Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) (1266 Views)

Mistress: I Own You (18+) / Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Always a Mistress, never the Wife

I'm a slutty bitch ‼

UNEDITED

Rated 18

⚠ Smuts .
  ⚠ Erotica .
  ⚠ Extreme.

Genre: Romance .
  Subgenre: Erotic.

She's real bitchy ;
Fucking Hot
Slutty bossy
Smoking hot;

She's controlling
Bing bang rolling
Always sucking
Dripping wet

"Bradley? Bradley!"

"Y-yes, Mistress," A boy of about twenty appeared in the living room.

His hands were shaking, as his eyes glistened and rolled

A seductive smile appeared on his Mistress' lips as she rubbed her laps, slowly pulling her skirt up. "Do you know what I need, Bradley?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," His voice cracked.

"Goody. Cause what I want now... is for you to eat me out like you've never had -" She gave a chuckle and trailed her fingers to her wetness, giving it a slight tease.

The poor boy gulped and walked towards her, getting on his knees, as a soft moan eluded the air at his touch. "That's right, baby. Eat that out for Mama!"

My name's Andrea Jefferson. I'm almost forty but still not married. I never wanted to be with any man in particular and I enjoyed the fact I was having fun being single. I was bitchy and had already slept with many men than I could count and still looked forward to doing more. My slutty life began when I was in highschool; the day some unknown guys raped me on my way home. And from that day, I swore never to value anything again, and my journey into the world of lust began ‼

"Hey, hey. Look who started without me,"

I raised my head, and Bradley withdrew his head, making me shudder as my juices came gushing out. I threw a lustful look at his lips as it glistened with my squirt. Looking up breathlessly, a naughty grin broke out on the hot pink lips of our visitor and I returned the grin, bending forward as I ran my tongue on Bradley's mouth, tasting myself on him.

"Want some?" I bit my bottom lip and beckoned to him to come.

Ethan Vanhel, like other men I had wrapped around my fingers, was one special pet of mine. He could go on for hours, rocking my world and still won't stop. He was way older than Bradley and could do better as long as it came to satisfying a woman, especially me.

Bradley gave way for Ethan, and he took the same position as he did, while Bradley watched. I tightened my lubed legs around Ethan's head as moans of ecstasy filled the surrounding space. I could tell if anyone was listening outside, he'd be able to hear us, but I couldn't care less. I was enjoying the spurting sound and the warmth of Ethan's lips on mine, and when he slipped his two fingers into me, and then another, a yelp broke out. I threw my head backwards, letting the rhythm flow as I shuddered, feeling my orgasm arouse as I came really fast.

"Say, honey. How about we go do this up in your room?" He licked them up greedily and pulled his head away.

My poor kitty was still craving for more, and I certainly didn't want it to die of starvation. I nodded in affirmation and got up breathlessly, pulling my skirt down as I turned to Bradley. I found his pants already wet and an idea struck my mind. I made a sexy catwalk towards him, like some runway girl, and reaching for him, I ran my hands on the front, feeling the coolness as I got even crazier. I arched forward, locating his zipper as I pulled it down slowly.  I dug my hand deeper into his boxershorts and brought out his 8-inches dick. I ran the tip of my finger on his bulging head and gave a spat at it, teasing it a little. I drew my head closer, moving my tongue up and down the shaft like a little kid licking an ice-cream cone,and finally took the whole in. I went about working and gagging for about fifteen minutes, as he came really hard into my mouth. I swallowed the whole up, leaving not a trace to be spilled.

I got up again, looking back at Ethan, as he watched naughtily. I cat walked back to him, my arse swinging in rhythm as I gave Bradley a final look, blowing a kiss at him and left for my bedroom...

The next day, I went about working at my brothel, giving satisfactions to whoever needed it, as the girls I recruited went about their various biz. I swam in countless oceans of lust and still yearned for more. Thirty-four years has passed and I still saw myself still not being satisfied from the throbbing pain I had for sex. I could take a thousand men in one day and still not stop. My  life was becoming a living hell and when I saw myself trying to stop, I just couldn't. The driving spirit of sex rode me on, and I obeyed it willingly, leaving young lads and old men at my mercy.

