Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here (6329 Views)

NRI Products Review - What NRI Products Work For / The Best Mattresses For Elderly People – Winco Products Review / Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here by Cassandra07: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello yall,

So I saw this vendor on Instagram, persian couturee1 who is hyped for selling the "best body enhancement product" for hips, ass, boobs etc.... I bought butt food, butt cream, butt pills, butt oil.... let's just say at different times I bought various products thinking maybe my body was the problem and I have to find the one that works for me and NOTHING WORKED.

When I asks some questions an theory page the comment get deleted at some point I was blocked. You keep seeing ladies hyping them and with all I have been tru I feel they were paid for that.

So I want to know, those that have really used their products, what was the experience like and did it work for you...if yes let's know what you did differently.

If it didnt work also pls drop your story. I'm almost depressed thinking my body is the problem. Are there others like me out there? Genuine peeps who have lost money to this brand. SORO SOKE! ✊�
Re: Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here by Terose(f): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2020
So they dont have customer care line or a whatsapp number u can complain to. I mean their products are very expensive and it's very unkind if after spending such a huge sum, u are blocked when giving feedback. Personally, i saw their whatsapp page but i don't use their products nor know anyone who does. Im a pharmacist and so very careful about what i consume. I cant just drink and swallow pills or butt food and drinks from one nobody without knowing the composition and ingredients cos who knows it may be toxic to your system if not immediately but the effects may be felt later.

Above all, there's been no proven safe way for ur body parts to expand miraculously without exercise or surgery so please stop wasting ur money. Remember, reviews are easy to fake. She can just get 50 of her friends and family to be writing reviews.
Cassandra07:
Hello yall,

So I saw this vendor on Instagram, persian couturee1 who is hyped for selling the "best body enhancement product" for hips, ass, boobs etc.... I bought butt food, butt cream, butt pills, butt oil.... let's just say at different times I bought various products thinking maybe my body was the problem and I have to find the one that works for me and NOTHING WORKED.

When I asks some questions an theory page the comment get deleted at some point I was blocked. You keep seeing ladies hyping them and with all I have been tru I feel they were paid for that.

So I want to know, those that have really used their products, what was the experience like and did it work for you...if yes let's know what you did differently.

If it didnt work also pls drop your story. I'm almost depressed thinking my body is the problem. Are there others like me out there? Genuine peeps who have lost money to this brand. SORO SOKE! ✊�
Re: Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here by Cassandra07: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank you for responding. For the reviews, your comment is true kos I have even seen some of her "customers" also marketing same enlargement product for competitors too. Seems they pay for reviews and stuff. SAD

Customer care line too. Also blocked
Re: Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here by Faithoruma: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
I can boldly tell you that your just a hater and a liar,I have used Persian couturee and I used just the Butt oil and it worked perfectly for me.

Below is my review to defend what am saying and this is a false information because your either wanting to tarnish her image because your pained or jealous

PERSIAN COUTUREE1 IS THE ONLY BODY ENLARGEMENT PRODUCT THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME

Re: Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here by Faithoruma: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2021
You should ask her how she made payment,how she was confirmed and how her receipt was sent to her.

Persia takes payments only via WhatsApp:09075441876

Confirmation is via the customer care :08154942032 and also the receipt is been sent via WhatsApp

So how was it that she wasn’t able to lay her complain.

Pathetic liar,it’s funny how you girls tend to want to bring down ya fellow girls

(1) (Reply)

Chlorophyl And The Sickle Cell Person / Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) / Faforon Herbal Stem Cell Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.