Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai (1785 Views)

Remo Omokri Says Yorubas Don’t Harbour Criminals And Agitators / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely / Remo Omokri Now Hustling For Bill Gates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by sbashir10(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Remo Omokri has openly challenged the Nigeria chief of army staff, General Tukur Buratai to one on one combat, without weapon, in a fight to death as a payback for the alleged lekki massacre.

Remo took to Twitter to voice out his November
wish.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19

My greatest desire in November is to be in a room with General Buratai. No weapons. No referee. Man to man combat. Only one man coming out alive. Let God use me to avenge the cowardly slaughter of peaceful, unarmed, #EndSARS protesters at #LekkiMassacre by that spineless coward!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by colorsofrainbow: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Lolzzzz...inasmuch Buratai has been so corrupt & insensitive to the welfare of the force personnel and Nigerian civilians,this is unnecessary from Reno.Funny tho but quite frankly,without the arms,guns & ammunitions there would have been sustainable peace worldwide at least to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by uniqueboi1(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Buratai go just kill you.
Na army man you wan use play.

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Lost all respect for him,this is childish,most of our troubles are tongue troubles

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by MarveworldNG: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
When did his name become Daniel that he wants to be with lion in a den

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2020
My own challenge is to Pa Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Mister man go and sit down. Army that ordinary Boko boys re suyanizing. There power is in their riffle

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by ArewaHero(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Reno mumukri
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Just confirms Omokri is another desperate and attention -seeking lunatic like Nnamdi Kanu, FFK etal as some of us have stated before.

This development will not surprise those who know it is mainly insincere PDP charlatans and political jobbers who are the most vocal opposition to PMB's government.

Opposition is essential in politics but not this jeun-jeun crap we have in Nigeria full of failures, saboteurs and vendetta-driven losers like Omokri, FFK etal

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by nairalander2020(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2020
this is my 3rd term of making front page vvv
who thought i will one day know de secret
but less i forget reno buratai will beat you hands down with all due respect.
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by uniqueboi1(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:

Mister man go and sit down. Army that ordinary Boko boys re suyanizing. There power is in their riffle

Ok manatee
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by YoonSung50: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2020
I see say Reno don tire of twitter smiley
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:
My own challenge is to Buhari.

You're a lunatic. You want to fight a man who is almost 80? Anyway you people are known to come from a culture of no respect for elders so I am not surprised.

Did you slap or kick your mum and dad to wake them up this morning?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Reno won't last 3mins.
Does he know what it takes to rear snakes and be a snake tamer like buratai?
Does he know what it takes to go through the Nigeria army training?
Does he know what it takes to be a army General?
Can reno even see snake and stand talkless of rearing one like buratai?
Let him first go and fight Lalasticlala and his snakes, if he comes out alive, then we will talk about him and buratai meeting in a room

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

You're a lunatic. You want to fight a man who is almost 80? Anyway you people are known to come from a culture of no respect for elders so I am not surprised.

If u like bring ur 90yr old father out, as long as he's a fool and a lunatic, I will also kick his ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by godofuck231: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Has he seen buratai's citations and career history, buratai will rape him to death and his blood will be contained, I am shocked to see an innocent duckling in the room where lions sharpen their canines

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by yanabasee(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Let's forget it....

I've seen where military officers get beaten up by civilians.....

Most of us here have the strength to knock some military officers down with a single punch. But because they'll come back with a battalion and weapons to revenge is what makes them feel extremely entitled....

If it's a one time banter.... Soldiers of these days are over-hyped... Comedians also do little hyping over a soldier man slap....Some of them no even get energy for body....Only because they wear the camouflage....

3 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2020
azmanaty2:

If u like bring ur 90yr old father out, as long as he's a fool and a lunatic, I will also kick his ass.

Lol. IPOBian, you're only disgracing yourself and your ethnic group by showing you come from a culture that never teaches you to respect or value elders.

No wonder you people envy and stalk Yorubas obsessively. They have everything good you don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. IPOBian, you're only disgracing yourself and your ethnic group by showing you come from a culture that never teaches you to respect or value elders.

No wonder you people envy and stalk Yorubas obsessively. They have everything good you don't.

Nothing concern me with yoruba. I have told u, if ur mother dosent have manners, bring her and I will teach her good manners.

