Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (69468 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by chaloskyx: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
funny people sorry but we dont need you and amaechi in office all of you have nothing to offer as soon as you get elected your so called restructuring would go into the dustbin you restructuring is just a clickbait to vote you in after all if the senate and 2/3 majority of state govt does not support your motion what on earth can you do? please all of you should retire with your loot just imagine when this man becomes vp how his son would be insulting everyone and every tribe thats not from the north both of you are fanatics and we dont need that in our country
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by tsagir(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
FORGET AMEACHI AREWA SUPPORT OSINBAJO OR TINUBU 2023 ( YORUBA 2023 )
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by adams123: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
nedekid:

Ngozi/zulum is a goal. But don't think she will want to soil her hands with naija politics anymore.
Osinbajo/ngozi combination will be tight too.

Ngozi has served as minister twice now, nothing changed. ADESHINA OF AFDB/ ZULUM OR OSINBAJO/ZULUM just 1 tenure trial if not working then searching for another team continue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by adams123: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
OUR GUYS IN DIASPORA CAN COME BACK HOME TOO TO TRY THEIR HANDS
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
duduade:

Is he not the Ebonyi Gov
No, he's Borno Governor.

tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by duduade: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

No, he's Borno Governor.

tongue

Lool

I understand joor
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
shiwex:

See fool.....so you are not tired of voting APC.....sufferhead go kill you.

grin grin grin
Did I said I am voting APC?
Some of you are Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPOB).
But, you will have to rest for 30 days, I bet you.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
knowhowk:
Not Only IPOB sir ,Am a Yoruba ,I want to hear that too

Only a tyro wants to hear that
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
ekestic1976:

Gb'enu e soun! Who's IPOB, who's Afonja? Reasonable people are trying to fashion a common front against Oppression and here you are mouthing Hate! Repent, so that you may be allowed to claim Citizenship in the New Republic.

Gbẹ́nu sọun grin grin grin

Wọn tún fẹ́ fi restructuring tàn ẹ.

Elrufa'i wey dey disguise
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
ajebuter:

Bros, if APC and its broom still remain intact grin grin

You garrit
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by LivingTribunal: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
F A I L E D
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by nedekid: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
adams123:

Ngozi has served as minister twice now, nothing changed. ADESHINA OF AFDB/ ZULUM OR OSINBAJO/ZULUM just 1 tenure trial if not working then searching for another team continue
Adeshina, Osinbajo, zulum are first class. Note ngozi as minister did not have executive powers. Despite that as minister, she held the economy maintaining advarage range exchange rate from Obasanjos time till the end of the Jonathan administration. Forget the little hike just before the election. That is the usuall and it would have return back to the 150 range. Don't forget she presided over the economy to become the largest in Africa. 500b usd economy. As it is said a prophet is appreciated at home. South Africa appointed her as head of the economic management team or so recently.
In conclusion, she would be beneficial with her world wide exposure if tagged with either Osinbajo, zulum or adesina.
I would have added Peter Obi, but for the stain of akwuzu Sars and his failure to address it.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
ajebuter:

Bros, if APC and its broom still remain intact grin grin

You garrit

Even if dem remain intact before then, the primary fit break dem
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
HeadShot:

South Westerners don't want to hear it too..

Ask Afenifere

Afẹnifere are NOT deceived by Elrufa'i of all people
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

That's what Yoruba's want to hear.

No peace Fir the wicked.

Whoever is happy Fir the obigbo genocide shall rot in hell and fall into same pit.

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPOB)
Someone who couldn't write FOR correctly is trying to engage me.

Stop it please
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by chikachike86(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Josepholome:

https://authorityngr.com/2020/11/02/2023-amaechi-el-rufai-campaign-posters-flood-abuja-streets/
#NoApcNoPdp. Enough of all these recycled unproductive political jobbers. Nigerian youths, una mumu never do?
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
No wonder he was shouting restructuring
Hellrufai is a cunny and greedy politician
what is wrong with restructuring
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by OriOko88(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
olaoye15:
Flood where nah? Fake ass news. I was almost everywhere today in Abuja, I only sighted this useless poster once. Why the misinformation.
The fact that u said you sighted it doesn't mk it a fake news ogbeni. Atleast d posters were pasted. undecided
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Moferere: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

imagine a Nigeria with this two in charge!!!!!!

