Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS (12998 Views)

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don laugh sotey my bele dey pain me. Some Igbos are getting the music that their leader is clueless.
an IPOB asked a question master what is the next step and another IPOB gave a reply that threw me off balance see the post.

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2845120479106019/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
sad
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by maiquel: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mary Opara will be picked!
Whoever she is, she just put herself in trouble.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Push me to death I am your IPOB grin grin grin

Hahahh omenka grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by helinues: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
All liars shall rot in hell.

What would Kanu be remembered for
For the hospital he built, the road he constructed, the charity organisation he is currently running or empowerment of Ndigbo.

Hope it won't be too late for those brainwashed fans of Kanu to wake up to reality

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by History555: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
You are not lgbo but you follow kanu bumper to bumper. Updating us with his videos and web page. What kind of obsession is this. By the way you are no longer making audio videos of kanu. What's happening.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Seerade029: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol, the op can make a good journalist and a writer, he knows what caption to use to catch attention of readers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
History555:
You are not lgbo but you follow kanu bumper to bumper. Updating us with his videos and web page. What kind of obsession is this. By the way you are no longer making audio videos of kanu. What's happening.

I'll make that at leisure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Seerade029:
Lol, the op can make a good journalist and a writer, he knows what caption to use to catch attention of readers.

Lol. When I saw that reply I was laughing like a mad man in my room. I was in a bad mood but the replynthrew me off balance in laughter

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by NairaLEARN: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
This got me rolling on the floor. The "Just ordinary Wike" part cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
E remain small before them go dey alright grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by marsman: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Did that guy just say they should quit, No no biafra till the end . Biafra or Nothing.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Push me to death I am your IPOB grin grin grin

Hahahh omenka grin
you are wicked grin grin

10 castrated camels for your eating pleasure. This update has made my night

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
marsman:
Did that guy just say they should quit, No no biafra till the end . Biafra or Nothing.
You need to visit the official Kanu handle they are flaming up. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by mekysmart123: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Those kids will soon come to their senses. I told someone, that IPOB will be the one to chase Kanu out, and that will be soon.
The guy messed up opportunities because of his love for attention, fame and money. Biafra will come, but not through Kanu. angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by loopman: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
I like that this is happening in River state...a PDP state by a governor they fully supported and in a region supposedly their ally.

No Buhari, Tinubu or APC to blame, insult and curse

Bravery is not foolishness..but Igbos will always substitute foolishness as bravery

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by omenka(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
From the comments on the thread on Facebook, it is only a matter of time before Ipob members themselves place a bounty on Kanu's head. The scales seem to be falling off their eyes.

He says "welfare officers must convey this message"... which yeye welfare officers? He just likes talking big and giving false hopes. Kanu is a big fraud!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
The Igbos don dey wise up o. Its like its game over cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
mekyysmart123:
Those kids will soon come to their senses. I told someone, that IPOB will be the one to chase Kanu out, and that will be soon.
The guy messed up opportunities because of his love for attention, fame and money. Biafra will come, but not through Kanu. angry
Exactly. Biafra is a thing too great to be left in the hands of a riffraff and con artist like Kanu.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by omenka(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
The Igbos don dey wise up o. Its like its game over cool
Gidgiddy, come see what your boys are telling your small god. Kanu is hopeless fraudster. I told you long ago.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by marsman: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

You need to visit the official Kanu handle they are flaming up. grin
When our savior comes with his immortal soldiers and flaming sword to slay Nigeria, Your eyes will clear. Short live biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Everywhere hot. God use this opportunity and save we igbos involve in this 419 IPOB abeg grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Notasyouthink I hope everybody insulting your leader are afonja. The earlier you realize we are igbos who dont support your fraud the better for you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bookmarked

This David OMA babe must be afonja. I can't believe my eyes grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
The Igbos are turning against their clueless leader. God thank you for saving we Igbos at last. God thank u.

Omenka pls read this last comment before u go offline grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink I hope everybody insulting your leader are afonja. The earlier you realize we are igbos who dont support your fraud the better for you.
Don't mind the hypocrites. If you are Igbo and you don't support their nonsense agitation called Biafra and IPOB, they wee say you are afonja or Fulani..And it is this same people that will tell you that not all Igbos are IPOB

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
You can't be igbo and support the killing of your own people never.

Cause be unto anyone that supports the killing of the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
God use this opportunity to clear our eyes once and for all

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by History555: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
The day kanu and quits his madness and lpob goes quite is the day nairaland will begin to suffer low patronage because without lpob or lgbo news what else will draw traffic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by xynerise: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
I was telling one IPOB guy that the method they are going about this agitation is awfully wrong. He was just fuming and telling me I am a lost Igbo son.

Shebi their eyes don dey clear small small. It's a pity

28 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Releases Pre-Election Statement (Video) / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos / Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.