Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly (34481 Views)

30,000 Graduates Get FG’s Agriculture Extension Service Jobs / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by BabaIbo: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
nautybride:

Imagine that. Anyways, you never can tell it can still be useful.

Maybe sha, no one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Theoarhics: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bag of rice money
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Hallabee1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
when they have shared the slot within them self...
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by CaptMarvel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chaii! The assessment knocked me out! Who passed it.?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by AmeLonRo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
No need to tell us. They should do and we will know if it's true or not. The people will sha be from different neighbourhoods. So, we will know.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Earnonline7: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by ikorodureporta: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
gpercuxionz:
Nonsense scamming format, after registration, they will ask you to take a pre assessment online test, 30 questions in 15mins,. Unless if and only if you are an immortal genius that is when you will get 60% from those questions, at the end they will say you fail and you are not qualified for an internship position... Try it and see, if am lying come and arrest me in my house, I will give you my address..
no mind d old fools.
If they truly had good intentions, I don't think they shl b d ones conducting any assessment.
Companies interested in applicants shl select & test from list..BTW, I don't think anyone shl b dropped from program of this nature.
This shl b a first come first served thing, & it shl be a continuous program to engage all graduates. Even the ITF shl be involved.

Thunder faya them all! cheesy for subjecting applicants to a mental torture!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by KunleyY19(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
inoki247:
oga na Scam I remember one program like dat wey dem du READY SET WORK we no know aw dem dey select people den with all d training

Ready set work was real in all universities for final year students in Lagos. .. Ask any of your people in LASU if you have one.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by gabicon: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3618467064841200/

This things don't work, you train 4000 people where are you going to place them after the training? South Africa is facing similar problem. Instead of training give incentives, create a co-working space for 1000 new businesses, provide electricity 24hrs, give them 2 year's tax holiday, offer equity instruments to proven business idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by inoki247: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
KunleyY19:

Ready set work was real in all universities for final year students in Lagos. .. Ask any of your people in LASU if you have one.

I didn't say it was not real how they did there selection is what I don't understand.. some of my friends that fail to show up for there Saturday lecture mostly were chosen
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by qanda: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Trending materials on Q and A App - Oct 30

-Deloitte Job test Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) exam Past Questions

-TRCN exam Past Questions and Answers

-CIIN exam past questions and answers

-NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) past exam questions and answers

-CIPM exam past questions and answers

-NNPC Job test Study Pack

-GMAT Study Material (FREE)

-NECO exam Past Questions and marking Scheme (FREE)

-NOUN Course Materials(FREE)

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For enquiry, contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Oshokalo: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3618467064841200/
do all this one,you people are going come 2033,no more PDP and apc
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by writeprof(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
What is commendable about this? 40k? How much for transportation, and feeding at least twice a day? NONSENSE! They are not ready to do the right thing yet. Somebody is getting 51 million plus more than 10 times, and somebody is saying there is no money!
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Ajokky001: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls whoever have completed his/her registration should let me know cuz I don't understand some part of the registration

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Bestlily(f): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
How did you guys get the LASARRA number?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by JIMMY1393: 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Craaaa:
Graduates are not the ones to provide for. There are more matured people over 30yrs with families that are jobless or is the govt saying people above 30 cannot work or get a job in this country except with 10yrs experience?bullsh1t mehn. This are the people to sought out. Why graduates. They should be beficiaries of private companies that are looking for graduates within the age range of 21 - 25.if private and govt favours only graduates that are still under d care of their parents or better still only fending for themselves for now. what about the OGs who have multiple mouths to feed? Please let's be wise in our engagements. Good move though if it can be executed.

What you said doesn't make sense... the job isn't even permanent it's just training and has an expiration date...and secondly this is Nigeria...do you think government will suddenly find a way to make job available for other unemployed people over 30? It takes lots of resources, money and time... our county isn't the only country with high unemployment rate
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by suco01(m): 3:02am On Oct 31, 2020
gpercuxionz:
Nonsense scamming format, after registration, they will ask you to take a pre assessment online test, 30 questions in 15mins,. Unless if and only if you are an immortal genius that is when you will get 60% from those questions, at the end they will say you fail and you are not qualified for an internship position... Try it and see, if am lying come and arrest me in my house, I will give you my address..

