Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

#EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan (2081 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / "No Serious Leader Will Go On Rest" - Peter Obi / 2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Anticrime: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
VIEW SOURCE THE Paramount Ruler of Calabar South Local government Area of Cross River State, HRM Prof. Itam Hogan, has asserted that the #EndSARS protest was just the key that opened the Pandora box that ended in violence.
The Monarch who spoke during a courtesy visit by the former Governor of Cross River, Senator Liyel Imoke, National Assembly members and major political stakeholder in the state, said that Nigerian youths were hungry, angry and feel abandoned by the government.

Prof Itam who condemned the looting and wanton destruction in major parts of Calabar and other LGAs in the state said that the youths felt neglected by political leaders.

His words:
“The #EndSARS protest was just a key that opened the Pandora box that culminated into violent crimes like arson, vandalism and so on. If we are not careful it would be more bloody as they will come after us and they will go from house to house next time. We will not be able to walk on the streets. When you drive your big Jeeps, many of our children feel bad and they hate you.
They feel that way because they think you are using their money to buy the Jeeps and from what I gathered, many of them who caused the violence were people between 18 and 35 years of age.
“If our schools were also open, I don’t think that the huge number of people who were on our streets would have had the time to do so because they would be in school busy with work and other things. The ball is now in the court of you, the politicians, we are equally scared.

“I want to further appeal that whenever you make promises, make sure they are fulfilled in a transparent manner and be truthful when you mention figures.

“There have been a lot of failed promises and this has angered the young people really deeply and many politicians forget they are from communities, our people are really hungry.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by flyingpig: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
My brother they won't learn lesson

And that is why the snow will fall on them next.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by estirocky(f): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Acekidc4(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Second Wave of Calamity is Coming Soonest.
The Bad Leaders of This Country Are The Targets......I Will Personally Give Them The Jerry Rawlings Ghanaian Kind of Style.

First thing First, Burn the Major Airports in the Country So None Will Escape.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by NigerDeltaRep: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
I say wetin go come, even army go fear to come...
The south belongs to us and we'll get it back...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by OwenJesse27(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
We would take the fight to the politicians I swr angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by tyup(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
With the brutality Police faced in the hands of protesters/ hoodlums this past few weeks, trust me the next mass protest would ring a bell to their head which is "It's not worth dying for" which would make them seek safety first regardless of Order or not (dem kuku no dey obey order Bfr it's as it suit them)

We'll have to deal with the military and this time people would not be scared anymore to engage the military having the mindset and Morale "How many Dem wan kill" (and it's true how many their Bullets wan take down) and trust me that would be the height of it. my only fear is the Anarchy it'll plung the nation to cuz even the military are divided as some supports the protest as we've seen of Recent but Order must be obeyed. This time most of them would run away to either save their families in the Barracks or safe themselves. Armies would be short of men to deploy for Polithiefians protection as every high ranked military officers would need as many men as possible for protection cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by goatandyam: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin

Abeg let it start

we coming for you all. We will first of all burn the airports so none of you will be able to go out .

Then start dragging you out one after the other.

All of you. angry

We die there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by TossTos: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
If Him go lead no wahala .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by sarahkom: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
it is coming down again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by NigerDeltaRep: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
goatandyam:
grin

Abeg let it start

we coming for you all. We will first of all burn the airports so none of you will be able to go out .

All of you. angry

We die there

lol if I'm able to touch a small airplane it'll be disaster...becau be I'lltake the protests to the skies....oil de your head.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by NigerDeltaRep: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
TossTos:
this one feel se everybody na coward like am...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by DaddyRochie1642: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acekidc4:
Second Wave of Calamity is Coming Soonest.
The Bad Leaders of This Country Are The Targets......I Will Personally Give Them The Jerry Rawlings Ghanaian Kind of Style.

First thing First, Burn the Major Airports in the Country So None Will Escape.

You Must be High on some Cheap Shit,... Which one is they Should "Burn The Major Airports in The Country"

To Slap you dey hungry me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Acekidc4(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You Must be High on some Cheap Shit,... Which one is they Should "Burn The Major Airports in The Country"

Oh so you wan run away when Kasala Start abi....To Knock you for Head dey Thirsty me iswear.....so you is a Politician Pikin, no worry am waiting for you at the airport.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by tyup(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
TossTos:

Look atew when the time comes....you sef would take lead and not sit at home, you wount be safe there either cuz ur neighborhood would not be void of attack, so while checkmating the excess of Hoodlums, on the long run, the masses and hoodlums would have to come together to achieve a common goal cuz the truth is not all of them are happy n loyal to these polithiefians most of them to are tired living a lifeless life

if you think I'm joking most of all these warehouse looting secret were leaked by politician's thugs. the Betrayal starts from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Yankee101: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Confirmed

