Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly (34479 Views)

30,000 Graduates Get FG’s Agriculture Extension Service Jobs / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BabaIbo: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
nautybride:
Okay. Did I see register with LASRRA?
Naija my country! Always putting barriers in beneficial stuffs.

During my starting days wey I dey hustle for Lagos(after my NYSC) , I go do that card keep because I knw all these governors like using things like this to settle their ward party members. But I don relocate go another state, the card just dey useless now.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by qanda: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Ojochogwusunny(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Governor Sanwolu has good intentions for Lagos state,though i am not a Lagosian but i always appreciate good things.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BlaqT: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
it's been filled up with their families and villages names
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Craaaa: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
od501:

I think you are wrong there. There are still 26 - 28 year old unemployed graduates out there. And for the real OGs, marriage is never by force. By the way, who goes into marriage without any source of income?! That's suicide!
My brother times have changed. Waiting for money to get married in this country means you won't get married as a commoner. What men do now is to keep a lady and start a family. How many people have invited you for marriage or how many marriages have you seen in recent times. You better wake up. It's only the rich and elites that get married.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Muhylonaire007: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Scam alert! cheesy
I've been hearing about that ministry....can they tell us how many graduates they've engaged in the past??

Nonsense brainwashers! So if person no fit answer their stupid assessment test, no internship b dat

Omo the questions no be here... Lmao had 30%, to try again next month... Its crazy mhen
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BabaIbo: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Craaaa:
Graduates are not the ones to provide for. There are more matured people over 30yrs with families that are jobless or is the govt saying people above 30 cannot work or get a job in this country except with 10yrs experience?bullsh1t mehn. This are the people to sought out. Why graduates. They should be beficiaries of private companies that are looking for graduates within the age range of 21 - 25.if private and govt favours only graduates that are still under d care of their parents or better still only fending for themselves for now. what about the OGs who have multiple mouths to feed? Please let's be wise in our engagements. Good move though if it can be executed.

Sorry bro, I can't pick a single sensible line from this your epistle.
Did they force anybody to marry? Why using marriage as an excuse for your opinion?
Mind you, I have seen graduates above 30 still struggling, some don't have jobs and are not married, while some married without job due to family pressure.
And I have also seen graduates under or above 30 doing extremely well, some are married and living in their own houses, while some are living with their parents but have more than one houses they built/bought and put for rentage and they are doing well in their various businesses.
Who told you all graduates live with their parents?
I know a lot of graduates that moved out of their parents house immediately after their NYSC to go hustle.
BTW, there is nothing wrong with living with your parents as long as you are not married because it helps to save cost, which if wise one can make meaningful use of it.

Bro, just shelve that your reasoning because everyone has their different destinies and how things work for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Craaaa: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaIbo:

Sorry bro, I can't pick a single sensible line from this your epistle.
Did they force anybody to marry? Why using marriage as an excuse for your opinion?
Mind you, I have seen graduates above 30 still struggling, some don't have jobs and are not married, while some married without job due to family pressure.
And I have also seen graduates under or above 30 doing extremely well, some are married and living in their own houses, while some are living with their parents but have more than one houses they built/bought and put for rentage and they are doing well in their various businesses.
Who told you all graduates live with their parents?
I know a lot of graduates that moved out of their parents house immediately after their NYSC to go hustle.
BTW, there is nothing wrong with living with your parents as long as you are not married because it helps to save cost, which if wise one can make meaningful use of it.

Bro, just shelve that your reasoning because everyone has their different destinies and how things work for them.
You lack understanding. Re-read my post and digest it then you will understand what I meant.
I didn't base the point solely on marriage. I was specific about the age range based on graduate internship 2hich is usually with the range of 22 to 25 which has affected more matured guys. Are you saying its only this set of people that should be privileged in getting jobs?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by stanech: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BabaIbo: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Craaaa:

My brother times have changed. Waiting for money to get married in this country means you won't get married as a commoner. What men do now is to keep a lady and start a family. How many people have invited you for marriage or how many marriages have you seen in recent times. You better wake up. It's only the rich and elites that get married.

Well, it depends on tribe sha.
In some tribes, at all at all you go do traditional wedding even if you wan bye pass extravagant church marriage, na money dem dey use do am.

When you marry, shey no be money you use run the family... It is well.
It is a stage/bridge, which we will get to and we will pass/cross it just the same way we passed/crossed other stages/bridges.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by MrRegret: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian Government and 30k salary is like 5 and 6.
Who Dem really help
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Bluntemperor: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Scam alert! cheesy
I've been hearing about that ministry....can they tell us how many graduates they've engaged in the past??

