Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew (4048 Views)

Exposed!!! Why Wike Attacked Oyigbo People / She Came To Oyigbo For His Convocation And Was Killed By Stray Bullets Graphic / My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

I normally don't reply daft people like u buh so u know, my nebo is a Yoruba pastor, he found a stray bullet in his sitting room this morning. We have all many ethnic groups facing this same life threatening situation like the igbos who are bn Target as a majority here.
I believe my pastor nebo deserved to die because he is the ogbomoso leader of ipob.
shut up mumu dey talk like say na Igbo get problems but Ipob .your behaviours will make you have Enemies wherever you are. Ipob was proscribed Terrorist in Nigeria you and you leader were dump .you didn't challenge it in the court of law and you want everybody to embrace and accommodate you ? Associating with Ipob means you agreed to be in romantic with dead body in the burial brand.Wike and Buhari / Nigeria did not proscribe Igbo or any other tribe in Nigeria but ipob which is not among any tribes in Nigeria but an association .Get it in your skull no any reasonable person will associate him or herself with ipob with the type of leader you have but someone like you. Use your sense Ipob doesn't stand for Igbo's but a terrorist group.

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
adekolaelect:
shut up mumu dey talk like say na Igbo get problems but Ipob .your behaviours will make you have Enemies wherever you are. Ipob was proscribed Terrorist in Nigeria you and you leader were dump .you didn't challenge it in the court of law and you want everybody to embrace and accommodate you ? Associating with Ipob means you agreed to be in romantic with dead body in the burial brand.Wike and Buhari / Nigeria did not proscribe Igbo or any other tribe in Nigeria but ipob which is not among any tribes in Nigeria but an association .Get it in your skull no any reasonable person will associate him or herself with ipob with the type of leader you have but someone like you. Use your sense Ipob doesn't stand for Igbo's but a terrorist group.

U obviously have serious issues with comprehension...
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by IkwerrePikin: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
AwkaFinest:

What kind of big fat lie is this? Only Igbos and those who have lived with Igbos call Oyigbo as Obigbo. Biko make we dey talk truth always.

Thank you!
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by BREYZ: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
AwkaFinest:

All my blodas left SE in rubbish. They wont build our home states but go to other states to constitute nuisance. Please Rivers people chase them all out so that they'll come back home.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

I heard Igbos are Jews and they came from Israel. When are you going back to Israel. Leave Nigeria and go back to Israel. grin

An Ikwerre man always grow balls and wings whenever Igbo matters are mentioned. They feel they have arrived by attacking Igbos at any slightest opportunity. Nde ala

Well I don't blame una, I blame the average Igbo man with no thinking cap if not I wonder how an igbo man will be singing praises to Wike and allow the leftist opportunist Amaechi and the impostor Uche Okwukwu to be deceiving them for years.

Years upon years uptill now some igbos never get sense. Wike is busy closing down every single igbo market in Rivers state, over-taxing them and pulling down their building at any slightest opportunity still Igbos no want to wake up to these targeted ethnic cleansing and witch hunt by Ikwerre people.

Are you better than the jews or Igbos you are mocking? Nde ala.
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by 24SEVEN: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

An Ikwerre man always grow balls and wings whenever Igbo matters are mentioned. They feel they have arrived by attacking Igbos at any slightest opportunity. Nde ala

Well I don't blame una, I blame the average Igbo man with no thinking cap if not I wonder how an igbo man will be singing praises to Wike and allow the leftist opportunist Amaechi and the impostor Uche Okwukwu to be deceiving them for years.

Years upon years uptill now some igbos never get sense. Wike is busy closing down every single igbo market in Rivers state, over-taxing them and pulling down their building at any slightest opportunity still Igbos no want to wake up to these targeted ethnic cleansing and witch hunt by Ikwerre people.

Are you better than the jews or Igbos you are mocking? Nde ala.

When reacting to any comment, try and understand the context of the comment. An Igbo commented that since Ikwerres claimed to have originated from Benin, they should pack their bags and leave Rivers and return to Benin. I retorted by telling the Igbo fellow that since Igbos claimed to be Jews, they should return back to Israel. It's a direct tit for tat attack. No love lost, no love found.

I'm taking time to explain to you cos you're South African and may not know how Nigeria operates. But you now know, Mr. Julius Malema the fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Come and see the cone head. grin

Cc: ikwereigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by IkwereIgbo: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Come and see the cone head. grin

Cc: ikwereigbo

Yes ooo,they too love to relocate to south east and south south but the fear of Ipob is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
My good people of Oyigbo local government in Rivers state, i am very concerned about what is happening in Oyigbo local government because i know a lot of innocent people are currently suffering due to the presence of IPOB miscreants in your land.

This is because you people have allowed this IPOB migrants operate in your communities with full audacity to the point of burning down police station and killing of fellow Nigerians from the North.

This is not acceptable because if your brother is being killed in the North you will never be happy with it especially when the northerners that are being killed have no link with these corrupt politicians ripping the country, they are only truck drivers looking for their daily bread only to be killed by tribal bigots who have turned terrorist. I sympathize with them including the innocent Oyigbo people that might have been killed due to retaliation from the Hausa community.

