Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures (45784 Views)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by IamHeWrites: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Kannywood actress Rahama Sadau has released a video apologising for posting backless dress pictures which caused outrage on social media.

The 26-year-old in an Instagram post on Tuesday in Hausa language said she made the video out of remorse and frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeMQEPV_NPM

Translated, her post reads, “Salam Alaikum Jama’a. I made this video out of remorse and frustration. I also apologise for what happened to all Hausas, my colleagues and Muslims in general for this picture of mine that caused this controversy.

“This is not my nature as a Muslim. I am a lover of the Prophet (pbuh), and I fight anyone who touches him or touches my religion. It was fate that brought someone to insult me ​​over my picture.”

“I AM NOT WITH HIM, and God has cursed him. It will not happen to me again, God willing. Thank God for protecting our faith and our religion.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHISBGQhHNv/?igshid=nzh8n8djnobo

Rahama has also deleted the controversial pictures from her Instagram and Twitter pages.

The actress had shared the pictures on Sunday. She apologised on Monday after coming under backlash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by bewla(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Cup of shayi

11 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Davash222(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2020
You owe no one any apology! You bought or rented the dress with your money, if they don’t like it, they should go and die!

Stop giving these people too much leverage and power to control you. You’re born alone and you’ll die alone.

Shalom.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Apologize for what? the dress wasn't a bad dress

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Smellymouth: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Why wear d dress in the first place if you had intentions of apologizing?

Why apologize to men who care about a matured woman’s dressing than underage wives?

There is insecurity everywhere,kidnapping and banditry and all they bother about is how a woman chooses to dress?

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
shocked.

sharia laws don hook this one for throat

but she don already fvcked up via say she for no apologize.

13 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Beverlyjean(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Foolish woman....like u dint know what was coming for u...i hate when people don't think b4 they act...u know ur religion...if u did it and stuck with it, then fine...y do something knowing the consequences and u end up wearing a hijab and apologising...it just doesn't mk sense ... y do it in the first place

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by KingsDisease(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Religion, the opium of the masses
~Karl Max

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by tigoba: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good she came out to apologize. I respect her courage.

7 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
cheesy she is pretty sha
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oluwaseyi0: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
I just imagine the North been a country on it's own

Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq will be a child's play

Floral Shaw's boyfriend has absolutely no reason to join Southern and Northern Nigeria together, we are very far apart and probably can never meet

Most Southern Tribe will gladly be better without the north dragging them backward

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Brendaniel: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
hmm
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Apologize to who in particular ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by ATEAMS: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy for yourself and yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by condralbedez: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by bunnae(f): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Smellymouth:
Why wear d dress in the first place if you had intentions of apologizing?

Why apologize to men who care about a matured woman’s dressing than underage wives?

There is insecurity everywhere,kidnapping and banditry and all they bother about is how a woman chooses to dress?
Ahmed!!! It's been ages since I saw your post.

8 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by tammie24: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Leave the lady joor

She only has her life to live

What about the one that got married in that beautifully shaped wedding gown

This religion has a lot of hypocrites in it

5 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Royalfurnitures: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
When it comes to indecent dressing by ladies, Hausa ladies are not much into it

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
This one no get liver

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Aklee4994(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
She is not responsible for her wellbeing.
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by boolet: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
undecided This one is as confused as her trolls.

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Princeps: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mumu people. Love forming righteousness in the name of religion but na dem loot national treasury and do corruption and nepotism pass.

20 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Mayng01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
where Islam grows, freedom dies. Now she’s back to living fake life in public.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Anaerobi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Religion is really affecting some people peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by daddytime(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shariawood....

Hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by olisefom: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Its more of a cultural heritage. She felt like wearing it and she felt she should apologise. She has the right to do anything.
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by tolumizzy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fake clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
This babe dey use Arewa people play mind games. She's winning.
Only God knows how much she was paid by that clothing company to show case their product for 24 hours.

Money in the bank already.

14 Likes

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Fash20: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Risingblue008(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
aboki pple,
Their method of reasoning I don't understand

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.