Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds (12080 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Gloriagee(f): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2020
I can't stand 3rd party interference.
The friend has no justification in boldly telling u stuff like that. You can advise in the background but this one na awon friendly enemies.

Broken2020:

Her advisers are winning, not sure I want to spend my life with a woman that dug a hole around me with her friends. I didn’t notice till I fell into it.

Boss you need to hear how her friend snatched the phone from her and boldly told me “i advised her to leave you” That statement still resound in my ears.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Gloriagee:
I can't stand 3rd party interference.
The friend has no justification in boldly telling u stuff like that. You can advise in the background but this one na awon friendly enemies.

Yea still trying to wrap my head around everything but not sure there is a future anymore.

I have never allowed anyone interfere in our relationship not even my dad who is my best friend.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by ozonechrome: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Broken2020:

Oga if you read my posts and comments again without loud music I guess you will have a bette understanding.

I even acknowledged my mistakes, the issue of visa is neither her fault nor mine

I don't have to read it to hear from her.

What has the money for upkeep and rent you pay got to do with her actually deciding she's had enough of your threat to leave her and has realized she may be better off without you afterall got to do with anything.

You want the little boys here to bash her and ask you to leave her or the ladies to think you are such a good catch because of how much you claim you spend on your family?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Gloriagee(f): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Could smell the friend's jealousy from.a long mile. Just calm down, you should get your partner back. Just be ready to forgive this rough patch.

Broken2020:

The same girl advising her now was emotionally down when I was in Nigeria she was loving her co worker who had girlfriend the guy was friend zoning her I told her to move on if the boy is not ready for her she refused and kept pestering the guy, the guy was living with her in her apartment, she was paying the guys bills but they were just friends.

She said she took the guy’s name to a prophet so the guy came begging for marriage now they are married. The same person advised the woman I have lived my whole life for to quit me.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
ozonechrome:

I don't have to read it to hear from her.

What has the money for upkeep and rent you pay got to do with her actually deciding she's had enough of your threat to leave her and has realized she may be better off without you afterall got to do with anything.

You want the little boys here to bash her and ask you to leave her or the ladies to think you are such a good catch because of how much you claim you spend on your family?

You confirmed already my next question to you have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by iamme1234(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
This girl juju dey work for you Sha.
Let her go and taste outside she d come back begging you.
May be she is an Agbani darego and you taught you can't get a woman like her,Mr man let me go and take your child,if she didn't release that's another form of extortion from you.i land here

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by TheCongo2: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
my brother, channel your energy to something more productive.. If I share my experience with you, you will understand your case is not even something to worry about.. She practically left me when I was down .. It is said that you don't beat a dead horse, na that time this one carry 2by2 plank wey get nail dey flog me..
I am only concerned about your kid and they are going to exploit that, just wait for it.. Do you think if not for the fact that you had a kid she will threaten you with breakup?
Just hold on, don't cry yet as they have not made their real intentions known yet

Please share your story

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheCongo2:

Please share your story
it is on my page bro, just go through them
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Broken2020:

She was raised by her mom, her dad was not part of her growing up, her maternal uncles said they won’t allow her father to give her out for marriage.
I have been trying to look for a loop hole in this your story, I found it!, Why will you marry a woman raised by a single mother! who had no father figure during her formative years!

We men no ever dey hear word! Receive advice from these ladies frolicking here as "relationship expert" at your own peril. They will always sabotage you. As a man when you want a woman to marry, look deep into her family, is the family a happy one? is she from a broken home? was there a father figure in her life? Observe her mum? How does she behave? her mother's character? imagine her mother as your wife, will you be able to cop? if you can't then you cant last with the daughter. Because a daughter will carry traits, Ideology and character from her mother.

Now my advice (Alpha advice), your greatest fear has come upon you already (that your son should not be from a broken home) your son is already a victim of broken home already, just accept that fact in your mind.

2.Stop begging a woman to stay in your life, when a woman wants to exit your life, please let her do, begging her will worsen the matter. Sending people to beg her for you and telling her how much you love her is further plunging you in the pit. Even if she agrees and cancel the vow she made by her mother's grave and you end up marrying her, she will never respect you and all you do will never be enough, and her resentment for you will increase until she finally files for a divorce. Is that the kind of person you want to end up with?

3. I know you love your son, but if you really want to get this woman back neglect her and your son, come back and collect your documents, collect your car and stop sending one naira for any upkeep, let her go and work to fend herself and her son. By the time she sees how difficult it is, she'll be the one calling you. Even if she calls don't be in hurry to pick up, let her call severally before you pick up, leave her messages unread for weeks before replying.

4. Stop crying and showing sign of depression that you are sad that she's about to leave you. Behave like you don't care, if you have her on social media good for you...upload pictures of you enjoying your life, smiling and being happy, if possible hangout with more beautiful and slimmer women. If she doesn't come back begging and wailing make I know wetin cause am.

5.When a woman knows you can't do without her or she has something in her possession that you treasure she will use it to manipulate you, it will be her foothold.

