Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' (44970 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Gemid94(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Biden, the United States, US, Democratic candidate, on Wednesday pointed out who would decide the winner of the ongoing presidential election.

Biden disclosed that US electorates would decide the winner of the presidential election.

He disclosed this while faulting calls by the incumbent president, Donald Trump that he would emerge winner of the ongoing election.

Trump had made the remark during his last campaign on Monday and via his Twitter handle on Wednesday respectively.

However, Biden in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle wrote:
It's not my place or Donald Trump's place to declare the winner of this election. It's the voters' place.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1323867320826109954?s=19

27 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ThatFairGuy: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

WE'RE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BidenAllTheWay

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Davash222(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

WE'RE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX
You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Imortal001: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Team biden!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is another thing all together

10 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by globalresource: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Me sha want peace.

Fan of Trump though

Let the voters win

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Op Change your Narrative!

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Biden Was First to disclose that he was on the path of Winning..
In his Words,I wanna tell you guys that we are on track to win this Election!
" Keep the Faith guys! We are winning this"!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!
We are winning!They are trying to steal the election from us!
We want voting to Stop! We don't want them going to find a vote by 4am tomorrow morning!

You guys should relate things as they are!!

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ThatFairGuy: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!
But you can tell how Buhari Should reacts?
Imagine your sheer hypocrisy!

If Buhari were to be the one who made this undemocratic declaration, you're one of those who will criticize him bitterly on NL but now, the music changed. That's Hypocrisy.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Davash222(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

But you can tell how Buhari Should reacts?
Imagine your sheer hypocrisy!

If Buhari were to be the one who made this undemocratic declaration, you're one of those who will criticize him bitterly on NL but now, the music changed. That's Hypocrisy.

I’ll advise you learn how not to bring the name BUHARI in sensitive discussions please.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Democracy is in danger in America!

Buhari should please look into this as soon as possible.

13 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Righteousness89(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump..

We Give God Almighty all the thanks For the Election! All Glory to HIS Name..
A Huge Congratulations to the American People from both sides of the isles..

Amongst Everything Going on in the World, I just wanna Implore all to not be Carried away and Forget the times we are in..
We are right in the Season of the Greatest Event of Humanity! We are in the Season where People could Suddenly Disappear from all over the earth.
Preparation is Key! Salvation through Jesus Christ is key! Living in Holiness , Purity and Righteousness is key..

GOD BLESS US ALL

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by moneyissweet(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by lekki1444: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
grin baba trump done lose

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
May the best candidate wins. When God loves a country and the right people are in power, the citizens will prosper. I am who i am today courtesy of United State of America

[img]https://i./6Ar6.gif[/img]

God Bless America

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ThatFairGuy: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

I’ll advise you learn how not to bring the name BUHARI in sensitive discussions please.
Anyway you sees him, he's YOUR President till 2023. Ghetto politician, HBP is very sensitive. Take note

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Mrdecent(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Some of us love Trump because we love comedy show and we will love to see continuity. �

8 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by paxi7: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
it's true. Trump declared himself the winner way too early

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
US Election has Shown that Buhari has More Electoral Credibility Than Donald Trump

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by UncleHaba22: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
This election looks as tho nobody will accept defeat

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Na una problem be that
Wetin concern me with America election
Make una shut up and let the best man win
Shior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Koulture(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
shocked

If this election where to be happening in another country and a candidate declares himself winner while votes are still been counted by now the countries like USA,UK would have condemned such act but since it's Trump nobody is talking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Camelot65: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Rightly said......
waiting for the finals

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Mindlog: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is a comedy filled character! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nellybank(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Not like in Nigeria were the winner is decided by morons in and outside government

10 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Felixalex(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Antoeni:
Democracy is in danger in America!

Buhari should please look into this as soon as possible.

Hahahahhahahah

3 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by aremuforlife(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is under pressure, mr president is really feeling the heat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
For as long as the election will not be declared inconclusive as this case in Nigeria, we are patiently watching.

Meanwhile congrats to whoever emerges winner.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Felixalex(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Antoeni:
US Election has Shown that Buhari has More Electoral Credibility Than Donald Trump

Hehehehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.