Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,500 members, 7,861,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations (18405 Views)

Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government / R.kelly Faces Life In Prison As He Pleads Not Guilty To Bribery Charge / Omotola Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Madibah(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
DasaintHope:

grin

who do you think you're talking to?

This man alone need to be beaten cheesy
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Femeto: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mrs Shalaye. Those wey collect money dey talk?
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by emoney09: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Who is asking
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by DasaintHope(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin
Madibah:

Shey Na here you dey? grin
Madibah:

Shey Na here you dey?
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by helicoptarr: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Omotola, it's possible that you didn't collect the bribe or weren't bribed but emm.... everyone has a price my friend! It only takes absolute grace to walk away.

The zero-to-hero background or narrative has nothing to do with this. From the beginning of human race, compromise isn't new.

It's between you and God.

But remember, it's only fair for people to judge you based on your words, attitudes, behaviours, actions and inactions.

"By their fruits you shall know them", the Holy Bible says.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by ModestGal(f): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sorry omotola, next time, you watch what you say, think twice, type twice
Well, I'm happy when I see Unity and when I see that no matter who people are, they can be frightened. Its called check and balance, this is needed in all society so as to curb the use of excessive power. I'm glad people aren't dogmatic anymore to people in high ranks in the society, once you misyearn, you get a knock. This is the society I wished to live in and I'm happy social media brought it for me.
It was around 3years back, i first noticed this practice by the white people, try to speak I'll of child and they will come for you, this will reshapen our society and force people to side with justice and the good. We need people of high ranks to be aware that they can be frightened

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Madibah(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
DasaintHope:
grin grin
Shey Na here you dey? grin
Shey Na here you dey?

I don't know what's next o
You win bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by DasaintHope(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Madibah:

I don't know what's next o You win bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Madibah:

I don't know what's next o You win bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Twitter is a funny place however there are many intelligent people there and many stupid ones also.

Bandwagon effect is everywhere not just on twitter. It is a human behavior, reaction or response to events bt it is not always right.
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Agugbadin: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Madam do not mind them, many of them them derive pleasure in running people down. You have built a good image which they cannot destroy. You have not said anything wrong.
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by pacespot(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
We know you did not but you goofed by casting a shadow of doubt on the massacre we can all glaringly see. Wait a second, how did omotola become GFR, who bestowed her the honour?
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by eziezi90(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Damnnnn

This woman is beautiful
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by indigenous234(f): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
No she was not bribed please. She was probably promised a contract...

Sabongida Ora

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Jaykrown: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
I believe you
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
ALL entertainers in Nigeria especially the success ful ones are sponsored by politicians. They are their lovers, daddies and mummies. Even all this noise wiz kid and Davido dey make in Nigeria their money is from politicians events. All the actresses are fighting over different politicians they only thing that controls them is money.

The male singers like all this P square is because nobody is calling them again because their time has passed, so only fraud boys are sponsoring them now.

The cheapest ones are the Kannywood ones, for smal money you can get them to do or say anything.

Any body that listens to any Nigerian entertainer has died before he was born. Use your own sense.
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2020
This was how buhari and his evil cabals were making unrealistic promises to Nigerians, we're yet to see it fulfilled. Anyone can believe her just like they believe buhari as at 2015.
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by bigcasava1(m): 4:41am On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
Fvck nko
she no go talk that side
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Kokaine(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

Wow !! even lagos government & FG could not even deny their was no killing, from the comfort of your bed room you discredited what you know nothing about,
Covid 19 hit nigeria few months ago and till date i don't know of any one personally that knows anyone that got infected, does it mean covid wasnt in nigeria. just becos you do not know or see doesnt eradicate the fact that anything can happen, in a country police killings & cover up no be today.
Lets admit there was no killing, how come we havent seen the cctv footage and why is nigeria military denying they don't have a morgue facility.
Perhaps you are more informed than sanwo olu, cos he later admitted two people died from the tollgate incident, if social media is all lies & sanwo olu is liein please who is telling the truth gan gan. the wrongest side to be is on the govt side, if you think you are in the middle bro keeping fooling yourself.

Seriously I read your write up with an open mind trying to see where you are coming from. I am Willing to change my opinion. Its a world filled with humans with various ways of viewing events. I gave my points. Your rejoinder did not refute or discredit any of them. While my write up accommodated your claim of sanwolus two dead people as cases of stray bullets, collateral damages of a faulty method of crowd dispersion, or even a stampede, your write up does not address my impression that in a full scale genocide by soldiers holding AKs, the death toll would not be two or ten within 5minutes. I totally understand the fact that you reserve the rights to see things differently, but when engaging in a healthy discuss, lay down facts and not emotions or feelings. The rumors have rained free for so long and yet more tenable revelations and submissions prove them to be calculated guesses.

We once saw a picture of a man removing cameras from the toll gates, we are told those cameras are nothing but number plate scanners.

We were told eniola badmus was shot by soldiers at lekki toll gate, eniola badmus twitted from the luxury of her bedroom saying she wasn't even there.

We mourned one anthony something something I can't recall, the same Anthony's brothers came up to refute the claim that he died in lekki tollgate by soldiers bullet

Many pictures were floated on social media about many false pictures of people who died and were draped in the Nigerian flags. Most of those people came out to say it was only from their drama pictures and not lekki.

Djswitch claimed that she saw may bodies dropping left right up down and center. Today we are talking about only two known cases.

Facebook sponsored its independent investigation and flagged down all display pictures containing the bloodied Nigerian flag as false.

Meanwhile, you wouldn't want to imagine the opportunities these lies created for touts and thieves to burn buildings, loot private shops, shoprite, hospitals, and wreck havoc on the society. It was just an opening to vent the frustration of the poor on the middle class and struggling Nigerian who had no business with SARS. You are only talking because your loved ones did not loose millions to looters. Please have some empathy. Rumors are capable of igniting stupid wars that are not necessary. And the shameful thing is this: the greatest disputes and disagreements are settled on the negotiation table, not the battle field. After all these losses, we are still returning to negotiation. The same place we should have gone when we saw the hoodlums hijacking the process.
Re: I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations by Charx122: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon2:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted to allegations that the government paid her to cast doubts about the Lekki toll gate shooting.

The actress denied these allegations and said she has never been bribed by the government. She added that she can't be lured by money and went on to explain the reason for her statement.

Omotola said she realized that it appeared the authorities were trying to deny people were killed at the Lekki toll gate on October 20, 2020, so her tweets were aimed at stating that whether anyone died or not doesn't change the fact that a crime happened and innocent unarmed protesters were shot at.

She said her tweet was misconstrued and people began assuming she had been paid.

The tweet from Omotola that cause outrage reads: "If People died during the Lekki Toll Assault , let their people speak out please and if there were No deaths then enough with the sensationalization because it does not remove from the Crime that happened."

She was called out for it and she later deleted the tweet then apologized and explained herself in follow-up tweets.

Below is a Video of Omotola addressing allegations she has been compromised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSWWKMXYGn8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG-X4m2AF-w/?igshid=qhf1kjzpem21

Madam you have forgotten so many youths a kids abounded school years ago now they all have iPhones , houses and cars , Even let me use the word almost educated are armed and dangerous with their fingers ....Best way to win any calling out so they call it or Accusations..don't ever let your fingers go through those keypads is like calling you into a quick sand.if these no word from you in two days another story is coming out for someone else...and I'm sure that one would come running..before you could say Jack Robinson you case is closed. Except one Satan comes out and whine you..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.