3 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hope she gots whatever she bargained for

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Dee04(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
You think you can come out of nowhere and jab the youths too, you messed up with the young youth girl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.