Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon (1503 Views)

Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike / Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Wike / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by tunjion: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/02/rivers-killing-expect-vengeance-soon-nnamdi-kanu-tells-wike/

Published on November 2, 2020By Seun Opejobi

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Monday said Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State won’t escape the judgment of God and people over the killings in Obigbo area of the state.

Kanu said those who lost their loved ones in Obigbo were determined to unleash vengeance on Wike, his children and collaborators.

The IPOB leader disclosed this while accusing Wike of ordering the murder of Obigbo residents.

He made the claim in a statement he personally signed.

According to Kanu: “Everybody that has a hand in the ongoing Obigbo genocide must know that vengeance is coming, it’s not a matter of if but when. And when it does come, apologists of Wike and the army must remember what happened at Obigbo.

“There were riots and disturbances all over Nigeria. Nigerian army and police have killed and continue to kill hundreds of young people and in retaliation young people attacked police stations. To single out the inhabitants of Obigbo for extermination is a vicious and evil undertaking and a calculated attempt by Wike to please his Fulani masters and Britain that tried but failed to exterminate the Igbo race between 1966-70. Obigbo will not die, it shall rise again because the blood of the innocent is crying out for revenge.

NEWS: Arewa youths clears air on reported call to arrest Dele Momodu for interviewing Nnamdi Kanu
“Vengeance is coming and with it the judgment of God. Those children in Obigbo murdered by Wike have nephews and cousins who are so embittered to the point that they can no longer be controlled. I feel sorry for Wike, his children and all collaborators in this brutal genocide.

“As Nigeria have not mourned those being put to the sword by Wike and Nigerian army in Obigbo they must remember not to mourn Wike and his allies when the table inevitably turns.

“Twist the narrative all you like, nobody can stop the hand of time. When the rain begins to fall, remember I warned you. I will not write, neither will I comment on this issue again.”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
First, the name is Oyigbo

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by tunjion: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:

It is Obigbo.

The name have been changed back to its original name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Exmilitant(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
I would give anything to hear what the british are whispering to themselves about kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by MickzyDonald: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Animals...............
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Exmilitant(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
tunjion:

It is Obigbo.

Oyigbo it is sir, means, friends of igbo in the khana language.. I doubt if the Nri man will agree with you that the area you designate obigbo is truly the centre and heart of all igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by tunjion: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
Oyigbo it is sir, means, friends of igbo in the khana language.. I doubt if the Nri man will agree with you that the area you designate obigbo is truly the centre and heart of all igbos.

They are not friends of Igbo but Igbo people and that is why it is called Obigbo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Napoleondegreat: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
I support anything that can pay nysom wike for this mass murder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by sapientia(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
How long can a Gov impose a 24 hrs curfew.

Wike is committing war Crimes without even knowing.

Its totally unacceptable to lock people indefinitely for 10 days without power or food.

Only thing they hear is gunshots.

This was how Boko Haram was created.

Reprisal attacks.

You don't kill people's fathers and brothers and rape their sisters and expect them not to retaliate.

Wike is just creating monsters that will hunt him later in life

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
You see why you can never be allowed to do that Biafra thing on any SOUTH SOUTH soil? It has always been Oyigbo. It's not even an Igbo land. That's how y'all are calling Port Harcourt Igweocha when the place has an Ijaw name and there's a treaty to that
tunjion:

It is Obigbo.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by adekolaelect(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Information personal signed by KANU but unfortunately I can't see any signature !!!! Can this be a signature he signed?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by hammerDK: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:
You see why you can never be allowed to do that Biafra thing on any SOUTH SOUTH soil? It has always been Oyigbo. It's not even an Igbo land. That's how y'all are calling Port Harcourt Igweocha when the place has an Ijaw name and there's a treaty to that

VERY SOON, U WILL TELL US, THEY ARE NOT IGBO.

U ARE SICK, GO AND GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED AND FAST.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
I don't exchange words with monumental embarrassments. Go on with your delusion
hammerDK:

VERY SOON, U WILL TELL US, THEY ARE NOT IGBO.

U ARE SICK, GO AND GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED AND FAST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by hammerDK: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:

AN AFONJA LIKE YOU, LEFT YOUR FELLOW YORUBA IN TOGO AND CAME TO DRAG IGBO.

ARE U NOT AN IDIOT?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by hammerDK: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:

EVEN IF U ARE FULANI OR HAUSA, U LEFT YOUR PEOPLE IN GUINEA BISSUA AND NIGER TO COME AND DRAG IGBO.

U ARE SICK.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by dokie: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:

Have you been there before?

Oga, the name is Obigbo. That's what everyone there calls it.