FOLLOW THESE AND THANK ME LATER...
but if you follow all these ladies advice, I just pity you, some of them are like your baby mama, they will always churn out advice that will favour them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by TheCongo2: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
it is on my page bro, just go through them

Thanks bro.I will follow through
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let me quickly add that you did nothing wrong in threatening her that you'll leave her because she's fat. it's your preference, it's your choice. If you let her know that a slim woman is very attractive to you, if she truly loves and respect you, she'll start eating healthy and exercising and even sending you photos of her new body shape not just only messaging you to remind you of money for upkeep.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by mariahAngel(f): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaveMeLord:

I have been trying to look for a loop hole in this your story, I found it!, Why will you marry a woman raised by a single mother! who had no father figure during her formative years!

We men no ever dey hear word! Receive advice from these ladies frolicking here as "relationship expert" at your own peril. They will always sabotage you. As a man when you want a woman to marry, look deep into her family, is the family a happy one? is she from a broken home? was there a father figure in her life? Observe her mum? How does she behave? her mother's character? imagine her mother as your wife, will you be able to cop? if you can't then you cant last with the daughter. Because a daughter will carry traits, Ideology and character from her mother.

Now my advice (Alpha advice), your greatest fear has come upon you already (that your son should not be from a broken home) your son is already a victim of broken home already, just accept that fact in your mind.

2.Stop begging a woman to stay in your life, when a woman wants to exit your life, please let her do, begging her will worsen the matter. Sending people to beg her for you and telling her how much you love her is further plunging you in the pit. Even if she agrees and cancel the vow she made by her mother's grave and you end up marrying her, she will never respect you and all you do will never be enough, and her resentment for you will increase until she finally files for a divorce. Is that the kind of person you want to end up with?

3. I know you love your son, but if you really want to get this woman back neglect her and your son, come back and collect your documents, collect your car and stop sending one naira for any upkeep, let her go and work to fend herself and her son. By the time she sees how difficult it is, she'll be the one calling you. Even if she calls don't be in hurry to pick up, let her call severally before you pick up, leave her messages unread for weeks before replying.

4. Stop crying and showing sign of depression that you are sad that she's about to leave you. Behave like you don't care, if you have her on social media good for you...upload pictures of you enjoying your life, smiling and being happy, if possible hangout with more beautiful and slimmer women. If she doesn't come back begging and wailing make I know wetin cause am.

5.When a woman knows you can't do without her or she has something in her possession that you treasure she will use it to manipulate you, it will be her foothold.

but if you follow all these ladies advice, I just pity you, some of them are like your baby mama, they will always churn out advice that will favour them!

Only a bitter, wicked, manipulative mind can think up all these!
You're even advising him to extend the punishment to his son...how cruel can a human being be? Smh!
Just as your monicker says; you need the Lord to save you from yourself before you spread seeds of wickedness in the hearts of gullible men.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Only a bitter, wicked, manipulative mind can think up all these!
You're even advising him to extend the punishment to his son...how cruel can a human being be? Smh!
Just as your monicker says; you need the Lord to save you from yourself before you spread seeds of wickedness in the hearts of gullible men.
I wanted to reply you but no need. You should be a single mother, no need wasting my time...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaveMeLord:

I wanted to reply you but no need. You should be a single mother, no need wasting my time...

Yeah. You typed it, and that made it true.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Forget the kid
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Wittyglam(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
You're clearly with someone that doesn't have a mind of her own and I'm sorry you have to go through all these because your son. Of she wants a breakup let her go but have a term or you seek legal action to get access to your son but she you do the above talk to her father about your son. You might need to come down here. Some ladies are daily influence by jealous or terrible friends. Act wisely.
Broken2020:
I am losing access to my son, all I have worked for is about to crash before me. My baby mama’s friend has dealt a hard blow on my relationship.

Don’t mind my grammatical errors pls

I and my baby had issues last week, only for her to tell me she is not interested anymore, I was shocked because that’s not her, even if I threatened her with a breakup she will tell me I’ll die with you, but this time she said it’s over and she is serious, I have never called anyone into our issues since we have been together but this time I had to tell my younger sister who is married to help me talk to her, she sworn to my sister that she will come back to me only if her mum comes from the grave. My sister called to tell me what she said, my sister advised me to inform my dad since her mind is made up, I don’t want to do that yet.

This girl lacks nothing, am not in Nigeria but I provide everything for her and my son, my son attends one of the best schools in Amuwo Odofin, I bought her a car on her birthday in 2018.

I didn’t sleep all night, I called her around 3AM this morning we spoke till 9AM while talking to her, her friend came to her bedroom telling her to hang up. I asked who was that she said her friend, I asked to talk to her and her friend boldly told me she advised her to quit because I can’t hold her down for that long without even proposing to her, I have been away for 2 years, will I throw a ring to her? They applied for visa twice last year they were denied, I was suppose to visit them this year but I can’t leave here due to the pandemic.

She is a product of a broken marriage so am I, I don’t wish that for my son at all, I have gone to see her dad, her mom is late, she is an only child, I personally took care of her mom till she died, i single handily cover her funeral expenses, including taking care of her aunts and uncles that went for the funeral in delta state since she could not make it to Nigeria at that time.