I had a best friend called Kathleen who wasn't so different from me. We were simply partners, but her men were fewer compared to mine.

"Guess what,"

"What's that, K?" I fixed my eyes on her.

"Come on. Guess.

"You won a lottery?" I arched a brow.

"Gee. Take a look," She raised her fingers in the air happily, "He finally did it."

"No way -" I got up, feeling jealous inside. "Roland, proposed to you?" My eyes widened. I didn't know what I was feeling at that moment but I had to be happy for her. "Gosh, I'm so happy for you. Aww," A forceful smile got released at my embrace.

My countenance fell as memories of what happened twenty-some years ago came crowding my mind. My face grew pale instantly and a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Babe, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" She questioned, hearing my sniff.

I faked a smile and quickly dried my face, excusing myself. I made for the bathroom and placed my hand on the faucet as a sharp yell eluded my lips. I stared blankly for some minutes, sprinkling water on my face as I made to go out again. I shouldn't be this way. I should be happy. I should be, I thought coyly, holding back my tears. You should have been the one with Roland, Andrea. Not Kate... not Kate!

I remembered that night Roland and I made love, with the softness of his voice ringing with enthusiasm in my ears. I'd thought of being with him, but wasn't so sure of what I needed until the day I found out I was pregnant with his child. I was devastated, confused. I really wanted to tell him all about it,but how could someone so rich be able to love someone like me, I thought then. I had no option but to conceal the truth and never tell anyone about it.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

"Of course," I gave her a smile. "I'm really happy for you, friend. You deserve the best." I snivelled and embraced her.

After the day I had, I wished for nothing more but to be in bed, having someone to comfort me. I rolled from side to side, feeling pretty uncomfortable as I took up phone. Scrolled through the contacts contained in it, I caught sight of a name. I quickly dialed it and in no time, it rang.

"Andrea?" A voice spoke on the other end.

I licked my lips at the sound of his voice and caressed my legs. "Hi baby."

"Andrea, what are you...?"

"I need you here, baby. I'm pretty lonely." I found myself saying.

His voice rang with excitement and he told me his wife wasn't home, stating that I could come instead.

I squeezed my face, remembering how his wife Christine almost caught us once, but luckily, I slipped out through the back before she could see me. I reminded him about that and insisted he came instead, but his offer stood.

"But baby, I want you in my bed... over here. You know how much I've missed you these past few months." I pouted my lips.

He began saying all manner of sweet rosy things to me and I found myself agreeing to his words. We talked some more and before we ended the call, I'd already found myself wet underneath. A naughty thought crowded my mind as a blush coated my lips. I stuck a finger into my hole and felt my sticky glue encircle it in no time. Slipping it out again, I ran the moist on my lips, the smell and taste taking me to another level.

I swiftly got up and made toward the bathroom as I got inside, stripping down to my feet. I stepped inside the bathtub, letting the cold water trickle down on my body as its cool form sent tingling feelings on my erect nipples. I ran my fingers on them, giving them a slight tease as I began moving them down to my tum. I carried out this exercise for about ten minutes and began washing myself clean.

I got out after, got dressed without wasting time, and with a slight make-up and a leg chain dangling from my ankle, started heading out.

"Ring, ring," came the doorbell, and in a rush, the door swung open, revealing the maid.

I frowned at the sight, staring at her with disgust, and stepped in. "Where's your owner?"

"He's up in his room, Madame." She bowed her head.

I wiggled the fan between my fingers and gave my shoulders a shrug, as I headed for his room.

I knew exactly where I was going, so I wasted no time finding it. I ran my palms together, turning the doorknob as the door creaked open.

"You didn't tell me Lucinda was going to be around," I folded my arms and eyed him.

"Come on, honey. She doesn't say a word." He said, and made towards me.

