Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement (42848 Views)

Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Nemere2020: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Ganduje's aide, Salihu Tanko Yakasai who was recently re-called after been suspended by the Kano State Governor, has hit out at President Buhari again.

In a veiled reference to President Buhari, Yakasai reacted to the Zamfara killings which took place on Thursday. Calling the Government a failure for failing to safeguard lives and properties.

The rate at which lives are lost with no end in sight is heartbreakingly devastating. The primary and number(one) responsibility of any government is safeguarding lives and properties, without this, consider yourself a failure.

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1322156896132993025?s=19

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by AlexBells(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2020
This man, is like he wants to be grounded again, he just dey soro soke

472 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by tollyboy5(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin with how people struggled to say the truth some are bent on covering for the government. They'll be disgraced very soon.

308 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Arrewa: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dawisu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by LivingSage: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why is he now always a suspense? Did he said too much?
I don't just understand how some Nigerians thinks

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Damikjay(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
surely this are people we want in government, he was in suspension before but after it was lifted, he took his stand and spoke wat was wrong with the govt

482 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Damikjay(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
he doesn't even care if he lose his job, so far his voice is heard. Selflessness at his peak.

483 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Uyi168: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
If u talk truth, u go die.

If u nor talk, u go still die..

I like the man's guts..

333 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by CapitalHYC(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
The best type of courage is the courage to criticise the system you belong to when it's erring

He said it well not minding the consequences

297 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by gambia(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Soro soke, he just said the plain truth.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by helinues: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin

He has secured new job at fuel filling station

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by inoki247: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Murasi I know say Gandollar is typing your letter right now e go soon send am through Nigeria postal service so the delivery go slow....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by MorataFC: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
He did not say anything outta the ordinary, because this insecurity issue is what our country has been facing right from our ought to be celebrated democracy since 1999, which insurgency became worse starting from 2003.

Something urgent must be done to STOP this now.
There was a time in this nation that people up North, even up to Abuja couldn't go to their place of worship, both churches and mosques, all because they don't know when the next BOMB/EXPLOSIVE WILL BOOOOOOMMMM!!
Things now can never be compare to the days when people see plastic bags on the street and everyone run helter skelter.
We will get there gradually.
The foundation has been destroyed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Nyanabo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oin grin

These are the people i like in government, these are the people we need in the system!

Speak up even when the odds are against you. Man dies but once.

Every Body will die soon so why fear ?

29 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by kingemaker(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
I swear, this man has coconut head grin

8 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by smogup: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin According to Femi Adeshina, "Nigerians are not dying. Nigerians have 9 lives".

Buhari and all his defenders are all responsible for the deaths in Nigeria.

Failed government.

27 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by pennywys(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy

His conscience is his driving force nothing can be done to change that. Once your conscience is upright your thoughts and words goes accordingly.

When I was young I thought that someday I could become a politician, but now my thoughts changes when I see politicians sworn falsely, lie differently with one tongue at a particular time like Adams Oshomole, remaining silent in the face of tyranny, withold the truth when it's necessary and dire to said it, when I see an eludite and an intellectual professor of Law lying queit under a dead junk in Aso Rock, indeed I came to conclusions that politics in Nigeria isn't for an upright man.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Merimental(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Speaking out against evil has never been n will never be a CRIME.

wat is a crime is choosing to stay mute because u benefit 4rm d atrocious acts being committed daily.

Dis guy is Simply a shining light in d pitch darkened northern hemisphere.

kudos !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Loveurneighbour: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Last warning!!
Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by ebuka10box(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
scammers full this site but not withstanding nairalanders are nice people, and I really love every moment on this site. if u reside in port Harcourt and u got no food for the week, hit me up. I can share what I got with u... please I don't have cash so, no need to ask for physical cash or transfer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by slawormiir: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
This niggarrrr got balls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by southsouthking(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Man with 2 balls.
Tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by RexTramadol1: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Playing on people’s intelligence

He wan contest ni o

Some sufis don Dey chop him gimmick

5 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Omihanifa: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Very soon now dey will start laying curses on him in the mosque and calling him a sell out for speaking the truth to power

13 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by Babaplato(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Uyi168:
If u talk truth, u go die.

If u nor talk, u go still die..

I like the man's guts..

Gbayi...God bless u jare

3 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement by starbuck(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Is like this dude no like him work again grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.