I met this girl on Facebook in 2014, two months later she joined me abroad. We had my son in 2015 though I wasn’t ready at that time but her mom insisted her daughter won’t abort I told my mom and she insisted I allow her have the baby.

Our wedding was suppose to be in 2017 but because of the disagreement between her dad and her mom’s family my dad insisted I hold on till they are ready. She only met this friend of hers when we got back to Nigeria.

My only crime is I call her too much, I told her she is getting too big, she called it body shaming. I have cried my eyes out.

She refused to go stay in my house in Benin, I pay 750k yearly for their rent in Lagos, their monthly upkeep is 200k, i have never complained till 2 weeks ago when I sent her 120k after two days I wanted her to help me send someone 12k she said she had 10k left, I got mad and told her how much is minimum wage, families still live on it.

Please I need advice, I just look at my son and cry because I know what I went through growing up with my dad and stepmom.

1 Like

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Wittyglam(f): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Not everyone from a broke home becomes a terrible partner. Not everyone from an unhappy home becomes a terrible love. Some people have been shown the road of life just a little love and effort can heal any heart. Don't start off an advice like this. Thank you
SaveMeLord:

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Saintmary(f): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Lots of bitter people on this thread.

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Saintmary:
Lots of bitter people on this thread.

I dey tell you, but I have gotten the advice I came here for.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by shilz(f): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Broken2020:

The same girl advising her now was emotionally down when I was in Nigeria she was loving her co worker who had girlfriend the guy was friend zoning her I told her to move on if the boy is not ready for her she refused and kept pestering the guy, the guy was living with her in her apartment, she was paying the guys bills but they were just friends.

She said she took the guy’s name to a prophet so the guy came begging for marriage now they are married. The same person advised the woman I have lived my whole life for to quit me.
you are sure they have also not taken your name to the prophet?maybe the prophet told her you are not her husband that's why they didn't work for you to come begging for marriage like the other guy did..be careful with them and act wise.prophet visitors will go any length to get what they want,that's if the prophet isn't a babalawo

3 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Klass99(f): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by KevinDein: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
SaveMeLord:

We men no ever dey hear word! Receive advice from these ladies frolicking here as "relationship expert" at your own peril.They will always sabotage you.

!
The emboldened is what it is. As a man, take the advice from female posters on here and watch yourself become further enslaved to your woman, ultimately postponing the doomsday when you are gonna have your sorry assss dumped, in a much worse manner I dare say grin.

For real, this isn't the place for a man to seek relationship advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Graxie(f): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
The truth is that she is a nice girl.
A typical Naija babe will be receiving the money and goodies while having fun with side boo.

Meanwhile, stop begging, keep looking after your son, give her time.

She will see the good in you with time and also her horrible friend.

You may have been having double mind about marrying her, all this my father said story would have been cut off with court marriage.

She can't just be waiting on nothing, put your sister in her position.

Being a baby mama and getting a husband is not easy in naija, you need to also view it from her fears.

She is broken!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Graxie:
The truth is that she is a nice girl.
A typical Naija babe will be receiving the money and goodies while having fun with side boo.

Meanwhile, stop begging, keep looking after your son, give her time.

She will see the good in you with time and also her horrible friend.

You may have been having double mind about marrying her, all this my father said story would have been cut off with court marriage.

She can't just be waiting on nothing, put your sister in her position.

Being a baby mama and getting a husband is not easy in naija, you need to also view it from her fears.

She is broken!!!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:
Awon Alpha males.

No need to marry, get a baby mama.

Am not sure am alpha male, I go marry
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Was try to work things out cos of my son, remember I said her friend complained I call her too much, this her friend clubs and party, yesterday she told me she will be attending a secondary school reunion, she attended one last December with my son I was fully in support of that.

This time I reminded her of what her friend told me and why her friend said so, I told her she actually needed time to party and club.

I only told her to make sure my son is safe no matter what she does.

Good news is that she sent my documents to my sister.

I’ll talk her into giving me my son.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Klass99(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Klass99:

So, what's the latest with you and your girl now?

Are you talking or not talking? Closer to a resolution or a breakup?

Have you spoken with your son lately?

I speak to my son every day, I tried to make things work but her conditions are unacceptable. She wants to go to secondary school reunion which she attended last year and I sponsored, she is saying she wants to attend again next week.

Most definitely why her friend said I call her too much and I don’t allow her do what she wants, I don’t party nor club so I won’t allow that.

I got my documents, so I’ll work toward taking my son from her.
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Klass99(f): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds by Broken2020: 4:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Klass99:

I'm surprised you could quote me, antispam bot banned me for that comment and hid it.

I LOL when you said you don't want to sponsor another reunion hangout.

If you are already paying rent of 750k and doing 200k monthly allowance, sponsoring a reunion is a walk in the park nah grin School reunions are a lot of fun but they rarely happen on a yearly basis.

I kind of sense relief on your part, at the end that's coming. Which must be from knowing you tried/did all you could to salvage the situation.

Yes I have done my best.... but

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is This "Hian!"?? / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / Mothers: What Was Your Baby's Birth Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.