I still held my mouth in place, pretending not to be pleased. "I know. But... ugh! We should have gone to my house instead. Mm, baby." I said coyly, and ran my fingers on the hair carved across his chest.

He gave a slight chuckle, moving behind me as the door got shut. I grinned naughtily, turning around as I wrapped my arms around him, his' on my soft butt cheeks. I stifled a moan aching to break free as he sealed my lips with a French kiss.

He took my jacket off, and the rest of my clothes alongside, leaving me bare with just my undies as I was braless. He lifted me up in his arms, making for the bed as he placed me there, spreading my legs apart. He got in between them, running his closed lips on my inner thighs, onto the outside of my V-area as I gasped, tightening my lips. He took them away again, moving up my belly, his tongue circling my navel, as he went up again. I shut my eyes, letting the excitement and pleasure flush all over me as I felt the warmness of his mouth around my throbbing nipples. He sucked on it and circled his tongue on the under side and made for the other one. I was starting to enjoy this and I allowed him take the lead. He went about the pre-intimacy, and in no time, got to the main business.

I tightened my legs around him, letting him passage into me as my moans filled the air. I dragged him deeper and deeper, and in no time, his creamy sweet came rushing into me as he came slumping.

"Hope you don't mind?" He muttered breathlessly, and I smiled.

"Certainly not," I rolled on top of him.

I could see his head still wanted more and I certainly didn't want to starve it. I positioned myself on top of him, taking the six nine position as I began stroking it, while he ate me out.

I felt my head spinning and I began wiggling on top of him, his tongue digging deeper into my cunt. I took control of his head and began fulfilling his wishes, as we both orgasmed and came really hard again.

I was still not satisfied and I could feel my aching clit communicating to me. I obeyed instantly and we went on for another round, and more as the door swung open.

"Damian!" A feminine voice hollered.

An angry sigh eluded my lips and I went back to running my slick tongue on him. I heard her whimper and leave as I chuckled inwardly, stealing a glance at Damian whose eyes were glistening with fear. "You're scared. Let me ease that out for you," I smiled devilishly, moving down as he jerked up.

"Andrea, please," He spoke, the sweetness in his voice vanishing.

"What?! Don't tell me you got a mood swing just because your wife saw us -" I snapped.

"That's the point, Andrea. I've lost the mood." He sighed and pulled away.

I looked at him, not believing what he had just said as I pulled the mattress over my body. "Your wife's such a party spoiler, you know," I teased, and he glared at me.

"Can you even look at yourself? We've been going about this for years and you never for once thought about what truly would be the outcome if Christine ever found out! And now she does, what do you think will happen, huh? What do you think?" He flared and bit his bottom lip. "You know what, just leave -"

"Damian?"

"Yes, Andrea. Leave! It's over." He yelled and out his shirt back on, walking out on me.

I went home sad, got into my room, and tossed myself on the bed. I cried my hearts out, having no idea why I was doing that. For once Damian's never gotten angry with me. I didn't really take him as anyone special but what he said really hurt. "It's over!" Those words kept on repeating in my ears. Maybe it's really over, I gave a last thought, getting up as I made for the drawer. I took out a pair of little red socks and ran my fingers on them. I thought about my baby and how he would be now, and at that moment, I wished for nothing more than to see him. To have him in my arms and to care for him just like every mother would wish for. But this, this isn't the life I wished for him to see. This life of regrets... this life that have yielded nothing. Oh, baby. How are you? Where are you now? Are you okay? Are you living well? I wondered and sobbed bitterly into the comfort of my pillow, still holding the socks to my bosom as I drifted off to sleep.