My Advice To Prevent A Repeat Of the Current Situation:

Oyigbo people, Rivers state is not igbo land, we only have igbos doing business in Rivers state, name and language similarities between two tribes doesn’t make one the other, it only shows evidence of intermarriage and trade relationship between the two tribes over the years but can never eradicate the true ancestral history of the indigenes.

1. Work with the security agencies and help them identify these IPOB migrants in your land. Ensure that ipob do not carry out any meetings or stand any IPOB flag in your land.

2. This will make the government understand that you’re not part of them and want them out of your communities which will make the job easier for the security agencies.

3. Have you wondered why there are no IPOb crisis in other parts of Rivers state? It’s because we don’t harbor criminals, we don’t tolerate these IPOB migrants.

Please ensure that you help the security agencies fish out these IPOB migrants in Oyigbo local government while the government works to call off the curfew in the next few days.

Trust me if you indigenes allow these Ipob migrants to repeat the crisis they caused in Oyigbo, it will be more difficult for you innocent Oyigbo indigenes.

Safe your land from IPOB migrant terrorists from Eastern Nigeria to Oyigbo land in Rivers state, Niger delta.

God bless you.

Tonye Barcanista afonja,is that you??
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
My good people of Oyigbo local government in Rivers state, i am very concerned about what is happening in Oyigbo local government because i know a lot of innocent people are currently suffering due to the presence of IPOB miscreants in your land.

This is because you people have allowed this IPOB migrants operate in your communities with full audacity to the point of burning down police station and killing of fellow Nigerians from the North.

This is not acceptable because if your brother is being killed in the North you will never be happy with it especially when the northerners that are being killed have no link with these corrupt politicians ripping the country, they are only truck drivers looking for their daily bread only to be killed by tribal bigots who have turned terrorist. I sympathize with them including the innocent Oyigbo people that might have been killed due to retaliation from the Hausa community.

My Advice To Prevent A Repeat Of the Current Situation:

Oyigbo people, Rivers state is not igbo land, we only have igbos doing business in Rivers state, name and language similarities between two tribes doesn’t make one the other, it only shows evidence of intermarriage and trade relationship between the two tribes over the years but can never eradicate the true ancestral history of the indigenes.

1. Work with the security agencies and help them identify these IPOB migrants in your land. Ensure that ipob do not carry out any meetings or stand any IPOB flag in your land.

2. This will make the government understand that you’re not part of them and want them out of your communities which will make the job easier for the security agencies.

3. Have you wondered why there are no IPOb crisis in other parts of Rivers state? It’s because we don’t harbor criminals, we don’t tolerate these IPOB migrants.

Please ensure that you help the security agencies fish out these IPOB migrants in Oyigbo local government while the government works to call off the curfew in the next few days.

Trust me if you indigenes allow these Ipob migrants to repeat the crisis they caused in Oyigbo, it will be more difficult for you innocent Oyigbo indigenes.

Safe your land from IPOB migrant terrorists from Eastern Nigeria to Oyigbo land in Rivers state, Niger delta.

God bless you.

If u are not tonye Barcanista afonja, u will understand this picture grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
adekolaelect:

Are you mad sir?
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by adekolaelect(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Logan23:

Are you mad sir?
no but you.
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Zooposki(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Logan23:

If u are not tonye Barcanista afonja, u will understand this picture grin

Oyigbo is ogoni name, and south of Imo River. How does that relate to Igbos?
Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by adekolaelect(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
It's been over a week since the nigerian army laid siege to oyigbo town. The harassment and recorded cases of killings are numerous to count. They have been going to people's homes and killing indiscriminately, burning people's houses while blocking exits. With the 24hrs curfew, all roads going In and out of oyigbo has bn blocked and residents encircled. Some they kill at close range and so many have died in their homes from stray bullets. We have helicopters flying over our roofs in a way it can mean a declaration of genocide on oyigbo residents. The federal government and Rivers State Government have declared war on the people of oyigbo and the press are not doing much or should I say turning a blind eye. I am writing this post to draw the attention of nigerians and the world on the ongoing genocide on the residents of Oyigbo in Rivers State by the nigerian army.
If all these is True what does that bullet doing without carry its job function on you ?

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zooposki:

Oyigbo is ogoni name, and south of Imo River. How does that relate to Igbos?

Dont be daft pls, #Learn.

Re: Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:30am On Jan 03, 2021
adekolaelect:
If all these is True what does that bullet doing without carry its job function on you ?

That's cos it's not my turn yet buh as for u, u don't need a bullet as u wish death for me, this year will not pass u by...u will die in ur sleep..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was Osibanjo Not Welcomed With Funfair In Ogun State Like Buhari In Kastina? / UPDATE: Hon. Kingsley Chimda, Rivers State Moved A Motion For Division Of Nigeri / General Oladipo Diya & Colonel Gaddafi: Who Had More Balls Of Steel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.