Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,003 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (18603 Views)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by dododawa1: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2020
First project in 2years
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Ogaonos: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2020
decuteGenius:
I'm not a lagosian sha but I hope the road is completed

Some governor is now thinking that doing his job is a favour because of a pandemic.
Mr. Sanwoolu, your job is to provide sustainable road infrastructure in Lagos. Do your job! Don't jibe us with coronavirus.

��I don't even know what jibe means.

6th to comment after 6years. Hallelujah �� ��(modified)

Some bigot spotted. Yes! You've gathered enough attention. 10000 years to all our brothers that don't promote tribalism.

I don't like Igbos sha oh coz one of my friend's widowed mother lost her everything to her father's brother and her uncle has kept a husband for her and some blablabla but I 100% love them more than some tribal bigot like the guy above.

I'm a Nigerian

paid to promote tribalism.the youth are wiser.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 31, 2020
Sanwolu for 2nd term, those who are in support of the motion say I, those against can jump in the lagon. The I's have it. cheesy grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by DZTech: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2020
sooperrescue:

You are very correct. The road starts from Ikoyi Bridge on Ozumna Mbadiwe to Epe and it was a 49km road given out by Yemi Oshinbajo to Tinubu in 2006. And to show that money is the factor for that road, The road was supposed to be completed before tolling will commence on that road. But in December 2011, Fashola sent RRS, thugs and hoodlums to beat Lekki protesters who were against the erection of the Toll gate without completing the job. Tinubu even had the audacity to erect another Toll gate after Chevron before the madness ebbed. In 2014, Fashola paid LCC 24b to take over the road supposedly from them and the clause of the 25 years of BOT ended but the duo are still collecting toll and doing nothing on the road. The poor lighting system is palpable and the original masterplan of building flyovers on the road was abandoned. In all, 30kms has been built for over 14 years and they have been collecting 8m daily from the tolling which has created the impression that not all fingers are equal. Bicourtney was not allowed to erect a toll gate on Lagos Ibadan road until he completes the road and when he could not fulfill the clause, the road was taken away from him.
u can imagine d LOOTERY dts been done on dt road.
yet, all d dt d CHILDREN on dis thread can do is praise-sing & spew h8.
danilmo Incognito403 chamboy BOFA2020
ur elders r talking.
come & sit on d ground.
open ur ears & close ur FOUL mouths.
SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Seerade029: 2:28am On Oct 31, 2020
fergie001:

I heard it from the yeye Honourable wey dey area.
He was my Secondary School teacher.

He said the Gov told them.

Lolzzz.
Chai
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by DZTech: 3:19am On Oct 31, 2020
lol
wot else can one expect of ignorant, enslaved children, if not insults?
laslas, u go get sense one day
BOFA2020:
[s]Your buffoonery/stupidity is now legendary.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by lagosrd: 3:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1322241937731162112?s=19

Is it the government that will use tax layers money to rebuild a road that is tolled by another person. So what is the money gotten for the toll gate meant for or what is the purpose the tollgate is serving.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Incognito403: 4:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Lagoon0:

You don't have sense. We should clap hands for road that was abandoned over 40years ago? undecided
Abi it was PDP administration that also abandoned the road?
The harm APC is doing to Lagos is more than the good.

All your governors in SE combined are not up to Osun state governor not to talk of Lagos.

angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Incognito403: 4:07am On Oct 31, 2020
chaloskyx:
ITS NOR A JUNK PROJECT SUCH DEVELOPMENT IS EXPECTED OF ANY GOOD LEADER MIND YOU ITS NOT HIS PERSONAL MONEY HES USING ITS OUR TAXES SO HE IS EXPECTED AS CUSTODIAN OF THOSE FUNDS TO MAKE GOOD USE OF IT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF TAX PAYERS

SE governors need this advise. Unfortunately, their subjects keep mum while they loot the region dry.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Incognito403: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2020
nograv:

Are IPOB now bigger than Boko Haram?

I am amazed how they have become public enemy number one.. cheesy

Yes they are.

I'm also amazed too. They must have worked really hard to win the title

angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by NGpatriot: 4:50am On Oct 31, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: This endsars protest really activated the hyper active nature of most of these dummies we call leaders.