TBC 乂❤‿❤乂

~~~~~~~~~

Damn! It really took a great deal of guts writing this. At first I never thought I'd be able to, but here I was writing, and also feeling a bit awkward in the process. I don't know..  maybe it's because I was feeling every rhythm that was flowing. LOL. One perks of being a writer. Please loved ones, appreciate me if you like this. Your views and comments will really matter a lot. Thanks for the the 500+ views in the other one. Y'all are amazing (。♥‿♥。).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Upcoming >>> ITOHAN

1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Okay. I love working with pictures pretty much. I also get inspirations for them. I had to post the ones that are less slutty because of the rules. I hope you enjoy reading 乂❤‿❤乂.
Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
MISTRESS

NOT EDITED

I woke up late at night, my stomach grumbling really hard, reminding me that I haven't had a thing since I got home. I was starting to feel really weary by it and I had no choice but to obey lest it continues.

I got up sluggishly, making towards the door as I pulled it open and walked out. I rolled my eyes around, realizing Bradley didn't welcome me when I got back and I wondered where he was. "Bradley? Bradley -" I called, heading for his room.

I drew closer, hearing soft moans erupting from inside, getting me really hot. He's got someone in there, I realized, and made a swift thought about whether to go inside, or rather just walk back to my room.

I positioned my hand on the door knob, hearing his grunts and the sound of the lady he had with him, as their voice flowed harmoniously, getting my insides hot more.

I swallowed hard, gripping the handle tighter as I tightened my legs, feeling the dampness of my pant against my closed laps, the hard notch in between roaring to life. I imagined myself being in the place of the lady inside, with his enormous popsicle driving in and out of me as I slowly parted my legs, raising my gown up to my knees and arched myself slightly, locating my glistening centre with my pointy. I thrust deeply into it, inserting my middle finger as I showed no mercy whilst rubbing my lips. I stood breathlessly, my thumb and middle finger working themselves out as I got no satisfaction doing, and so wanted to barge in and grab the sticking head into my mouth. I dug deeper and deeper, my inner walls receiving the whole of my knuckle and my moans getting louder, as I felt my juices rush out with full force, wetting my fingers. I stood upright again, panting heavily, and trying not to lose balance as I walked back to my room, forgetting all about why I had come out before.

The following week was LA shorts fest and I was to meet up with a super hot movie director. I dressed to kill and applied everything I could do so he could find me pretty attractive. We had met at a hotel last week and made out countless times that day, before exchanging numbers and parting ways.  And now, we were finally going to meet again.

It was really exciting thinking about him, and my excitement grew even more as the door bell rang loudly. "Bradley, please get the door." I said, giving a final stare at the mirror.

I moistened the tip of my finger a little, and with, relaxed a stubborn hair on my right brow wanting to disgrace me, and was able to give it a finishing touch. I grinned at a job well done, admiring myself for the last time as I headed out, down the long stairs, and into the living room as Mr. Hot came in sight.

"Honey bun," My voice rang excitedly as I cat walked towards him.

He was clothed in a flashy black suit, with a shades covering his eyes, as he graced my lips with a kiss. "Hi baby,"

"I'm so happy you came." I blushed, staring admiringly.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for anything." He laughed and gave my booty a naughty press.

I hit his hands playfully and he laughed, unclasping his hand. "Let's go. They'll be waiting for us."

"They?" I looked at him.

"My friends. They're all eager to see you," He said to my surprise.

So he's told them all about me, I gave my lips a gloss, turning to my house keeper. "Brad, do take care of the house while I'm gone, will you? And make sure you lock the doors before heading out." I instructed.

"Okay, ma'am." He nodded, and we began moving.

