Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board (612 Views)

Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / SAD: How Buhari is Destroying Jonathan's Legacies / Video Shows Bauchi Youths Destroying Jonathan Bilboard Today. (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by denko(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
The south south man will not take it lightly with the way things are going on now. this is no longer campaigning for election this is a direct assault to the south south as a zone. i use this medium to send warning signal to anybody perpetuating this act to deviate from it, destroying jonathan billboard is not the solution to nigeria problem to think of it jonathan just started ruling this country few months ago.
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Bintus2much(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
MY FRIEND KEEP QUIET IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY, HOW DOES ANYBODY WHO DOES THAT CONCERNS BUHARI? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY RIBADU OR OTHERS? WELL IF CIVIL WAR ERUPTS YOU SHOULD BE READY FOR IT. RUBBISH
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by rasputinn(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
This is why I like baba OBJ's action ways,while Buhari contested against baba in 2003,why didn't he make all this noise he's making now,inciting people to pull down billboards,vandalise campaign offices and repeatedly lie against the person of mr president and incite people against his party.He knows GEJ only campaigns by selling his ideas,OBJ would've returned enough multiple fire for fire,destroy one of his campaign offices,then he'll destroy ten of yours.Sometimes it's good to use the apparatus of state to make a point to some recalcitrant tyrants like buhari
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by egift(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
rasputinn:

This is why I like baba OBJ's action ways,while Buhari contested against baba in 2003,why didn't he make all this noise he's making now,inciting people to pull down billboards,vandalise campaign offices and repeatedly lie against the person of mr president and incite people against his party.He knows GEJ only campaigns by selling his ideas,OBJ would've returned enough multiple fire for fire,destroy one of his campaign offices,then he'll destroy ten of yours.Sometimes it's good to use the apparatus of state to make a point to some recalcitrant tyrants like buhari

Keep deceiving yourself. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for all the PDP crooks.

The reason you and PDP are against Buhari is because he have refused to join your force of evil against Nigerians and that if you gets elected, many of them will get behind bars if they bring this non-sense into Buhari government.
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
the poster is a fool
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by kokoA(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ poster

How old are you? You sound like a 5yr old to me. What has bill board got to do with civil war?
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
denko:

The south south man will not take it lightly with the way things are going on now. this is no longer campaigning for election this is a direct assault to the south south as a zone. i use this medium to send warning signal to anybody perpetuating this act to deviate from it, destroying jonathan billboard is not the solution to nigeria problem to think of it jonathan just started ruling this country few months ago. 

civil war? Ehn is that so?
And what kind of war do you think GEJ & PDP are causing by engaging in the following devilish activities:
-Tearing down & burning up ACN guber's poster/billboard in Kwara (ACN filed complains, no apology from PDP till date)
-Beating up Ogun ACN guber & disrupting campaign in ilaro (Amosun sustain head injuries)
-Storming opposition meeting with gunmen in Abia
-Destroying ANPP campaign billboard in Kogi-Harrassing ACN guber with PDP thugs in Benue
-Bombing opposition's HQ office in Ogbia, Bayelsa
- Pelting Buhari's convoy in the  South South

Have your heard of the saying ''what's good for the gander - - -''

Think about it!
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Ibime(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
Both the poster and Rasputtin are cretins.

GEJ has already used the state enough to clamp down opposition, from arresting Dokpesi to Northern Forum members, chasing Ibori and Ogbulafor all over town whilst other thieves dine with him daily.
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
Civil war because of a billboard? Am i missing something abi old age dey worry me cos i dont understand this at all.
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Bintus2much:

MY FRIEND KEEP QUIET IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY, HOW DOES ANYBODY WHO DOES THAT CONCERNS BUHARI? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY RIBADU OR OTHERS? WELL IF CIVIL WAR ERUPTS YOU SHOULD BE READY FOR IT. RUBBISH

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by monkeyleg: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
It might have even been PDP thugs who did it, just to blame it on others and hang them. I wouldnt put anything past that Wayo Party
Re: Buhari Is Inviting Civil War By Destroying Jonathan Bill Board by Wadeoye(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Shut up your smelling mouth. When PDP was destroying CPC billboard in Adamawa and PDP was maiming oppositions in Oyo and Kwara, you dump heads were not talking. Now, you are crying,

One man one vote - no more no less - otherwise Egypt experience will visit us.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get An Authentic Online Opinion Poll For The Presidential Candidates / Election Countdown:party Agent Arrested With Election Result Sheets / Why Does Ribadu Keep Saying He Is A Young Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.