Evil thrives when good men do nothing

#NYM

A united youth is an unstoppable force

The ones in your village don activate pass norehole?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by HKMI(m): 5:21am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by agabusta: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2020
kayjay69:
I know Nigerians have amnesia, which is what our leaders rely on and correct me if I am wrong but was this road not awarded during Fashola's tenure. It was a tenuous topic during his 2nd term debate where Dr Dosunmu raised the issue that they awarded the road at 1billion naira per kilometre.

Anyone with relevant info, kindly update.

You are insinuating others have amnesia but still looking for more info.from other people.

Are you not also suffering from amnesia?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by fergie001: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Seerade029:

Lolzzz.
Chai

Na so we see am.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Kinikini: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2020
They should just patch the road till Dangote refineries have been completed. Otherwise, another reconstruction will be needed in two years.

uote author=Lanrelagboi post=95510819]

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1322241937731162112?s=19[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by hush15: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

While it seems laudable, honestly am not moved because a similar project he did is now inconclusive. Am talking about the Lagos badagry express way starting from okokomaiko all the way down to badagry roundabout. Na just starting we see, no finishing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Yebosola(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Sanwo'olu is a great man!!!! A great leader and a great reformer. I just hope the recent SoroSoke would reduce Tinubu's grasp on him.

The ongoing investigation would also show me where to place Sanwo'olu, Victor, Villain or Murderer?

Forget your last paragraph oh, this is Nigeria, the white papers will b swept under the carpet, that's even if u see anyone coming out to butress what transpired where and when.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by nograv: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Incognito403:

Yes they are.

I'm also amazed too. They must have worked really hard to win the title

angry

LMAO see sense.. Immediately the South starts to unite, zombies start saying IPOB are behind rioting etc...

When we clearly saw on video government men organising hoodlums.

Yoruba know the truth, I listened to Nnamdi Kanu he means Yoruba no ill will. He said we should have our own Oduduwa Republic with or without the igbo..

I have seen no video of IPOB executing Yoruba or even Hausa/Fulani in the name of their beliefs.

I have seen video of Boko Haram or ISIS of the Sahel randomly kidanapping or killing men in the name of allah..

This is nonsense news from the govt of Buhari and his cohorts... cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by akinsmyk(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2020
danilmo:

So even wen he perform well we should remove him and hand over to a lazy ass trust me u aren't a lagosian.

that's how u play bitter politic and end up with ikpezua and d likes..

You're just a bad student of history. Are you telling me you trust all this, you a Nigerian politicalian? Who told you that road won't be started for a ridiculous amount and still goes on for many years without completion. Good for him to do that but trust me, they're all going in 2023.

If you think Youths will loot, let it be thr turn too. To employ 40k youths as intern and now this, I expect you to be smarter than this. He only wanted to impress you guys to get a second term and then business resume as usual. So far he's still a product of Tinubu's godfatherism.

Good he wants to work but you should see beyond all this. Is he just aware that the unemployed youths needs job, that road to be constructed was abandoned many years ago and do you know how manys calls over the years for it to be constructed and it was ignored? Why now when they can see the determination of the youths?

You're free to air and own your opinion but I'm not deceived by all this. Yea I'm not a Lagosian, I was born in Ogun state but I have families and relations, been living in Lagos for over 30years, what else do you wanna say?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by kayjay69(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Thank you for providing the much needed insight.
sooperrescue:

You are very correct. The road starts from Ikoyi Bridge on Ozumna Mbadiwe to Epe and it was a 49km road given out by Yemi Oshinbajo to Tinubu in 2006. And to show that money is the factor for that road, The road was supposed to be completed before tolling will commence on that road. But in December 2011, Fashola sent RRS, thugs and hoodlums to beat Lekki protesters who were against the erection of the Toll gate without completing the job. Tinubu even had the audacity to erect another Toll gate after Chevron before the madness ebbed. In 2014, Fashola paid LCC 24b to take over the road supposedly from them and the clause of the 25 years of BOT ended but the duo are still collecting toll and doing nothing on the road. The poor lighting system is palpable and the original masterplan of building flyovers on the road was abandoned. In all, 30kms has been built for over 14 years and they have been collecting 8m daily from the tolling which has created the impression that not all fingers are equal. Bicourtney was not allowed to erect a toll gate on Lagos Ibadan road until he completes the road and when he could not fulfill the clause, the road was taken away from him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by RuggedSniper: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

Yup! Lasgidi... Rising like the legendary phoenix.grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate / Policemen, Immigration Officers Exchange Fire Over Ownership Of Outpost In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.