Bruce and I walked to the car, his eyes glued on my perfectly model-lish figure that was clearly made visible by the tight-fitting gown I had on, as he gave a slight tease at my ass, not minding if anyone was watching and pulled the front door of his Porsche open for me. I breathed a thank you, sealing his lips with a kiss and got in.

The festival was a sight to behold, but I couldn't care any less as I was patiently waiting for the final event - the make out.

And my, it happened. Bruce's car wasn't all that spacious for what we had in mind, but I didn't mind. We drove to a secluded area and started kissing; doing all kinds of things as the car humped and moved. Call it a curse or whatever,  but this opportunity wasn't something to come by anytime; having with the honourable Bruce Wilson at your feet. We went on for another hour, and before he could fully come into me the fourth time, I found my body already drenched with sweat.

I got up from his laps, putting myself in order and placing my embarrassingly huge boobs back into their cups as he kicked the car back on and started towards his house to continue. I spent the night over there, and when the first light came, he drove me home.  

I got really tired from the day's activity and slept in. I woke up to the sound of the singing birds outside, getting up lazily as I dragged my feet with me. I went about my regular morning business, scratching my daily yoga routine out, and got myself all dressed for grocery shopping.

On my way to the supermarket, I caught sight of a boy. His haggard looks made me have pity on him as he was stood drenched with sweat. I watched him offload a van and I took pity on him instantly, pulling over by the corner. I got out hurriedly, taking up my purse with me as I made towards him.

"Good day, ma'am," He greeted nicely.

I stared at him with pity again, looking deeply into his eyes. "What's your name, boy?"

"An-Antonio," came his shaky response.

"Antonio?"

"Yes, ma'am." He nodded.

"Well, Antonio, why do you do this? You seem very young for this kind of job."

"Oh, no, ma'am. I'm just trying to make some money for my sick grams," He said sadly.

"Your grams? Oh God. Hold on," I quickly unzipped my purse, taking out a twenty dollar bill out, and a small card, too.

I quickly scribbled something at the back of the card and stretched my hand out. "Here,"

"But ma'am -"

"I want you to take this." I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But I don't even k-know you." His voice cracked.

"Well, I'm Andrea Jefferson. But you can call me Andrea." I said to him. "And you see this card, you can call me anytime you want... all right?"

"OH. Thank you so much, ma'am. Thank you." He said happily.

I gave him a welcoming smile, as he appreciated my fine gesture. I looked back at him again, shaking my head as I walked back to my car.

As I drove, I couldn't stop thinking about him. All the hardship he's being going through that he doesn't deserve. Everything! A tear broke freely from its gland and I quickly tore out a tissue, wiping it off.

Some days later, a knock came on the front door and, to my surprise, it was him.

"Good day, ma'am Andrea," The young bloke at the door greeted.

I felt really happy ushering him in, and I beckoned to Bradley to serve him a drink. The jealous expression on the latter's face was nothing to hide. I noticed this and immediately followed him, becoming to our guest to wait.

"Why that expression?"

"Nothing, Madame,"

I gave a disdainful look at him and a forceful smile gave way on his lips. "Mistress,"

"Good. Now, hurry!" I scoffed and went back to the living room.

"So... how's your Nana doing? Is she feeling okay now?" I asked.

"She's comfortable, ma'am." He replied.

"It's Andrea, Antonio. You can call me Andrea," I corrected, trying to ease the tension.

We began talking and at a point, I asked about his parents as his shocking response came. "I have none,"

"What happened?" My lips quivered.

"Grams said they died in an accident when I was still a baby. So I never really knew them," He clasped his hand, a sad expression flushing all over his face.

"I'm so sorry," I breathed, getting up, "Will you excuse me for a moment? I won't be long." I hurried off.

All this while I talked with him, I had a feeling I'd never felt before; a feeling of warmness - A feeling I couldn't tell. Who is this boy? Why do I feel so drawn to him? These questions hovered in my mind as I paced back and forth.

I went back to the living room, seeking if he could stay some more with us, and he replied, stating his Grams would get worried. I understood how he felt, so I wasted no time accepting his excuse. It was finally time for him to leave, so I led him out, and bid him goodbye.