If it happens again no going back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Queenttoast01: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
I pray they will hear and change now

Check here and don't be their bait
https://www.nairaland.com/6209506/millionaire-season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by OwenJesse27(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
tyup:
With the brutality Police faced in the hands of protesters/ hoodlums this past few weeks, trust me the next mass protest would ring a bell to their head which is "It's not worth dying for" which would make them seek safety first regardless of Order or not

We'll have to deal with the military and this time people would not be scared anymore to engage the military having the mindset and Morale "How many Dem wan kill" (and it's true how many their Bullets wan take down) and trust me that would be the height of it. my only fear is the Anarchy it'll plung the nation to cuz even the military are divided as some supports the protest as we've seen of Recent but Order must be obeyed. This time most of them would run away to either save their families in the Barracks or safe themselves. Armies would be short of men to deploy for Polithiefians protection as every high ranked military officers would need as many men as possible for protection cool
You said it all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Officialgarri: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
There will not be any second wave of this protest.

Many are wise now

Infact, many of us who joined the first one will be fully against a second one —out on the street to repel any useless protester —with dialogue and then with force and violence!

First, I let you block others from gaining access to their daily hustle and as though that isn't enough, you broke into our business places and looted our sweat as though we were not on the street together asking for an end to police brutality.

They don't want to see another man succeed!!!!

I will not let anyone deceive me anymore that the government was more brutal than my fellow brothers are.
Force will be used ahswear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by OwenJesse27(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Shut up dere....we all die here no running undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by samyj2477: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
goatandyam:
grin

Abeg let it start

All of you. angry

We die there

thank you. Burning down all the airports should be the first thing. No escape for any politician. Then we take the protest to their houses burning it down and burning down the national assembly in each state. Police could not arrest those sponsored thugs in abuja that was headed by d aid of a senator in abuja. No arrest to any of those senators and their aids who brought in thugs on government vehicles and even big buses. Police saw all this but did not arrest them. now they are arresting protesters up and down, claiming they are thieves. people who took what rightly belongs to them. E don too much for police and soldiers for this country. In the next protest we will face them.

The protesters must kill politicians this time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Flora2Sweet: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
BOOKED!!!

I won't say much, but I just want them to know this!!!

Sending military to stop us next time won't work...

Cus we are now ready to defend ourselves, since that's what the IGP and BURATAI Wants..

Secondly...

The military men/women you're sending to kill protesters, have children, Brother's, Sisters, cousins, nephews, niece TOO..

Which may likely b among the protesters..
They better, SORO SOKE!!
Cus the NEXT one might just the REVOLUTION we've been clamoring for...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Liposure: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
This politicians will never change and unless we grab the bull by horn-things will remain the same

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by jenny005: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
It shall be well. Bt let the country nt be divided because of this protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by oluwagbenga98327: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
It shall be well. Bt let the country nt be divided because of this protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by plessis: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
samyj2477:
thank you. Burning down all the airports should be the first thing. No escape for any politician. Then we take the protest to their houses burning it down and burning down the national assembly in each state. Police could not arrest those sponsored thugs in abuja that was headed by d aid of a senator in abuja. No arrest to any of those senators and their aids who brought in thugs on government vehicles and even big buses. Police saw all this but did not arrest them. now they are arresting protesters up and down, claiming they are thieves. people who took what rightly belongs to them. E don too much for police and soldiers for this country. In the next protest we will face them.

The protesters must kill politicians this time.

This is how it is done.

Check the histories of most European countries. They killed most of their rulers and politicians for plunging the people into poverty.

And guess what? Those leaders have done nothing compared to the inhumane treatment our politicians have given to Nigerians.

One of the characteristics of a devilish person is unrepentance. Instead of giving nigerians good living conditions, they paid thugs to kill the youths.

Look at the politicians who asked the youths to give buhari chance to implement our demands. They've all gone quiet.

Have you heard anything about police reformation recently?

Where are the names of the SARS officers who have been discharged from the police force?

Can you see that our politicians are devilish people?

Any revolution that doesn't involve the killing of our politicians is bound to fail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by LikeAking: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian youths and noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Generalwoodz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
My people, Nigeria which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by gift2xl: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Acekidc4(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=OwenJesse27 post=95507877] Shut up dere....we all die here no running undecided[/quote
Help me tell am...... that Yeye Pikin wey dey plan to Runaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: No leader will be spared in next protest — Prof Hogan by Acekidc4(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Shut up dere....we all die here no running undecided

Help me Tell am......That Yeye Pikin wan Runaway......ah dey wait for her for Airport

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Begins Endcowpandemic Campaign / Real Reason Ambode Was Appointed Into APC Committee / Nigerian Army Evacuates All Soldiers From Military Camp In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.