I have lived there before. From bus conductors shouting it out to market women etc.

Obigbo it is. On paper though, it is oyigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Elvictor: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
dokie:

I have lived there before. From bus conductors shouting it out to market women etc.

that is what the Igbo people calls it to claim the land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Elvictor: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
soon you people will plan to add the LGA to Abia, the local government is Oyigbo not Obigbo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have land there. I am a Rivers man. What is your argument? On paper ke
dokie:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is why nobody sympathises with you. You always act like automatic idiots
hammerDK:

EVEN IF U ARE FULANI OR HAUSA, U LEFT YOUR PEOPLE IN GUINEA BISSUA AND NIGER TO COME AND DRAG IGBO.

U ARE SICK.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
So who is wailing now? Go and make Oyigbo Biafra na. Onyeara
hammerDK:

AN AFONJA LIKE YOU, LEFT YOUR FELLOW YORUBA IN TOGO AND CAME TO DRAG IGBO.

ARE U NOT AN IDIOT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by helinues: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Noise as usual

A guy that couldn't attend his parents burial still bragging on internet.

Mumu guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by hammerDK: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:
So who is wailing now? Go and make Oyigbo Biafra na. Onyeara

NIGERIA ARMY CANNOT EVEN MAKE IT RIVERS.

U ARE ON A LONG TING.

MAKE IT RIVERS FIRST, BEFORE U CAN CLAIM IT TO BE NIGERIA. ONYE ZUZU!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iberibe...no wonder you're unfortunate. Is it in any of the Southeastern States? Do you type from your anus
hammerDK:

NIGERIA ARMY CANNOT EVEN MAKE IT RIVERS.

U ARE ON A LONG TING.

MAKE IT RIVERS FIRST, BEFORE U CAN CLAIM IT TO BE NIGERIA. ONYE ZUZU!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by hammerDK: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
Heartbender:
Iberibe...no wonder you're unfortunate. Is it in any of the Southeastern States? Do you type from your anus
[/s]

SOUTHEASTERN IS NOT YOUR FATHER NAME.

NEITHER IS RIVERS YOUR FATHER NAME OR NIGERDELTA OR SOUTHSOUTH.

TRY TO BE ANSWERING YOUR FATHER'S NAME, SO U DONT SOUND LIKE A FOOL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by nazicartel(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wether it's Obigbo ooo or Oyigbo ooo, my own is that they shouldn't mind Nnamdi Kanu, though he speaks sense sometimes, sometimes he talks like a mad man....
And for Wike, hmmmm... We shall see when the time comes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Heartbender: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
At least I have a father and a name. Your mother cannot tell who your father is. That man you call your father is a mannequin...you are a product of different ejaculations. ����
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

SOUTHEASTERN IS NOT YOUR FATHER NAME.

NEITHER IS RIVERS YOUR FATHER NAME OR NIGERDELTA OR SOUTHSOUTH.

TRY TO BE ANSWERING YOUR FATHER'S NAME, SO U DONT SOUND LIKE A FOOL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by dokie: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heartbender:
I have land there. I am a Rivers man. What is your argument? On paper ke

I served in Rivers (Eleme), but i lived in Obigbo, iriebe to be precise. All through my one year stay there, i never heard one person call it Oyigbo. Na Obigbo Obigbo.

From Eleme Junction, all the buses will be screaming Obigbo Obigbo up and down the whole place.

Truthfully, i never heard them refer to the place as oyigbo. I only knew it was Oyigbo because that's what the sign boards bear. I never saw Obigbo written anywhere. And at some point i actually got confused because i didn't understand what the confusion was all about.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Kinematics: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
tunjion:

[s]It is Obigbo.

The name have been changed back to its original name.[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Wike – Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon by Kinematics: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
dokie:

I served in Rivers (Eleme), but i lived in Obigbo, iriebe to be precise. All through my one year stay there, i never heard one person call it Oyigbo. Na Obigbo Obigbo.

From Eleme Junction, all the buses will be screaming Obigbo Obigbo up and down the whole place.

Truthfully, i never heard them refer to the place as oyigbo. I only knew it was Oyigbo because that's what the sign boards bear. I never saw Obigbo written anywhere. And at some point i actually got confused because i didn't understand what the confusion was all about.

All the buses that ply that route are driven by ibos from the SE with very few Akwa Ibomites.

Majority of people in that area are Ibos from the SE, they use their Ibo way to call it. Theres no LGA in Rivers with the name Obigbo, rather what we have is Oyigbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blast People Who Contribute Small Money For Him VIDEO / Count Us Out Of Your Biafra, We Are Not Interested- Anambra Assembly / Here's What Nelson Mandela Thought About Nigeria Breaking Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.