Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. (2667 Views)

Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by baralatie(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
History555:
Your friend has lost interest in his wife. Simple. Let her improve her sexiness
there is nothing wrong with the wife but the husband should investigate his psyche about his sex with his wife
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
AOB1:
man don't get tired easily when it comes to side chick but when it's their legal wife everything will look boring after 5 minutes grin
meaning the husband does have a psychological built in problem when he wants to sleep with his wife
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by baralatie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Essenza01:

The wife is not comfortable with their sex life..
the man should change his attitude about having sex with his wife
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by AOB1: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Facidio:

Tell him o. And let him know that you don't Bleep your wife the way you Bleep a side chick or a LovePeddler. Cos ur wife is urs and sidechick is side chick. And besides you pay for those services and you gat Bleep ur money outta her. Turning her to any direction and position..... Broooo you can't do all that to ur wife na. And most times side chicks to everything to impress u, sucking ur dick and balls and all that but most wife's don't. They just want you to get errection, Bleep them and last 1 hr for them without them playing thier parts.
Gbam
Oil dey your head you have said everything grin
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by AOB1: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
baralatie:

meaning the husband does have a psychological built in problem when he wants to sleep with his wife
That's just it my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by streetsoldier1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Not all pussies are the same. Every pussy has it's particular feel n taste for every dick. There's pussies that will make a 1 minute man "ride all night till d wheels fall off" n there's also that particular pussy that will make "Lexington Steele" cringe n moan while pulling off that mamba quickly just to bust a fat nut at exactly 3 mins 55 secs.

Who is Lexington Steele?
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
first lasting long in sex depends on either technique or how sensitive your manhood is or your health (general well being). Acording to biology ejaculation during intercourse shouldn't last more than 3 minutes, even a horse cums in less than 3 mins,it is us humans and our ways to try to prolong the fun of sex by trying to stretch the cum time for pleasure,so lasting five minutes shouldn't even be a problem as long as his wife can acheives orgasm within that time,since women realised that they could also acheive orgasm sex became a serious challenge to men,in the past women where only interested in just laying with men they love to please him,her achieving orgasm wasn't part of it,but the dildos came in for widows and women started experimenting on themselves and they discovered orgasm and since then it has become an obsession,uptill date some women dont even know what orgasm is most ladies in the village setting wont know this only city girls.so please tell your friend he is fine and the reason why he cums faster with his wife is because he now sees her like his sister and and the urge diminishes compared to if he met a new girl,he is often curious when he meets new girls so the blood rush is always different with his wife,well there is a technique called anal muscle contraction,he can practice this technique,for beginners its a bit hard,order to do it successfully he needs to stand on his toes and use his palm to push his butt in until he feels warm in his navel,this technique helps to close the opening to the bladder thereby making the head of the manhood number and more erect and then he can knack as long as he can keep the contraction,men who have small butt wont have much problem doing this and thats probably the reason why most of them last in bed than men with bigger butt. alright thats it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by Kcwise199: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Op I hv been here b4. I mean, this exact situation. it is purely phycological. it's d state of ur mind. Mine was, I was feeling irritated with the lady. we were meant to marry,she came to live with me for a while but along the line I discovered I was not firing up to 20km/hr but if I play away match, na 140km/he. At a point, I felt smthin was wrong with me. but later I discovered it was all coming from my head not my engine.
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by oyetpel(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2020
No man wants to fùck wifey like olosho, he will suspect the wife as she dey give him different styles.

And wives don't want to fúck like olosho on bed, so that the hubby will not be thinking other things.
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by nabiz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
RealEzee:
one can add honey abi, cos some of us ehnn our pple should not start saying we taste like bitter leaf soup no b agbo jedi jedi dem want kwa
only bitter cola but make sure you come hear to testify. You can brush after taking it.
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by baralatie(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
oyetpel:
No man wants to fùck wifey like olosho, he will suspect the wife as she dey give him different styles.

And wives don't want to fúck like olosho on bed, so that the hubby will not be thinking other things.
but the two both wife and husband sabi knack like gorilla.so who dey receive who?
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by RealEzee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
nabiz:
only bitter cola but make sure you come hear to testify. You can brush after taking it.
grin gbam
Re: Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating.. by RealEzee(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kcwise199:
Op I hv been here b4. I mean, this exact situation. it is purely phycological. it's d state of ur mind. Mine was, I was feeling irritated with the lady. we were meant to marry,she came to live with me for a while but along the line I discovered I was not firing up to 20km/hr but if I play away match, na 140km/he. At a point, I felt smthin was wrong with me. but later I discovered it was all coming from my head not my engine.
Las Las na who u come marry na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Told Us He’s Originally From Niger Republic, Retired Colonel Says / Sound Sultan Seen Recording New Music With Wizkid Before Death / FBI Agent Robert Murphy:Allen Onyema Status As Wealthy Businessman Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.