Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization (963 Views)

Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-minister, Ambassador / EFCC Has Been Headed By Northerners Since Its Creation By Obasanjo / Agency Headed By Buhari’s In-law Caught In Another Massive Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm still wondering whether Northerners have headed NAFDAC before . Even SON just got a Northern DG in decades.

Nigerian NAVY and ships are often led by Southerners nobody ask questions about this.

Southners always ask the reasons why EFFC is always headed by Northerners but fail to look at some agencies that have always been headed by Southerners.

4 Likes

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Babanah: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Someone from Benue state once headed nafdac. Well if benue is considered part of the north

1 Like

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Babanah:
Someone from Benue state once headed nafdac. Well if benue is considered part of the north

Noted
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Seerade029: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:
I'm still wondering whether Northerners have headed NAFDAC before . Even SON just got a Northern DG in decades.

Southners always ask the reasons why EFFC is always headed by Northerners but fail to look at some agencies that have always been headed by Southerners.

Bro I'm ashamed you're a Yoruba.
What's wrong with you?

Nigeria port authority is headed by northerners, pls mention one port in the north?

Nnpc is headed by northerner

Can you show me the crude oil in the north?
Things ain't right in Nigeria and we should change it, but of course we play ethnic card over competency in Nigeria.
If a southern become the president he'll appoints more south.
Same goes to North.

3 Likes

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Bro I'm ashamed you're a Yoruba.
What's wrong with you?

Nigeria port authority is headed by northerners, pls mention one port in the north?

Nnpc is headed by northerner

Can you show me the crude oil in the north?
Things ain't right in Nigeria and we should change it, but of course we play ethnic card over competency in Nigeria.
If a southern become the president he'll appoints more south.
Same goes to North.

You said "If a southern become the president he'll appoints more south"

Then why do we like to complain instead of waiting for our own time in 2023 ?

2 Likes

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Seerade029: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:

You said "If a southern become the president he'll appoints more south"

Then why do we like to complain instead of waiting for our own time in 2023 ?

Which waiting for our own time

Shey GoodLuck and Obasanjo no be southerners?
What's their roles in developing south?

Southern leaders are the most stupidest leaders
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Warripikine: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
The north should have every thing... Not even left lovers(scraps) should be allowed to the south.....
That way the south will learn...
See the way wike is busy killing his people to please his northern masters..that goes a long way to show you the level of inferiority complex in these southern leaders

1 Like

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

I don't think we should blame the North for their stupidity.
Lagos Abeokuta Express road, Lagos Ibadan express road were abandoned by Obasanjo in his 8years rule now the roads are under construction by a Fulani a man we call cow

2 Likes

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Seerade029: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:

I don't think we should blame the North for their stupidity.
Lagos Abeokuta Express road, Lagos Ibadan express road were abandoned by Obasanjo in his 8years rule now the roads are under construction by a Fulani a man we call cow

Me blame north?
I can never blame north.

Sometimes In 2008 / 09, Bauchi to Jos is 1hr journey, you won't see a single pot hole.

Bauchi to Jos is like Ilorin to Osogbo or Osogbo to Ore.

If you've been to the north, you'll see they have the best roads in Nigeria and they have the best light. Esp, Niger, Sokoto and bauchi states.
You and their rich men go sit down and be discussing unlike here in South where you can't even near their gate grin

You'll see over 200 people selling the same thing on a street.
If you have been to Kano, you won't want to come south
I like the way of living of the north, very simple, it's just that when there wahala comes, they might kill you as a friend first before looking for who else to kill grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Me blame north?
I can never blame north.

Sometimes In 2008 / 09, Bauchi to Jos is 1hr journey, you won't see a single pot hole.

If you've been to the north, you'll see they have the best roads in Nigeria and they have the best light. Esp, Niger, Sokoto and bauchi states.
You and their rich men go sit down and be discussing unlike here in South where you can't even near their gate grin

I like the way of living of the north, very simple, it's just that when there wahala comes, they might kill you as a friend first before looking for who else to kill grin

grin grin grin
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by egharevba72047: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
:Someone from Benue state once headed nafdac. Well if benue is considered part of the northNoted
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by YouAreFinished: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Me blame north?
I can never blame north.

It's like their leaders, while using resources on infrastructural development, deliberately abandon human development. They want their population to remain as illiterate as possible.
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by valarmorghulis: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Southerners too never head efcc before na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by nazicartel(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

those two na Presidents?... Buhari is a very good brother ooo, the next Southern leader should learn from Buhari
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by valarmorghulis: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
nazicartel:
those two na Presidents?... Buhari is a very good brother ooo, the next Southern leader should learn from Buhari
Exactly, I keep telling people that northerners especially katsina will gladly vote Buhari for third term(not possible), obasanjo and Jonathan messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by OK2NVME: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:

Yaribanza , the sane reason NAFDAC hasn't been headed by a northerner is same reason why there is yet to be a northern Chief of Naval Staff or even a northerner commanding any naval ship.

Book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
OK2NVME:

Yaribanza , the sane reason NAFDAC hasn't been headed by a northerner is same reason why there is yet to be a northern Chief of Naval Staff or even a northerner commanding any naval ship.

Book.

undecided
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by xcellentgraphic: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Me blame north?
I can never blame north.

Thank God u no you are a chicken being nurtured for a kill!
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Elvictor: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
ona wan scatter that government agency too
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 1:59am On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Has NAFDAC Been Headed By A Northerner Before? This Is Marginalization by Biodun556(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Receives Progressive Governors & Gov. Umahi In Aso Rock / Abuja-kaduna Train Begins E-ticketing / Tinubu A Man Trapped Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.