"Finally!"

I turned around at the sound of the voice, as Bradley made for me. "Who is he?

"And why do you have to know?" I asked sharply. "Listen you. I didn't like the way you treated our guest. You've never done that before and I couldn't help but wonder why you would behave like that,"

"Cause I was jealous."

"Jealous? Ha-oh." I laughed mockingly, and rolled my eyes at him, "You know, the next time you're gonna portray that kind of attitude, make sure it won't be in my house because I won't tolerate it!"

"I'm sorry," He bowed his head.

I folded my arms, hearing his tone fall and breathed a sigh. "Oh, my pet. I'm sorry, too." I moved towards him, placing my hands on the sides of his head. "You know mama loves you very much and she understands how you feel..."

"You do?"

"Mm-hmm. I won't let anyone take you away from me, okay? You're still mine."

"Promise?"

"I promise -" I laughed and graced his lips with a kiss.

He tightened his arms around my waist and we got engraved in it, going bare, as we entered into a series of hot make out.

I tightened my legs around him and he carried me upstairs, into my bedroom as he laid me on the king-sized bed. The sheet rustled underneath us, with our bodies showing it no mercy as I gained charged, getting atop him.

I took a pair of handcuff from under my bed, binding the pair on him as I licked his face, down his belly, around his belly button, and onto his hard drive as his breathing came.

"Do you like it?" I grinned, going up again as I bit on his right lobe, running the tip of my tongue on it. I got off him, still leaving him in shackles as I sat down on one side of the bed, spreading my legs apart and began playing with myself, as he watched with lust burning in his eyes - Some habit I used to torture my pets. "This will teach you never to get jealous," I laughed loudly, letting him feel it, as I arched forward, squirting all over.

I looked up at him, raising my fingers to him as his eyes rolled and glistened more. I was starting to enjoy this and the fun was only beginning.

My life was taking a really crazy turn and I saw myself getting even crazier in my unending world. I really wished to stop, but when I stayed a day not having any man by my side, the cravings got worse. My best friend's marriage was fast approaching and I couldn't think of anything but how they would react if they ever found out the truth. I had no idea where my son was and I prayed and wished he'd still be alive wherever he was.

In the later month, I grew so ill. I thought it was some ordinary sickness, till I ran some test and it came out positive. I felt really drastic and my sadness grew to another level. I wandered aimlessly, searching for redemption and also distanced myself from everyone, including Bruce and all the men I had ever known. I locked myself up, weeping all day and night, remembering what my life has been like all this while. I felt true remorse and wished for nothing else than to have my son at my bosom, wishing the hands of time could be turned and my life be rewritten again... just before I leave this earth.

Antonio on the other hand, started visiting more, and I found myself getting used to his presence, and also missed him when he didn't come. I never wanted him to know about my past and certainly didn't want to drag him in alongside. He was too innocent for that and ought to be left that way. Bradley also got used to the idea of him visiting often and they became really close. I was starting to love the feeling of having them by side, owning to the fact they were the only ones I could really trust. His grams also was getting better, and a day came that I wished he'd bring her with him. He got really enthusiastic and I could tell so.

On the fourth day of August, a knock came upon the front door and I had Bradley help me with it. I walked downstairs slowly, glimpsing two people from a distance; a young lad and an elderly woman, as I walked towards them, wearing a pleasant smile. "Antonio,"

"Hi aunt," He greeted with a kiss.

"Antonio?" The elderly woman gasped as she called.

"Oh, grandma. I want you to meet the woman I've been telling you about." He led her forward.

"This is the woman?" Her eyes shone as she moved towards me.

"Um, welcome, Mrs. Antonio's told me all about you." I smiled nervously.

"OH. Oh, I must be dreaming now." She shook her head, looking back at Antonio as tears dropped from her eyes.