You no lie, was frustrated while attempting the questions at the end I score 32%. It's irritating

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by suco01(m): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Omo the questions no be here... Lmao had 30%, to try again next month... Its crazy mhen

Very irritating questions. Next question will look like previous answered questions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by suco01(m): 3:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Ajokky001:
Pls whoever have completed his/her registration should let me know cuz I don't understand some part of the registration

If you have any professional certificate include it if non click nexr
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by felony101(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2020
faithfull18:
And after that?
after that what OGA Must we wait for everything to be set up for us? HV gone for training use d trade and get a life.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by HKMI(m): 5:17am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Richardlove(m): 5:22am On Oct 31, 2020
The questions are ridiculous. I still can't see the correlations of those questions with the vast numbers of applicants that will be applying. Why should they be asking arts graduates, Economic questions. What a joker we have as leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Craaaa: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2020
JIMMY1393:

What you said doesn't make sense... the job isn't even permanent it's just training and has an expiration date...and secondly this is Nigeria...do you think government will suddenly find a way to make job available for other unemployed people over 30? It takes lots of resources, money and time... our county isn't the only country with high unemployment rate
Keep on defending bad government. How can you tell me govt cannot make d resources and money available. When one politician is cashing out millions on a monthly basis. Well, enough of this kind of argument. Its people like you that support buhari govt and corruption. They actually know what to do but it would affect their personal gains if things are done rightly so don't defend unemployment rates using other countries as a point of reference just like your mentor did mojisola.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by faithfull18(f): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2020
felony101:
after that what OGA Must we wait for everything to be set up for us? HV gone for training use d trade and get a life.
Something must be wrong with you. I am sure you work in a government parastatal . Why don't you resign, go for the training and start a business since you guys like to think upside down.

And which everything is set up for you, is it electricity that's stable or what?

I can see you are already used to getting crumbs from the government after all it's better than nothing, pity.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by leks4sure(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
I helped a friend to write and he passed successfully.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by ikorodureporta: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
leks4sure:
I helped a friend to write and he scored 77%.

If you're used to SHL, Dragnet and the likes, it would be an easy one.

He's now waiting for him to be contacted.

so, of what value is the assessment if someone could be represented??

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Olabimz: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning bro and well done to you. But please could you please help me to do it it give me hint to do it. I need your phone number or email to contact you. Thanks
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Eyinju6813(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin naso
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by AutosBay(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
leks4sure:
I helped a friend to write and he scored 77%.

If you're used to SHL, Dragnet and the likes, it would be an easy one.

He's now waiting for him to be contacted.
WhatsApp me on 08029815618 I also need your help I failed the test woofly
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by felony101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Get busy with life take nigeria as it is till 2023 u have d power to change things. Learn the things u can learn from them start wat u can start stop expecting wat u know u can't get and use what u have.. All dis social media ranting ain't heading anywhere,. I won't be rude to u tho.. Thnx for urs dats d problem with Nigerian youths. We dont know how to talk yet expect so much.. Self training first matters a lot.
faithfull18:

Something must be wrong with you. I am sure you work in a government parastatal . Why don't you resign, go for the training and start a business since you guys like to think upside down.

And which everything is set up for you, is it electricity that's stable or what?

I can see you are already used to getting crumbs from the government after all it's better than nothing, pity.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by faithfull18(f): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
felony101:
Get busy with life take nigeria as it is till 2023 u have d power to change things. Learn the things u can learn from them start wat u can start stop expecting wat u know u can't get and use what u have.. All dis social media ranting ain't heading anywhere,. I won't be rude to u tho.. Thnx for urs dats d problem with Nigerian youths. We dont know how to talk yet expect so much.. Self training first matters a lot.
Please take a seat and take your advice. I am sure you hustled for a government job. Why didn't you take your advice and go learn a trade and start a business instead after all Nigeria has presented you the opportunities.

Just like the politicians, I didn't expect much from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc Recruiting / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.