Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I want to bet on a trump win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I want to bet on a trump win (4878 Views)

Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I want to bet on a trump win by junketer(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why are Nigerians so invested in america politics? Here where I am now you rarely hear people talk about trump or Biden. It's none of their business.
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by godliman: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
basybasy:

It is left to Almighty God to decide. No prediction here, pls. But what is clear is that if God wants global unrest and world war, he should allow Trump, and If God wants global peace he should choose Biden. The Americabs should cry if Trump wins, because he might lead America to her downfall because of Trump's rascality.
stop watching fake news it is not good for your health
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Charleys: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Gamblers are losers ,I write them off. Trump will remain POTUS and that's just it . Only fools gamble .

It's not gambling if you know Trump will win grin
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by horchukoh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:

Popular vote is what we are using in Nigeria.E.g
Total Votes 10,000
Apc 9,000
PDP 1,000
The popular vote is the highest vote cast for Apc

But in US, every state is alloted certain electoral college votes based on their population.
There are others with more ecletoral college votes than others.
All together they have Total 538 electoral college votes.
From the 538, a candidate must secure 270 to be elected as the POTUS/ President of United States
You can have popular votes in Us but still fail to meet the electoral college votes, just like in 2016. Hilary has more votes in US over 2m than Trump yet she didn't meet the college votes.
In other to meet the electoral college votes, you have to win those state, they do refer to them as swing states, Florida, Pennsylvania,Texas, Ohio and others.
How the electoral college votes works.
For Example, Florida is alloted with 29 electoral college votes.
And when the total Votes in Florida is announced
GOP/ Republican has 200,000 votes while Democratic has 300,000. The implication is that the total Electoral college votes of 29 in Florida goes to Democratic.
Their electoral college votes are not the same in every state, hence, the need to win those states with higher electoral college votes.
Goggle more to get further information
Thanks for the explanation. it really gave me a clear understanding of what I asked before now i was confused about the trump winning the last election with less popular votes and more electoral college votes . I didn't bother to make research since I am not in the US. thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Guy no need to waste your time.Trump has won like yesterday.They want a dummy like the one they have in naija.They want the return of that idiot called Obama who is the cause of the problems in Africa.They want someone who will partner with China to sell there satanic ideas to the world.Congrats Mr Trump , expecting to deal with all this killings in this country soon
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by motta(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Charleys:
I need to make some cash, is there anyone willing to bet with me.

I'm betting on a trump win this November.

So please how should we do it.

Helinius
Mannabbqgrillz
no need go to bet9ja and stake it it's 2.6 odds
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Afamed: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Biafran4life:
Guy no need to waste your time.Trump has won like yesterday.They want a dummy like the one they have in naija.They want the return of that idiot called Obama who is the cause of the problems in Africa.They want someone who will partner with China to sell there satanic ideas to the world.Congrats Mr Trump , expecting to deal with all this killings in this country soon
Has Trump dealt with the killing in his own country first?
All these IPoB pikin sef
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Charleys: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2020
motta:
no need go to bet9ja and stake it it's 2.6 odds

I want to bet with a zombie not bet9ja. If I win it doesn't hurt bet9ja but if I bet with a zombie, thats one less zombie.

It's like saving the world from zombies.
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by motta(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Charleys:

I want to bet with a zombie not bet9ja. If I win it doesn't hurt bet9ja but if I bet with a zombie, thats one less zombie.

grin ; D
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by AndroBlaze: 1:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Charleys:

Mumus like this will not visit this thread soon.....

I wonder when all you noisemakers will stop infecting formerly successful people with this your bad luck lol
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by kolaaderin: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Charleys:
I need to make some cash, is there anyone willing to bet with me.

I'm betting on a trump win this November.

So please how should we do it.

Helinius
Mannabbqgrillz
Forget this. Trump is as home and dry like Jonathan. Florida is turning blue.
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Charleys: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2020
kolaaderin:
Forget this. Trump is as home and dry like Jonathan. Florida is turning blue.

grin grin

Which Florida ?

Or is it that musician flo'RydA
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Chimasoka: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHjg8PaXE

TENSION: In Aso Rock Bokoharam Leader Shekau Abubakar Set to Attack The Man In Aso Rock Confirms Yusuf Abubakar
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by iyke2ken(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Afamed:

Popular vote is what we are using in Nigeria.E.g
Total Votes 10,000
Apc 9,000
PDP 1,000
The popular vote is the highest vote cast for Apc

But in US, every state is alloted certain electoral college votes based on their population.
There are others with more ecletoral college votes than others.
All together they have Total 538 electoral college votes.
From the 538, a candidate must secure 270 to be elected as the POTUS/ President of United States
You can have popular votes in Us but still fail to meet the electoral college votes, just like in 2016. Hilary has more votes in US over 2m than Trump yet she didn't meet the college votes.
In other to meet the electoral college votes, you have to win those state, they do refer to them as swing states, Florida, Pennsylvania,Texas, Ohio and others.
How the electoral college votes works.
For Example, Florida is alloted with 29 electoral college votes.
And when the total Votes in Florida is announced
GOP/ Republican has 200,000 votes while Democratic has 300,000. The implication is that the total Electoral college votes of 29 in Florida goes to Democratic.
Their electoral college votes are not the same in every state, hence, the need to win those states with higher electoral college votes.
Goggle more to get further information

This makes a lot of sense. Thank you for your time.
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Charleys:
Guy

Don't be dismayed. Trump is winning again, the reason why you're feeling that way about odds stacked against him is die to the news that you've been hearing.

Change your source of information.

Don't watch CNN, it's fake news. I'm serious.

Which source did you recommend?
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by kutashi: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I like the word 'landslide'.

Zombies will be pained

Yes! Because your mumu is now a crossover from offline to online!

May be you should check the meaning of landslide!
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
porka:

The democrat party makes a public show of owning the blacks. They genuinely believe that blacks cannot think for themselves.

But times are changing, though.

Hmmm
Re: I want to bet on a trump win by newscool(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Oboy any body wey bet on trump don die because he has lost ooo the stats dont lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra / PDP Holds NEC Meeting On Wednesday, May 4 / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.