Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (37352 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by dre11(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
The Lekki Concession Company (LCC) has submitted a video footage recorded by its surveillance cameras on October 20, 2020 to the Lagos judicial panel on #EndSARS.

Abayomi Omomuwansa, managing director of LCC who made the submission to the panel on Tuesday, said the cameras stopped working from 8pm on the night of the shooting at the Lekki tollgate.

“I can confirm that inside here is the video footage that our surveillance camera was able to record for the 20th of October,” he said.

Soldiers reportedly opened fire on Nigerians who had gathered at the tollgate to protest against police brutality.

According to witnesses, about 15 people were killed and scores injured.

Omomuwansa said the surveillance cameras are called PTZ; wherein P enables the camera pan; T enables the camera tilt, and Z allows the camera to zoom.

He said they were mounted on a mast at the tollgate.

Omomuwansa said the cameras were initially not tampered with — not until around 8pm when they stopped recording.

The shooting was said to have started around 7pm.

“I can confirm categorically that we never ever tampered with that surveillance cameras. That’s why we can still get the footage. Until 8 o’clock when it was tampered with and we couldn’t get any footage anymore,” he said.

The judicial panel had visited the tollgate where the LCC assured it that the recording from its closed-circuit television system (CCTV) on the night of the incident was intact.

The company had also said the power outage on the night of the shooting was because its staff were withdrawn from office locations; hence they could not switch on backup generators when power was interrupted.

THE CABLE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Davash222(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.

477 Likes 22 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Righteousness89(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wonderful Cameras!!!
grin grin

These Guys Have No atom of Fear For GOD!

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

On that Great day, the record that you said your Cameras refused to capture will be shown to you.

Who will you Blame ?

245 Likes 22 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Bossontop(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
undecided
Ah my pipu.......una dey see am??...... Without shame sef

[img]https://media1./images/38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86/tenor.gif?itemid=10120147[/img]

410 Likes 22 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Thieefnubuu shame on you and sanwolu

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin Drama everywhere

5 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by solabiyi01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dear Lord, how did we get here?, Anything worse than a shithole?, that's exactly what this landmass with the green-white-green identity is.

And some people will still find it not shameful to defend these evil idiots on any ground.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by slawormiir: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Davash222:
Enough of all these! Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.
Ogbeni me personally don't like tinubu but as a real niggarr I must tell you to remove tinubus name and sanwo olu from that list
buhari is gonna be held responsible
Because he is the generalisimo

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

So whatever the military are doing is an order from the generalisimo
When you become the president of a country you automatically become the generalisimo...as a result of that the entire army is at your beck and call
Light up my third tie of weed for the afternoon
There will always be light and fire at the end of my weed wether buhari likes it or not

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by NORSIYK(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
What are they hiding? What the entire world knows

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Amspecial: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
cheesy
I don tire for this country ah swear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by OgaTheTop2: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mogbe!
Obvious lies from pit of hell!

It shall not be well with those liars and every government officials that are destroying this Country angry

Best for me to change nationality. I'm not proud of this country....

42 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by ghettochild(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yeye dey smell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by ignis: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Who is deceiving who?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by SpatialKing(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rubbish Talk

Please who ordered the shooting

8 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
hmmmmmmmm. i coment my reserve becos i can't reserve my coment anymore

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by mosegifted: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria as a country is the biggest joke of all time... My life regrets everyday is why I became a Nigerian... But no shaking... Just praying to God to help me make my visa ready so I can leave this shithole and give my unborn kids the best of life any one needs... So help me God

20 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Qasim6(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is laughable

quiet unfortunate, no one is going down for the shooting.

THIS IS NIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Arewa12: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
So which basically means you can provide the evidence the military guys started shooting before 8:00pm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by urchcoded(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Looool. This people can open mouth and say anything they like but once it's a commoner saying it they would say it's fake news. The FG, army, LCC, sanwo olu, are all fake news peddlers. 600 years for all of them. Guys you've got to give up on Nigeria, it's a hopeless situation here. Wotsup with the US elections?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by inoki247: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
E don be...

So you're telling us as 8 knack like diz no be 8.01 or 8.05 the Camera went to sleep....

So which time the Camera wake up abg

21 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Brendaniel: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
So, it is on a night of evidence that the camera that has been working for years stopped working....

Davash222:
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.

Seconded

16 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by DrWhizy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Big shame!! It’s clearer now.

These guys obviously take us as cretins �

18 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Agbebakun22: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
So all these years e no stop working only to stop when the shooting started at 8pm.. This kwatiri is a joke

27 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by BeejayManny(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Una father

3 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Freestainworld(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
is this a country? we are in pure zoo and prison yard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Tekzyflex(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
The government always looks so stupid

5 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria,hmmm. What a sad tale

2 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by amazingspiderma: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
What a Country.

Zeeworld (Nigeria) extraordinary everyday.

10 Likes

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by ckmayoca: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.