Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (58725 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by peacekante: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2020

110 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Not many wants to watch that interview it will cure their madness

YOU KNOW THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN WHAT YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN OVER THE YEARS IS BEING QUESTIONED WITH FACTS

IPOB PILLS

291 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2020
There is a lot of sense in his response I respect a lot of Kanu's ideas.

328 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ericuzor(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi KANU is really brilliant Yoruba and Igbo needs to come together as formidable force.

369 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by limeta(f): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Any of the two way better than buhari as president

How come you lot ve buhari as yr president was yr election done in the dark

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by oyinkel(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
His arguments are apt.

The average Nigeria is very intelligent, the mediocrity of our leaders impedes our potentials. Energy that should be spent on productive endeavors is lavished on frivolous outburst of frustration.

But.....

Its all about to change.

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Dyke15(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Mehn dis guy can speak
No need being bias abt dat

354 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Jmk9292(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Kanu is an erudite. We can't continue to be sentimental while jettisoning facts. One who speaks for the freedom and emancipation of his people is not evil but civil..... He is a hero regardless, Engage him and dialogue. Work out a template.
There was a country

349 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Blankstare(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
Something's he said are not feasible like map of Biafra, engaging the Nigeria state in all out war without securing the alliances of states boundering her, death of buhari, exaggerating the role of Britain in our polity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2020
When Nnamdi Kanu is not vindictive or disorganized, he is highly intelligent.

If you engage him as an intellectual, he comes to you with facts and undisputed history.

If you come to him with madness, he barks like a raving dog.

I wish he applies his intelligence and wisdom more often... Enough of the Ka anyị kụwasịa attitude.

294 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Blankstare:
Something's he said are not feasible like map of Biafra, engaging the Nigeria state in all out war without securing the alliances of states boundering her, death of buhari, exaggerating the role of Britain in our polity.

Lol, in fact, he understated Britain's role in Nigerian affairs. Did you really think Nigeria was really ever independent?
Think again

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by pillarmaria(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
MNK a learned Man but very brutal in speech.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by jlinkd78(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
See them avoid this didactic thread like plague

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Jmk9292:
Kanu is an erudite. We can't continue to be sentimental while jettisoning facts. One who speaks for the freedom and emancipation of his people is not evil but civil..... He is a hero regardless, Engage him and dialogue. Work out a template.
There was a country

Exactly!
Look at how apt, articulate and informed he talked; I've not heard any Nigerian legislator talk in such educated manner for over 5 months now.
Every thing he said was and still is a fact, the pure truth.
He is a hero agitating for a just, righteous and noble cause.

The greater the noise is, the earlier the referendum.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Moderator, please I beg you, if you really love Nigerians and want them to be more enlightened, push this thread to frontpage, please.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Unik3030: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
ericuzor:
Nnamdi KANU is really brilliant Yoruba and Igbo needs to come together as formidable force.
yorubas don't hate so it's hard to join forces with igbos

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Very enlightening interview

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
I am an avid critic of MNK, however you can hardly disagree with his analysis of Nigeria and Africa in general.

Modern African nations were arbitrarily created at the infamous Berlin conference to facilitate the looting of resources from Africa.

These nations were not forged to enhance cooperation, defence and goodwill.

Is it any surprise that no African nation is successful?

I do disagree with his Jubril from Sudan theory

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by BigSarah(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
NK deserves accolades in his composure in this interview, was the audio attributed to him during endsars violence really his...This is a show of wisdom compared to that audio.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nwadiuto247: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
peacekante:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HxhMUk2og

I am for the unity of the southern Nigeria.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
flashlink:

Lol, in fact, he understated Britain's role in Nigerian affairs. Did you really think Nigeria was really ever independent?
Think again
preach! He don't know

Nigeria education system needs total change so that people can start understanding their problem with history...so they can identify a similar problem and not use the same formula our parents used in handling it

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
BigSarah:
NK deserves accolades in his composure in this interview, was the audio attributed to him during endsars violence really his...This is a show of wisdom compared to that audio.
KANU is like a coin....it depends the side of him you TRIGGERED

You want madness....he can run maaaaad...KANU ran maaaaad upon seeing Nigerian youths being killed by the army and police and he couldn't take it, I too ran maaaaad seeing them killed yet everybody was calling on same government killing them to help them.....KANU GOT ANGRY IN AS MUCH WE DON'T SHARE SAME VISION ABOUT NIGERIA BUT HE'S HUMAN FIRST BEFORE RELIGION OR POLITICS

But if you want intelligence he has them in abundance to give too

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I am for the unity of the southern Nigeria.

Why don't we go our separate ways then come back and decide if we want unity, the type of unity it will be....this is not a difficult thing to understand

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by mightyhazel: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
kanu is an enigma

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ericuzor(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
yorubas don't hate so it's hard to join forces with igbos
who says Igbo's hate Yoruba I only see this on nairaland most of my close friends that can take a bullet for me are my Yoruba friends so we need to stop spreading the hate on nairaland.

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Jdbrasco2: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Very smart dude. The elites don't want a change in the status quo cos they are still benefiting from the system while the masses surfer. We need to stand up. It has been 60 wasted years and agony.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by MajohBankz: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
flashlink:

We just have to keep replying to this thread, so that it will eventually be pushed to fp.

Let's do it!
I think my comment was removed because it irked someone but nonetheless, we move it must hit fp. If to say na proscription of Ipob, we for don get 15 pages in 7mins. But now the mods no wan send am to the appropriate headquarter.
Lalasticlala mynd44

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by onyfrank: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Are you a proud Nigerian?
Individually, we are fine, but as a country? Hell No

60 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.