I stood dazed, staring at her, as she clung to Antonio.

"Antonio. Antonio child, this woman... th-this woman is the one. Your mother. Your real mother, Antonio." Her words trembled, and my mouth dropped open.

It can't be. It certainly can't be, my head spun and tears flowed freely onto my bosom.

"Grandma, I don't get you. Y-you said my Mum and Dad were dead, didn't you? How is she my mother then?" Antonio asked.

"I cannot forget that day, son. October, 1987." She said, and my eyes widened.

I drew closer as memories of that day came crawling back. I shuddered, placing a hand on my mouth as I remembered the day I had placed my son in a basket and dropped him off on the doorstep of Saint John.

"Antonio?" I moved closer, my tears dropping nonstop. "Son -" I cried and embraced him.

"You were just a little baby. I was on my way home when I saw a young girl with a basket in her hand," Antonio's grandmother narrated. "At first, I didn't know what she was carrying, but it seemed like she didn't want to be followed." She swallowed and looked at me, "I was eager to know what was contained in it, so I waited for her to leave, and then I went and saw the most beautiful baby sleeping peacefully in it." She sniffed, "You were so young, my child, and I loved you at that moment. I had no child. So I carried you and raised you as my own, Antonio. I'm really sorry I lied to you, son. I'm really sorry." She took his hand in his.

Antonio held onto her, "I have nothing against you, Grandma. You raised me well and I'm so glad I got to be with you." He kissed her hand.

"Son -" I pulled closer, placing my hand on him, "I'm really sorry for everything, son. I'm sorry for not being there for you. I'm really sorry," I cried uncontrollably.

"Mum, it's okay. It's fine. Please stop crying." He smiled, embracing me. "All I want to know is where my father is. Who is he?"

His question came like a bombshell and my face grew pale.

"Yes, child. Who is Antonio's real father?"

"Mrs. Torres -" My voice hanged.

"I want to know him, Mum. Who is he?"

His question made my tears flow more and I wondered how I could tell him his father never knew anything about him. "I was only eighteen when I found out I was pregnant. I... I was so naive then, and your father... well, he... he never knew anything about it."

A whole past memory was awaken and I couldn't help but feel remorseful over everything that's happened. I could see the pity in Mrs. Torres' eyes and the eagerness in my child's. He shouldn't be having this kind of life. He shouldn't be caught in the middle of his own mother's seed. I'm so sorry, my child. I'm really sorry, I sulked inside, holding not a single drop of tears back. The truth has finally revealed itself. Nothing in this life is ever hidden.

Roland finally knew about Antonio, and he welcomed him wholeheartedly. He and Kathleen got married few months later, and as for me, I was really glad to have my long lost son back in my embrace...

~Mistress

5,439 in total. Didn't I try guys? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤. Thank you so much for the 90+ views. Can I get more? And also commentaries? Can I count on that?

1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Dacaller: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
captivating....

1 Like

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Dacaller:
captivating....
Aww, thank you 乂❤‿❤乂
Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
This Mistress refused to be 400 cheesy Please you guys should make it 400 naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Deleted
Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Deleted
Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2020
GRAND CASTS OF MISTRESS

❀ Andrea Jefferson
❀ Ronald
❀ Ethan Van hel
❀ Bruce Wilson

1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2020
❀ Bradley
❀ Antonio
❀ Kathleen
❀ Mrs. Torres

1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2020
I know I didn't mention Mrs. Torres being a black, my mistake. I imagined her that way, and I'll make certain that I'll fix it during the main compilation.

❀ Damian
❀ Christine

1 Share

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
labelle123, charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38,
parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa,
shewrites, ellabae, ghostwriter, centino, pinkfeet,
crislyn

bibie01

olanipekuntomi

seunviju

sebak

onosj

larrysun

danwrites

