Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] (4074 Views)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos (2) (3) (4)

Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Metrix147: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pronouncements of blessings have continued to pour in following the construction of a 3-bedroom flat by Super Eagles star, Samuel Chukwueze for a widow Mrs. Theresa Ikoro of Amokwe Ugba in Umuahia North LGA of Abia State;

The project officially handed over to the beneficiary on Tuesday amidst cheers was constructed through his charity organization, Samuel Chukwueze Foundation.

Other widows who witnessed the handing over of the key could not hide their joy as they showered pronouncements of blessings on Chukwueze and his Foundation, praying for more success in his career.

The project was sited in the community where Chukwueze lived when he developed an interest in football through a community amateur league.

ABN TV gathered that Chukwueze was touched by the plight of the widow who also has a leg fracture.

The rooms have equally been tastefully furnished with state of art equipment for the widow's comfort.

Speaking with our correspondent in Umuahia, Chukwueze's mother, Lady Mrs. Chukwueze said the football star has assured to reach more widows and less privileged persons through his foundation.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/11/rain-of-blessings-as-samuel-chukwueze-constructs-furnishes-3-bedroom-flat-for-abia-widow-photos-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Metrix147: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
The New Building

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Jessepaid(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good one....the road to blessings is to walk through life with open hands

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by MAGG0T(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nice one Chukwueze,

I don't think the basic needs of life one must suffer to have it, it's the duty of the government to provide it for the citizens,..but in this country the funds are going into one man's pocket.

And u are telling me this politicians and their family won't die a miserable death..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Bkayyy: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is why I like this Samuel chukwueze guy.
Unlike other Africans in Europe, he knows where he comes from which is the reason he spends all holidays at home in Aba like the Europeans do. Once season ends the European footballers pack their bags and go to their home countries. Ronaldo will fly to Madeira, Messi to Argentina, Pique to his father's house but African footballers like Ndidi, Mikel, Ayew and Co will be wandering there like hobos with no ancestry looking for who to buy them.
This is the reason why they threat this Samuel chukwueze with respect over there because they know he knows where he comes from

16 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Abboki: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Enudapan: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Chukwueze the main odogwu

Have met this guy nd he is just to humble to a fault

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by manuelreports: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
I like this guy

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Tookool(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Brickle:
Who has union bank current account with Visa card or old diamond bank current account with MasterCard

Send a message on WhatsApp if you have
Millions involved - 09050189226
Leave fraud so that fraud will leave you.

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Moferere: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na this type of news I want dey hear from Biafra land.

No be so so fight, destruction every now and again
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by IamFINESSE: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nice one from Chukweze
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Staro: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wow ... great !
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by helinues: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
God bless you more buddy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
More money to your pocket..

The likes of Mikel Obi, Iwobi, and Ndidi has the financial power to do this twice a month and pocket no go dry....

But the question is... Do they have the WILL power to do it..?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by oluwatobi43301: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wow ... great !
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Haykins2115(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wow,that's great
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
I can see tribal marks on her face. How do we explain this?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Freestainworld(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
more blessings to the young lad.

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by descarado: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Is he married?
I am interested grin

Good deed man.
More open doors your way
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by adadike(f): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
God bless you my favourite player. I could still recall the commentator shrieking in Joy with your name 'Chukwueze! Chukwueze! Chukwueze Is a goal!.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by GavelSlam: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:
This is why I like this Samuel chukwueze guy.
Unlike other Africans in Europe, he knows where he comes from which is the reason he spends all holidays at home in Aba like the Europeans do. Once season ends the European footballers pack their bags and go to their home countries. Ronaldo will fly to Madeira, Messi to Argentina, Pique to his father's house but African footballers like Ndidi, Mikel, Ayew and Co will be wandering there like hobos with no ancestry looking for who to buy them.
This is the reason why they threat this Samuel chukwueze with respect over there because they know he knows where he comes from

Musa does the same.

Please praise him too.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Mokason288(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

Musa does the same.

Please praise him too.
Who asked you? Tatafo

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Bkayyy: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

Musa does the same.

Please praise him too.
My bad, I forgot about him.
Its just him and Samuel chukwueze that behave like those with family name and dignity to protect in Europe

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by IGBOSON1: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2020
His Mum will have a big say in the foundation. If the lucky woman lives in the same community Samuel grew up, then i suspect she's known to his Mum.

Nice of him.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by Victorene: 3:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Very Noble indeed. God using someone here to answer prayers!

Meanwhile see the hilarious comment this pastor turned rhymer said about #Endsars that is making people beam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDFzE4CbNro
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2020
God bless you Chukwueze
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] by amazingspiderma: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2020
I thank God people who are philanthropy in their youth. Thank you Samuel.

A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her. / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! / Ccb To Sacked Govs: Declare Assets Within 30 Days Or…