Nonsense brainwashers! So if person no fit answer their stupid assessment test, no internship b dat

Receive Sense bro!
it is not everything that we should discard with wave of hand,just like that.
Let's give the Lagos State Govt a befit of doubt in this regards as they wins the Confidence of the people back.
Madam Commissioner and Governor Sanw-Olu,welldone Sir.Make it a Success Story.
Let it be excellent that other States will follow.
God Bless Lagos State.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by abokimallam: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE.
OPERATION RECOVER OUR LOOTED ASSETS FROM CORRUPT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS,BOTH IN AGBADA AND UNIFORMS .
Great Nigerian Youths;
I urged all Nigerian youths in diaspora,ie in US,Canada,Europe,UK,Dubai,South Africa etc to form intelligence teams to investigate assets stolen by corrupt Nigerian politicians and hidden in those countries.
Anyone located should be reported to the host countries authorities for them to be seized and returned to Nigeria.
No peace for wicked Nigerian politicians anywhere in the world.
If you support this crusade sign in to the campaign.
Nigeria must be great.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Fritz101(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian University graduates should watch this ⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMJ6gI_ntBc

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Samylekey(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Scam alert! cheesy

The assessment test tire me o, very yeye questions
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BabaIbo: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Craaaa:

You lack understanding. Re-read my post and digest it then you will understand what I meant.
I didn't base the point solely on marriage. I was specific about the age range based on graduate internship 2hich is usually with the range of 22 to 25 which has affected more matured guys. Are you saying its only this set of people that should be privileged in getting jobs?

Are you really in Nigeria?
Most Nigerian graduates are already within the age range 27 to 30 by the end of their NYSC program, 22 to 25 ke?
That is why most people do age falsification just to fit in to the system.
If you are in Nigeria, you should know the current situation of ASUU/FG face-off and the effect on Nigerian students.

You are still repeating that matured guys talk, see the best thing is to leave the age range of every government job wide.
Are the matured guys not graduates?

Your point is government should focus more on those older graduates which if I am correcf you termed matured guys and leave the younger graduates for the private sector to handle, right?
That is wrong bro, the best thing is for government to move the age limit up, let's say maybe max. of 40 or 45 instead of their usual 30 and the private sector should move theirs to let say 28 or 30.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Freebills12: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM, CREAT ENABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP, OUR YOUTH ARE EQUAL TO THE TASK
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Johnsinia(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Samylekey:

The assessment test tire me o, very yeye questions
I am yet to receive the email to continue my registration.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Funkybabee(f): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
won tun gbe de

they should just ensure those selected are not under npower or any other federal scheme because some Nigerians are so greed✓.

Ad they should not used slots things or party because if they do, that's fake
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by 4tomandchi: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Who said the protest was fruitless...where were they before were they blind 40k is small jor...
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by 9jamustchange: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
One benefit of #endsars
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by nautybride: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaIbo:

During my starting days wey I dey hustle for Lagos(after my NYSC) , I go do that card keep because I knw all these governors like using things like this to settle their ward party members. But I don relocate go another state, the card just dey useless now.

Imagine that. Anyways, you never can tell it can still be useful.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Hunrey(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which kind questions be that? It's too hard!

It requires critical thinking. Before you finish reading and thinking of the suitable answer 3min is gone already. 15min is just unrealistic.

You are willing to employ 4k graduates yet you give them questions with a limited time that they themselves can't answer.

We move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by od501: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Craaaa:

Lol
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by coolatlantic: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fight and win the battle against sickle cell anemia.

Check my signature for details
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by AlexJustin(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nice move.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Craaaa: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaIbo:

Are you really in Nigeria?
Most Nigerian graduates are already within the age range 27 to 30 by the end of their NYSC program, 22 to 25 ke?
That is why most people do age falsification just to fit in to the system.
If you are in Nigeria, you should know the current situation of ASUU/FG face-off and the effect on Nigerian students.

You are still repeating that matured guys talk, see the best thing is to leave the age range of every government job wide.
Are the matured guys not graduates?

Your point is government should focus more on those older graduates which if I am correcf you termed matured guys and leave the younger graduates for the private sector to handle, right?
That is wrong bro, the best thing is for government to move the age limit up, let's say maybe max. of 40 or 45 instead of their usual 30 and the private sector should move theirs to let say 28 or 30.
Wits just now that you got my point.. And you made valid points too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by sayisayi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Judolisco:
Nice development... Dem go soon start to allocate slot

for agbero wey dey motor park grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by bejeria101(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
It took a protest for you old clowns to have sense.

Awon werey. It won't work.

Graduate? 40k? Na wa
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Samylekey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Johnsinia:
I am yet to receive the email to continue my registration.

I got the mail immediately I registered. Hope you filled ur correct mail?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by phranklyn92(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Just applied.
There's an assessment test that's as difficult as encountering the Rubik's cube for the first time.
Just giving you all a heads up.
I failed the test by the way.
But I was told I'm eligible for a retry in 30 days time.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BabaIbo: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Craaaa:

Wits just now that you got my point.. And you made valid points too.

It is well, it will always end in praise for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc Recruiting / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.