Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? (2215 Views)

Dangote Spell And Win Promo / Dangote Cement Bag Of Goodies Spell And Win Promo: Letter G Needed / Dangote Spell And Win Promo 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anyone with letter G on the scratch card for a N500,000 deal anywhere in Nigeria.

How to find letter G: Go to any building construction site and search around or bargain with the workers for the letter.
Each bag of Dangote Cement contains a scratch card with a few random letter on it. You can also win other goodies like airtime, bikes etc after scratching.

Do reach me on -- let's hit some jackpot.

Good luck finding one.

Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by gabazin080(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Palmerbarry:
Anyone with letter G on the scratch card for a N500,000 deal anywhere in Nigeria.

How to find letter G: Go to any building construction site and search around or bargain with the workers for the letter.
Each bag of Dangote Cement contains a scratch card with a few random letter on it. You can also win other goodies like airtime, bikes etc after scratching.

Do reach me on 08138798088 let's hit some jackpot.

Good luck finding one.
I also need G T
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 1:42am On Nov 05, 2020
gabazin080:
I also need G T
Great! I have over 5 Ts.
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by gabazin080(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Palmerbarry:

Great! I have over 5 Ts.
I have at least 3 each of those other letters except G and T
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by waploger(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Palmerbarry:

Do reach me on 08138798088 let's hit some jackpot.

Good luck finding one.

Have you seen G
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
waploger:

Have you seen G
No, I'm still searching.
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by IfeanyiStanley(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is a golden opportunity for anybody to tap in ASAP. Dangote cement is running a promo by putting a card that carries alphabet in each bag of cement. If one is able to get all the letters that spell DANGOTE you win 1 million naira. The goodnews is that we have all the alphabet except A,N and O. If you have the card that has the letters A,N and O you can collaborate with us to claim the 1 million. If you have the card with the letters as mentioned above, please call or whatsapp me on 09037977684.
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by sonnie10: 5:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Nobody is going exchange the G for less than #1M.
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 2:03am On Nov 30, 2020
sonnie10:
Nobody is going exchange the G for less than #1M.

oops smiley
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Fun: I'll be auctioning these letters below. How high can you pay?

cc IfeanyiStanley, waploger, gabazin080

Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Palmerbarry:

cc IfeanyiStanley, waploger

Why auctioning? Go and redeem your winnings naaw
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Why auctioning? Go and redeem your winnings naaw
It's only for fun, bro smiley
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by gabazin080(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Palmerbarry:

cc IfeanyiStanley, waploger, gabazin080
the promo ended on the 15th of November
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 12:58am On Dec 08, 2020
gabazin080:
the promo ended on the 15th of November
An extra 1 month was added to it.
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by gabazin080(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Palmerbarry:

An extra 1 month was added to it.
really?. I have all the letters except G. do you have 2
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by Palmerbarry: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
gabazin080:
really?. I have all the letters except G. do you have 2

No I don't.
Try search a lil' more bro
smiley
Re: Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? by LogicBomb8: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Palmerbarry:

No I don't. Try search a lil' more bro smiley
how do you use the instant win recharge card

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha The Largest Business City In Afica! How True Is This / Best Way Of Getting Your Payoneer Fund Out And At A Very Good Rate / In Need Of A Civil Engineer? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.