Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (24851 Views)

Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
angry
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by composure: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is the set time for the youths to have Thier plan B
SARS have been scrapped.
Demand for the bogus pay of the national assembly to be scrapped.
They should be placed on minimum wage.
Sand for full accountability of the state governors.

This is where the real battle is.
I'm watching

2 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by sammyj: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by ipobarecriminals: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin fear fear pipu
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by joelag: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Because no more rogger for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by crement: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/low-morale-return-to-duty-posts-or-face-dismissal-psc-warns-policemen/

What about those that don't have post to return to. Those that the duty post have been burnt down
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Mayng01(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good news

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Aromaticshnnap(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
E don happen I don tell am Youths don burst dem! Many more packages full ground �
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by samwash(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
The Nigerian police cause all these upon them selves, I believe they learnt their lesson in a hard way.
They were behaving as if they were mini god, nothing they Happen but something don happen.
When they come back to their duty post if they like make them still continue with there extortion & killings.

2 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by nairavsdollars(f): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
i beg dismiss me sharperly

2 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Casper21: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Omo I saw sars today o.

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by JoeEeL(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let them relax and keep eating their money.

Rich, poor and elite don be equal for express naw.
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
this one is warning another one is saying its not by force
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Can we just sell this country and share the proceeds make everyone go find him own preferred country.
dis is d best option... abeg make Dem sell am give me my share make i find my way

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by naptu2: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
But the PSC has said that the report is not true.
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by ceejayluv(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
When the Ombatse cultists killed over 50 cops back then, did they go on strike?.

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by homebase(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Which morale are you talking about. Their problem is that egunje won't flow again like before which they using to pay daily and monthly contribution

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by amliftedhigher: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
When the police was killing Innocent people where was PSC?
Now the Army have started doing their own in Oyibo River State. When it happen the military should not claim ignorant oh. Soldiers have been killing people in Oyibo since one week now and nobody has said anything

2 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Reference(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is the true state of most of our hallowed institutions...on the brink and imploding. The police is symptomatic of a failed system itself in dire need of emergency restructuring.

Look Mr. PSC. The truth if you want to hear it is simple.

The police are not capable of doing their jobs in any other way than that which led to this crises in the first place.

The actions that led to the crises were born out of a 'culture' that first has to be changed before any single policeman can feel safe operating in public.

It is thus a pity that those of you in authority have done nothing to change that culture and effect the much needed reforms in that organisation which are much more deep seated than posting circulars, making pronouncements and shuffling the deck of blue and black cards.

Send them to the streets and be sure that within a matter of days the same problems will arise and the same retribution will be metted out. No sane policeman will be a part of this potentially vicious cycle of violence and retribution.

The police are children of the government and goverment should realise that the police is ill-equiped in multi-varied ways to handle its duties in the Nigeria of today to any acceptable standards of decency and fidelty and they should not be coerced into duties they know they are not capable of performing.

Resturcture Nigeria NOW !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
The police shud be announcing their reforms plans and directives.

3 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Zane2point4(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
vanbonattel:
We have been enjoying some peace on our highways since a week now.
I swear,you can now speed as you want Without stopping every 2 mins to roger them.

2 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Minjim: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maxymilliano:
The PSC director is just sitting in his fully furnished air conditioned office vomiting thrash. No police officer will witness how his colleagues were burnt like kilishi and still feel encouraged to resume work.

They have been demoralized and depressed by recent uprising.

In Agege axis of Lagos, 3 out of 4 police stations got razed by hoodlums (Isokoko, Railway, Pen Cinema).

Pray tell, are the affected personnel to work or resume to duty from home ?

The police service commission needs to overhaul the whole system, make sure they are adequately remunerated, well protected, insured with good kits provided.

They had it coming. When you push the masses to the wall, you'll turn some of them into monsters
The should see this as a time if self-assessment and sober reflection instead of crying over a spilled milk

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by primestreams: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin

First time in history I could peacefully press my device without being harassed

grin Thanks to the protest

If they mess up again we start protest again

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Euegene100001: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin mad country
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by tnerro1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is the right time for state police or police officers posted to their state of origin while Abuja would be policed by mobile police officers from different states. We need new thinking to solve our old problems. There should be state police and federal mobile police officers, the later made of of officers from different states.

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by Depressed101: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
vanbonattel:
i swear. It's a relief, and surprisingly there's kind robbery or stealing as should be expected.
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by primestreams: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i beg dismiss me sharperly
Are you an officer
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by sinola(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
If the IG can no longer call his boys to order. It means that he has lost grip of his leadership and very incompetent to be the IG of police.Nigerian government can't be paying them with our taxpayers money only to be idling away at home.
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by melviniyke2002(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
vanbonattel:
true.....delta to aba no single check point....only army

1 Like

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by kynbasil01: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maxymilliano:
The PSC director is just sitting in his fully furnished air conditioned office vomiting thrash. No police officer will witness how his colleagues were burnt like kilishi and still feel encouraged to resume work.

They have been demoralized and depressed by recent uprising.

In Agege axis of Lagos, 3 out of 4 police stations got razed by hoodlums (Isokoko, Railway, Pen Cinema).

Pray tell, are the affected personnel to work or resume to duty from home ?

The police service commission needs to overhaul the whole system, make sure they are adequately remunerated, well protected, insured with good kits provided.

Don't pity those criminals in uniform, they brought everything to themselves and moreover they've killed more innocent people than you can imagine and more innocent people are still in their cells
Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by helicoptarr: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
#StayWoke!

2 Likes

Re: PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal by patorial(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
I swear everyman is been watchful.
Funnily enough I was walking along the road last night by 9pm and two hiluxs full of police men pass me without even initiating their normal behavior I just got to a junction and fired two rounds in their air, but all the people just look back and was like "this people again".

I just laugh, first time in history the police aren't bothered of the movement of people on the road unpon the curfew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife / Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.