Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video (1292 Views)

Hausa Man Compares Security In Igbo Land And The North / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerian man compares the level of development in Dubai to paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3QygHJfTLs

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by micfoley: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dubai is certainly very beautiful. But there are slums there as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dont know when Dubai became a country.

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Righteousness89(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dubai is Certainly Beautiful but its nothing Compared to the Streets of Gold..

Eyes Have Seen, What GOD Almighty has in Store for all that Accept Him..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by CodeTemplar: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Our aim is to bridge the gap between the north and south and possibly let the south be overtaken. Theirs is to improve standard of living.
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by starbuck(f): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Dubai is Certainly Beautiful but its nothing Compared to the Streets of Gold..

Eyes Have Seen, What GOD Almighty has in Store for all that Accept Him..

I love your sense of humour when preaching grin grin
Jisike nwanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by IamD18: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
It's easier to comfortably make money in Nigeria than to make money in Dubai
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by OfficialAwol(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Kinematics:
Dont know when Dubai became a country.

Don't mind them.

Some people will rush to Dubai after seeing these pictures only to go and be stranded.

Dubai don cast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Larrykayflex: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Abeg spare us of the heaven shit we are are inEarth for now for goddamn sake
Who don go heaven come back tell you how heaven street was made of gold
E.pastor
Only God now better abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2020
.lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by helinues: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Local man in abroad
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Jakumo(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Even if a Muslime country erects a 260-storey building, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever set foot in such a place, but to each his own ha ha.

My rule of thumb is to avoid for life, any country where women scurrying about disguised as Batman or Darth Vadar, are regarded as normally attired.

Say no to religious cult nations and their backward, repressive ways. For those of you who regard Dubai as heaven, don't forget to attend the Friday afternoon beheadings, where the cult executioners separate people from their heads with sharp swords, while the audience screams with delight "Alan's Snack-bar !!"
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by forghe(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2020
And the funny thing is that the money used to develop Dubai is less than the money only NDDC have received and embezzled.

Nigeria; gaints of corruption
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by obami007(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Jakumo:
Even if a Muslime country erects a 260-storey building, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever set foot in such a place, but to each his own ha ha.

My rule of thumb is to avoid for life, any country where women scurrying about disguised as Batman or Darth Vadar, are regarded as normally attired.

Say no to religious cult nations and their backward, repressive ways. For those of you who regard Dubai as heaven, don't forget to attend the Friday afternoon beheadings, where the cult executioners separate people from their heads with sharp swords, while the audience screams with delight "Alan's Snack-bar !!"

Please don't go there. Ciminals from erosion ravaged ipob lands ain't wanted angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Jakumo(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Please don't go there. Ciminals from erosion ravaged ipob lands ain't wanted angry

Not for a million dollars paid in cash and up front, would I ever consider visiting ANY cult-ruled country where women wear gunny-sacks and cover their heads like masqueraders.
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2020
U are wrong sir
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Jakumo:

Not for a million dollars paid in cash and up front, would I ever consider visiting ANY cult-ruled country where women wear gunny-sacks and cover their heads like masqueraders.
...unless the cash involves trafficking drugs. Useless nyanmiris

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Jakumo(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

...unless the cash involves trafficking drugs. Useless nyanmiris

I cannot boast of Igbo lineage, but I do know that the most accomplished intellectual powerhouses I have been privileged to encounter along this road of life, have coincidentally been of Igbo or Edo tribal extraction. Please, by all means do feel free to bask in your bitter hatred for Igbos, if that makes you feel better about yourself, but just bear in mind that there is a world of difference between reality, and your fascinating delusions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Jakumo:

I cannot boast of Igbo lineage, but I do know that the most accomplished intellectual powerhouses I have been privileged to encounter along this road of life, have coincidentally been of Igbo or Edo tribal extraction. Please, by all means do feel free to bask in your bitter hatred for Igbos, if that makes you feel better about yourself, but just bear in mind that there is a world of difference between reality, and your fascinating delusions.
Accomplished criminals you mean
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by Jakumo(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Accomplished criminals you mean

All tribes and all races have criminals among them. Also, don't forget that no matter how desperately you try to claim moral superiority over ANY black tribe, ALL black people are regarded as tree-climbing, banana-stealing monkeys, by a large segment of other racial groups. So, pulling down another black man like a crab in a bucket, simply because you think you are a better person, only serves to amuse racists who cannot distinguish between one black man and another.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Dubai To Paradise: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2020
galaxylauncher:
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The World's Newest President / Call Off Your Mission With Bandits –northern Elders Tells Sheikh Gumi / Photos As Nigerian Army Buries COAS, Attahiru, Six Others In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.