domawoleye
Thronekid, D9ty7, Tiffanyj, helenbee, teebashy, prettydiva89, fatalveli, harjibolar10, fembleez1, stuff46, Divepen, cybershow, Tattesco, Ali1king, kingphilip, onemansquad, tecno4life, bluestarry, jefferyjamez, slap1, chinweblinkz, supermartin, ishilove, pweetidamsel, jeanfortune, jaymomma, vibra, almacherich, marynneka, trusted, Shadowbean Abimbawealth, emarkson, Hiroshize, jhimmy, UnknownT, laykorn, kenwins, iceberylin, Ollyfad, AnnbabyHot, debonairprinx, rondo235, MzNelly, toykathy, Champele, PBeni, princesa, Thermythorpe, Redmosquito, FoxyRebirth, natasha, Neduzze5, yemi2plus, YellowMosquito, DNA1, bimbiola, faithgokz, sizzlezNBT, Enigurl, Trendytessy, Omololamide, smithe113, misterjosh, MzChistar, J0sh007, carolinew, tbabstobadt, Feyifahm, Mizsammy, Ifyx, MsSpaqs, ochetinz, Tundeajani, bukkynababe, walintize, kinsjesus, conniblakes, iamdsam, Clemzy16, Cutepie1, DazzlinPearl, JIGGERNAPPY, Fellycutie, adeswagsdmj, Arnoldo, Gifteey100, shalomtemmy, johnnobles, chinedumo, temiK9, Oppy16, amitalian, Herbheorlar, barbiesexy, emmanwandud, Teenuolah, BlesinE, Perfercter4real, mzkomsy, rhapzidy, Therock5555, lekkybam, Skykid1208, Blize7, legendprac, Seankay, BarnabasCo, chesm, Smhart1, tosingcfr, king94, yormite, teetee92, Kensco, geogino, simplifier, Affable0709, Chuksyd1, Incredibleme, Daniel2802, oloriireomo, kunlesehan, Tafamonday, Nekkie27, slimfredo, ibuome, dryakson, iyk1, m003, BabieGhagha, hyungwang, mador, Aimedrey, peterphd, 360prince, shaks97, Braidz, tinahrex, RazziP, Fehmy25s, Kingphilip, Eblee, Ritababe, dagift333, moyarhtohbadt, , Meel unique27, MrsGoodness, Lionize, MhizTemmie, AlienStar, Theorbiter, Ionprince, princesssusan, Susrite, Glowstone, bigwig97, Missmossy, ruffhandu, may3 Tomkhalifa52, okeyfineboy, kechywillz, folake25, tescoleps, teamplayey, ethereal, unlimitedbosco, PrinceGozie, Yudeeaikay, pelontus, justicesky24, Psalmwise, mariamferanmi, qloreal, onosj, Rahma26, Kayleb37, Mutaino7, kwencypresh, lawrenzo007, Tobilastik, yettielicious, eunisam, Athanatos, usmanspihn, hassan85, princesa, kiddyking, fam24, moshood1993, handmaid, missterious, kingphilip, kenwins, SexySapphire, Princesschi, Niwdog, Suspect33, Visionaire, Bunsky, laykorn, emitheo, alabig, marioking
vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000
TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith
rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot
chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler
godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013
donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz
vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT
canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1
INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince
honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh
xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy
Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo
princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05
Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry
millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop
funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14 SapphirePRINCEX
Jameskudooski Cadec007
Horpsyjay, , LarrySun, Ayoomodaddy, spidey77, dominique, Lauryn41, Explorers, iLegendd, webme, WritertainPub, Fhunkhy1, Divepen1, devlishGINGER, lalasticlala, poetictwenty, DontBullshitMe, houseofwags, KelvinCoaster, CasNova, Bestie93, Ajerry, Teco2, TiffanyJ, credid, freesinzu, Elvictor, ASBEE
Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
I'm here. Thanks for the mention. No more Harlequins, for now. You're a wonderful writer. Brad Pitt as Roland. grin I couldn't agree more.

grin Thanks for this wonderful story. I guess Andrea was destined to be a mistress. The story was awesome.

1 Like

Re: ALWAYS A MISTRESS, NEVER THE WIFE (WEDNESDAY SHORT STORY)) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:
I'm here. Thanks for the mention. No more Harlequins, for now. You're a wonderful writer. Brad Pitt as Roland. grin I couldn't agree more.

grin Thanks for this wonderful story. I guess Andrea was destined to be a mistress. The story was awesome.

cheesy Brad Pitt fitted my character so well. Lol. Thanks so much grin I really appreciate, dear.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write A Good Story That Touches The Heart? You Can Write For Us... / The Twist 2- A Story Of Love, Lust And Betrayal! / The Deserter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.