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by softguy1: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Lol. Mortal combat loading.....
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by helinues: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Shut up attention seeking mofo

We dare you to come to Nigeria, fake pastor
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by nedekid: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Abeg live story. Without weapons they are nothing.
My immediate younger brother and I in the 90ies chased airforce vehicle that scratched our brand new Daewoo racer car and drove off. Instead make them apologize, the brought out belt. Bros, my brother pounced on one, body slammed him and face the second one. Me sef join. What saved them from over beating was when some of their colleagues guarding a house nearby joined the fight. What saved us was a senior officer that was driving pass. This was on Allen Avenue. Crowed of over 500 gathered that day.

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Dapson73(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Grayoso:

You are the most senseless on nairaland.
Respect they say is reciprocal.
When Bubu generalized Nigeria Youth as being lazy and someone wants to challenge him now. You are spitting trash.

For you to mention his parents, I thought you have no value for your parents only if they still exists. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by tyup(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Lmao. grin grin
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by tyup(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Reno won't last 3mins.
Does he know what it takes to rear snakes and be a snake tamer like buratai?
Does he know what it takes to go through the Nigeria army training?
Does he know what it takes to be a army General?
Can reno even see snake and stand talkless of rearing one like buratai?
Let him first go and fight Lalasticlala and his snakes, if he comes out alive, then we will talk about him and buratai meeting in a room

My friend keep quiet.... If Buratai's rank is the highest in the non commissioned officer I for reason ur claim that Reno have no chance. what do you think high ranked officers do if not to give command and in Rare case follow them to the battle ground just to give same command. How many wars do think Buratai has fought in his years being in the army? How many Tangos has he exchanged fire with?? How many days has he spent on the mountains, Forest or Desert fighting to keep the country safe Dead the issue aiidy, The strongest in the military are the non commissioned officers otherwise known as Footmen

You even made the ability to tame snakes an indication to being strong. Baba ur level of Mumuism no get part two

3 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Fahdiga(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2020
If Buratai doesn't accept this challenge then he should step down asap. the shame of U. S soldiers coming to Nigeria for rescue operation while Nigerian soldiers are out there beating and killing civilians is yet to douse and now this Reno's challenge. Buratai is everything that a chief of army staff should not be. he will go down in history as the worst coward to ever be the chief of army staff of any country's Army. after Reno I will personally challenge him for a combat. we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by adadike(f): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Buratai should not dare it , otherwise, he won't live to see the next day. Reno is a boxer and a karate champion. I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2020
tyup:

My friend keep quiet.... If Buratai's rank is the highest in the non commissioned officer I for reason ur claim that Reno have no chance. what do you think high ranked officers do if not to give command and in Rare case follow them to the battle ground just to give same command. How many wars do think Buratai has fought in his years being in the army? How many Tangos has he exchange fire with?? How many days has he spent on the mountains, Forest or Desert fighting to keep the country safe Dead the issue aiidy, The strongest in the military are the non commissioned officers otherwise known as Footmen

You even made the ability to tame snake an indication to being strong. Baba ur level of Mumuism no get part two
oga, if you couldn't see my post as being sarcastic, then the problem of Nigeria has gotten the better part of your thinking and reasoning faculties.. You could even see where I made mention of Lalasticlala and snakes, that should show you I was being sarcastic..
You issue don pass comic relief bro, try to CALM DOWN
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
Lost all respect for him,this is childish,most of our troubles are tongue troubles
Chai Reno is shivering so bad since you no more have respect for him. His account number has gone to zero. Mtcheeew nonsense and Buhari.
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by tyup(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga, if you couldn't see my post as being sarcastic, then the problem of Nigeria has gotten the better part of your thinking and reasoning faculties.. You could even see where I made mention of Lalasticlala and snakes, that should show you I was being sarcastic..
You issue don pass comic relief bro, try to CALM DOWN

ur post had no indications of Sarcasm not a single one
Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Dapson73:

You are the most senseless on nairaland.
Respect they say is reciprocal.
When Bubu generalized Nigeria Youth as being lazy and someone wants to challenge him now. You are spitting trash.

For you to mention his parents, I thought you have no value for your parents only if they still exists. Idiot

Another IPOBian barbarian. Can't blame you people. No such thing as respect for the elderly in your culture.

You hate Buhari then how about work through politics to remove him instead of saying proudly and loudly, like repugnant and vile cowards, you want to beat a 78 year old man?

No single ethnic group is like Igbo in their unAfrican penchant for disrespecting and disregarding elders. You guys are just something else. Savage and aberrant beyond redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri Challenge Buratai by Uyi213: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2020
My great grandmother will beat Buratai anytime any day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran National Guards Stealing Biscuits And Fuel. / Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Supporters Lure Peter Obi To APC, Promise Him SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.