Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden (46732 Views)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2020
JidennaJason:
I asked some of my Facebook friends over there in Florida who they were rooting for, two of them gave me a shocking and "zombiesm" reply...

Nichelle; I am riding with Biden, Trump is the devil himself, he imported covid to America.

Connie; Biden, Yes, Biden. Trump is the cause of my mum's paralysis. He is too docile and very ineffective.

Then I asked them to give us Trump and take General Buhari with 50 barrels of crude oil, they quickly reject the offer.

You're busy insulting them over their own entitled opinions and decisions as if you're better than them. Must they oblige to your sentimental reasons? Traitor!
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Lawsimon(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Dre555:
Joe biden comfortably leading on the electoral votes

No be electoral votes be the problem.

The question is, who is winning states such as Carlifornia, Texas, New York, Florida, etc?

Na our Kano, Lagos, Kaduna and Katsina be that.

If you know, you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
A win for Donald Chukwuebuka Trump is a win for Christ.

And who is Christ?
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by trappatoni(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2020
This is close, just checked fox news. Slight win for anybody now. Both parties are winning states they won in the last election with the exception of Arizona I think.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by overall90: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Daum:
If Trump maintains his leads in the places he is leading, then e has won the election.

I thought people said it was going to be a landslide. Landslide my foot. They are lucky its because of corona people are voting against him

that is what watching too much CNN can do.
i don't like Trump persona but with Trump,there are chances of achieving some level of world peace.
for the first time in almost 20years,the world is having less wars.even the Isreal-arab conflict that have defiled all peace accords,there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Usually anyone that wins Ohio wins the elections.
Congrats to Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by planetx: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2020
I told you people before the election that Biden will win the popular vote andTrump will win the electoral college and will be reelected because the American silent majority will determine the outcome not CNN polls, I also said the result will not be announced on election night but might take a few days.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by bluefilm: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Thayoreey:
Why is no one talking about kanye?

Kanye is a mad goat.

That's why.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2020
ATEAMS:
..If I have learned anything over this last year it’s that you have to live your own life too so that if something we hoped for doesn’t work out, you still have two legs to stand on, you still have your own path.

You can go to the grave without money. Every saying has a limit.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by UcLloyd: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Texas was a knock out! 38 bloody electoral votes for the orange man. Remaining states are Trump strongholds! Trump is already a winner!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by nduchucks: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pennsylvania votes may Cause coma!!
20 Electoral votes there!

He is leading Biden by over 700,000 votes with 64% reporting.

Trump has won a second term.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Davash222(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
OyinO:

And who is Christ?
Jesus Christ, son of God.
And who are you?

6 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Olasty(f): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
EdmundChidera:
I'm monitoring the US Presidential election closely and I have observed with utter dismay that Americans don't know how to conduct elections.

I haven't seen massive nationwide deployment of 500,000 military men, Police, FBI, CIA, S.W.A.T and war grade equipment to rig in favour of the incumbent President.

Ordinary killing, they have not killed a single person, no thugs everywhere.

This is shameful.

The American airspace hasn't been shutdown.

People are moving freely, no curfews.

And why aren't bullion vans carrying dollars from banks to the homes of American Jagabans?

Is something wrong with America?

What is most annoying is that the Nigerian Ambassador to America has not called both candidates for a meeting to sign a peace treaty.

Is this an election?

Gbamsolutely
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Andyberry(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
I love this!
EdmundChidera:
I'm monitoring the US Presidential election closely and I have observed with utter dismay that Americans don't know how to conduct elections.

I haven't seen massive nationwide deployment of 500,000 military men, Police, FBI, CIA, S.W.A.T and war grade equipment to rig in favour of the incumbent President.

Ordinary killing, they have not killed a single person, no thugs everywhere.

This is shameful.

The American airspace hasn't been shutdown.

People are moving freely, no curfews.

And why aren't bullion vans carrying dollars from banks to the homes of American Jagabans?

Is something wrong with America?

What is most annoying is that the Nigerian Ambassador to America has not called both candidates for a meeting to sign a peace treaty.

Is this an election?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Myself2(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
JidennaJason:
I asked some of my Facebook friends over there in Florida who they were rooting for, two of them gave me a shocking and "zombiesm" reply...

Nichelle; I am riding with Biden, Trump is the devil himself, he imported covid to America.

Connie; Biden, Yes, Biden. Trump is the cause of my mum's paralysis. He is too docile and very ineffective.

Then I asked them to give us Trump and take General Buhari with 50 barrels of crude oil, they quickly reject the offer.

Honestly you’d be shocked at how dumb and uninformed most Americans are walahi

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:
Only if Americans know the good trump is doing for them, Liberalism is what will finish America...

The Americans know far better than you do.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by adioolayi(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2020
nduchucks:

He is leading Biden by over 700,000 votes with 64% reporting.

Trump has won a second term.

Biden projected to have about 900K lead in mail-in ballot that has not been counted. You can do the math.

Biden more likely to win Pennsylvania

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by teebaxy(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
cococandy:

Because Christ likes to sexually assault women?

Shameful
YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT...HE THAT IS SINLESS SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by IdontGivAfuck: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are Keenly Watching!!
Electoral votes have Flipped in Favor of Trump for now!!
GOD BLESS President Donald Trump..
GOD Bless Everyone of us..

Most Important Folks!
Be Rapture Prepared!
Be Eternity Concious!!

This guy grin

I like you alot , you make me smile always

I am not religious at all haven't read a Bible in over 20 years but you just are always resolute and determined to speak your truth whenever

You should go into politics this country needs men like you

Well have a good day brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Jesus Christ, son of God.

And who are you?

God is a man that sleeps with women to bear himself sons? And who is God's daughter?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Myself2(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Have you been assaulted sexually by Trump?

Don’t mind them with their warped prejudices
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2020
OyinO:

God is a man that sleeps with women to bear himself sons? And who is God's daughter?
You are yet to answer my question, who are you?
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by cococandy(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2020
teebaxy:
YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT...HE THAT IS SINLESS SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE...
detecting rape apologist vibes.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by cococandy(f): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Not surprisingly a man like dRump has support on sexist rape apologist forum full of religious bigots. Pretends to be shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by SpatialKing(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Dansuqi
AmazonTopaz

Are you there

How far with your Trump losing prediction
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Faithful007: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Lawsimon:

No be electoral votes be the problem.

The question is, who is winning states such as Carlifornia, Texas, New York, Florida, etc?

Na our Kano, Lagos, Kaduna and Katsina be that.

If you know, you know
Biden has won California, trump has won Texas, Biden has won New York, Florida is still being counted.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by muykem: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
A win for Donald Chukwuebuka Trump is a win for Christ.
it's a loss for okonjo iweala an igbo woman.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Faithful007: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
SpatialKing:
Dansuqi
AmazonTopaz

Are you there

How far with your Trump losing prediction
trump is actually losing currently
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Lalami3232:
This is what we call 99% FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. Not what we see here in 9ja wey be say thugs go snatch ballot box and dem go say "Inconclusive" whenever dem dey win their people.

When they are mentioning places where people have attained NATIONHOOD, don't mention places where people are suffering from the effects of STATEHOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by OyinO: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
You are yet to answer my question, who are you?
I am your worst nightmare that may damage your brainwashed mentality.
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by KosiGee(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Biden 220
Trump 213
Re: Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden by Ayomarcel(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Biden is currently leading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.