Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government (12270 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Relaxes Curfew In Aba, Umuahia; Now 10pm To 6am Daily / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by smileclement(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Elliot Apologized To Nigerian Youths As He Denies Everything He Said And Breakdown In Tears

This One Na Tears or He Think Say We Dey Act Movie

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPrjuRjcHM
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by OlujobaSamuel: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls remove the curfew, imagine dragging road with interstate trailers just because they could not move in the midnight.
Was stuck in traffic from general Hospital to Igando on Wednesday, when I saw that of those coming from Ìyànà iba, i I felt for them, theirs was almost stretching to Obadore bus stop from Igando. Why should roads be blocked till 6am.
Btw, who are those blocking the roads sef, LASTMA are not there to control traffic after the road is opened, police is no where to be found, so how have they been blocking the roads?

1 Like

Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Torinoaudrey: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
If I hear
Uncivilized government
Clueless governor hoarding palliatives
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by alphaRego01(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abeg how e take affect person wey de go lagos tomoro?
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Sagay212: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
A lot of people don't even get to their houses until 11pm or 12 am and this one is yapping nonsense about curfew.
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by poweredcom(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which curfew even de self omo

Abeg make person live him life back jare

Ope oo I go fit stroll de outside today till 10pm flex small
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by wonder233: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK, is no longer "massacre"? Is now "shooting"? Bunch of delusional vacuous youths who are incapable of thinking for themselves, they think smart sounding clapbacks and insults equate to intelligence.
lakes009:
Mr Gov.... Who ordered the lekki tollgate shooting?
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by ecomalchemist(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Can y'all stop with the clownery already.

Fix Unemployment

Work on bad roads

Scratch SARS

Prosecute LASTMA officials that collect bribe

Get rid of agberos

Are we even asking for too much ?

This country na wa o.....

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by thatsleepboy1: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
tbvh, it doesn't seem like there's curfew in lagos state to me cos you'll hear the sound of a moving vehicle at night every hour. Where and how are they cur'n the few?
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Ijaya123: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Audio curfew.

Second base abeg...
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by MrRegret: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Nice..

May God bless Sanwo-Olu.
May God bless Tinubu.
May God bless Manchester United fans.
May God bless patriotic Nigerians.
May God bless Professor Osinbajo.
May God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I will like to work under u, I dey like fat salaries
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Chimasoka: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Angry Nigerians Attacked Desmond Elliot Over LEKKI Tolegate Shootings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfomFSt0kjI
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by lakes009: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
wonder233:
OK, is no longer "massacre"? Is now "shooting"? Bunch of delusional vacuous youths who are incapable of thinking for themselves, they think smart sounding clapbacks and insults equate to intelligence.
Where's the insults here bro? It's just a question. BTW' why are u so pained?
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by seanwilliam(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Quobbina:
Responsible person should stay home
chang⁹e hustle bro
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Thattallgirl(f): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
zeusdgrt:

How tall are you?
5'11ft
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1322213055925727241?s=19

the curfew is no longer necessary......olodo governor......to slap my governor dey hungry me......sanwo you really fall my hand o.....dont even bother contesting in 2023,,,,lagosian no go vote for u
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Arckeen: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why dem Dey always put that pm for first . I think na 6am to 10pm he suppose he
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Earnonline7: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
WHICH curfew
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Runtown07: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
What difference does it make., which people will protest by 10:30pm or beyond, oga you your brain oo cancel this shit.
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by peace80037: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which curfew even de self omo Abeg make person live him life back jare Ope oo I go fit stroll de outside today till 10pm flex small
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by stambouli: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Nice..

May God bless Sanwo-Olu.
May God bless Tinubu.
May God bless Manchester United fans.
May God bless patriotic Nigerians.
May God bless Professor Osinbajo.
May God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ko ni da fun iyalaya e
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by zeusdgrt(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
5'11ft
Kul, like tall ladies.Would luv to know more about u.
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Vicdgreat556(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Las Las I know dey will still hide d corpse, just to frustrate d so called panel of enquiry...but God will expose all this murderers..
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by OlujobaSamuel: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arckeen:
Why dem Dey always put that pm for first . I think na 6am to 10pm he suppose he
Curfew is the time you are not meant to be out. So pm to am in this case is right.
They don't want movement from 10pm in the night till 6am morning of the following day.
6am to 10pm means people should not move from 6 in the morning till 10pm in the night
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Arckeen: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Curfew is the time you are not meant to be out. So pm to am in this case is right.
They don't want movement from 10pm in the night till 6am morning of the following day.
6am to 10pm means people should not move from 6 in the morning till 10pm in the night
God bless you bro!
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by HKMI(m): 5:15am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by zeusdgrt(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Thattallgirl:
5'11ft
Pics?
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by Thattallgirl(f): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Pics?
Lol I can't upload my pictures here
Re: Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government by zeusdgrt(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol I can't upload my pictures here
Then let's talk on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID / Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State / Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.