Another scam

E go tough o
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Eastlink(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
PAWG:

Falz and Runtown? Hell no!

Option 2 please, for ‘fresh air’ sake
But those two are the real youths. The rest are politicians.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by PAWG(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eastlink:
But those two are the real youths. The rest are politicians.

That’s the best among us? Falz, yes but Runtown? Nah! Wetin he wan go do for there?
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by OCEANPOWER: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=TecM0 post=95600327] cool

Atleast they can stop sponsoring chaos now

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike.... Wike is a wrong candidate for Now his story is a by gone

Ameachi / El Rufai... el rufai The blood of innocent will hunt him and his family down

Tinubu/ Dogara.. this sets people lacks trust and merit.. mostly tinubu NIGERIA

Osinbajo / Zulum

ROCHAS / Gandollars. Nigeria will be sold off

Orji uzor / ahmoudu sherif. Nigeria will be for sale

All this people here are most NIGERIA problems. most corrupt and legendary Evil men of all time
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Eastlink(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igboid:

Amaechi is not an Igbo man. No Ikwerre man is Igbo. And there is no bond to build between Ndiigbo and Ikwerre people.
The earlier Ndiigbo embrace this reality, the faster our dawn will come.

Amaechi is not different from Wike and there are different evidence since 2014 till date from Amaechi that shows this. Amaechi is not genuine, he is just another opportunistic Igbophobic Ikwerre man looking to exploit the emotionalism pattern of thinking of the modern Igbo man.

Are you not from Obiigbo?
Obiigbo will always be tethered to the Igbo ethnicity by the Ndoki and ASA in Ukwa East and West of Abia state. Just like Egbema in Rivers are held in place by those in IMO state.
I understand your concern bro. But like I said don’t rush to judge Amaechi yet?

You mean Oyigbo? Nah, I’m not from there, I’m a strong and able nwafor Okwuzi! Gallant one for that matter. Over agile Egbema son. Lol! We full ground bro.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
These people no serious sha
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Eastlink(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
PAWG:

That’s the best among us? Falz, yes but Runtown? Nah! Wetin he wan go do for there?
But him join lead protest na. At least when others dull, na him join Falz march enter Lekki toe gate. Infact, I respected him from that day.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

He knows that's what the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra [IPoB] want to hear tongue

I’m telling you! No to elrufai all he brings is demolishing, annoyance and talk talk while his boys will be collecting the land and doing the things he’s telling others not to do. Tinubu jnr

E don do.

Amaechi PDP government style full of bleached prostitutes and nollywood actresses e don do.

Fresh blood is required. Let these old men go and retire. Let’s see who has performed by 2022. No be with mouth and audio nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by simultaneousboi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Engr. Dave Umahi /Engr.Prof. Babagana Zulum would have made a better candidates
Well said...They are currently the best governors. May God bless you for this your opinion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by CaptainFM1: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
And the youths protesting #EndSARS and #EndBadGovernment will end up collecting N5000 bribe to vote in these "establishment". Who are we fooling, Youths?
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by seunayantokun(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
No wonder he was shouting restructuring
Hellrufai is a cunny and greedy politician

I said it yesterday: Elrufai is a crafty devil. Amaechi is never safe with him. Elrufai wants the Number One position. Full stop. He knows what he wants to do. He never believes in restructuring anything.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Deemayor: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Is this what you called flood?

I think the federal government need to start regulating this Naira Land before the other social medias
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by teebaxy(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Atleast they can stop sponsoring chaos now

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

OSINBAJO ZULUM WIL BE A PERFFCT COMBO...2 PROFS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.