Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike (14538 Views)

Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo / Plateau State University ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by sinkhole: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Taraba State University Chapter, on Wednesday, organised prayer sessions for God’s intervention over the prolonged nationwide strike and their internal issues.

Tribune Online reports that Christian and Muslim members of the union held prayer sessions at different venues at the same time crying to God for intervention.

Mr Mbave Garba, the former Vice Chairman of the union told Journalists at the end of the sessions that what was happening to public universities in the country was not ordinary, hence the need to turn to God.

“We have no other choice at this point than to turn to God for intervention because we have exhausted all other means to resolve the issues in vein.

“Apart from the nationwide strike action over IPPIS and other issues, we have serious internal matters with the management and with funding of the university.

“Our members have gone two months without salary and without any explanation for such action from the Taraba government and university management,” he said.

Garba prayed to God to touch the hearts of all the individuals and groups that are responsible for the amicable resolution of these issues so as to bring sanity into the system.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/taraba-varsity-ASUU-organises-prayer-session-over-strike/amp/?

2 Shares

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Vanzcharles(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hei.. Orisirisi cheesy The case is beyond prayers, the meeting ended in another deadlock cool.

The amount of prayers and curses we've done so far yet the country is not better. The leaders are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The only solution is extermination sad
I dedicate my FTC to all the students affected by the ongoing strike.

17 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Bomboiy: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omo e don reach like this o.

Only fasting and prayers can end this strike like this.

We need divine intervention.

5 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Honduras01: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
shocked omo!

I think God has given us the brain and the intellect to be able to sit down as human beings and resolve issues like this.

So God will come down from heaven to come and end strike for u abi ?

continue praying o okay?

27 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Blessed3434(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
I join them in the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by illicit(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Blessed3434:
I join them in the spirit
I dey with u....

2 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Karlifate: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good for them.

God has given us the gift of life, it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living.

When it comes to demanding for our right as a citizen, we wait for God to fight for us.

6 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Alexaonfleek: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
I nor wan make school open till next year

10 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by sinkhole: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Just imagine what you're saying embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lolz
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by chibunna60393: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omo e don reach like this o. Only fasting and prayers can end this strike like this.We need divine intervention.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by paulolee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
not all things dt prayer can solve....Nigeria and african countries would av been the best countries if success is all about prayers only..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Felyyaks(f): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
This ASSU matter is just frustrating for the average Nigerian student.You've paid the fees but your future has been kept on hold.

1 Like

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
God go hear dem prayers grin
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Edopesin: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

sad
Hope say you get million dollar investment wey you dey run at the mean time

1 Like

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Richiez(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
embarassed
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Flexherbal(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Alright!
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
True true the case don' pass human

Meanwhile in have an open box iPhone 8+ for sale at 145k
Also an iPhone 7+ 128gb open box at 110k

Whatsapp or cal 0 7 0 8 9 9 6 2 4 7 0
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by ATEAMS: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.

1 Like

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Edopesin: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
What do they say about prayers without works?

1 Like

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hunger is terrible
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Abbeyme: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wonders will never end
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Bluffly: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
What a mockery
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Since 1914 Nigerians have been praying can someone tell me one problem prayer has solved for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Yankee101: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why should state universities also go on strike for federal mode of payment?
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Bestboy11513(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Uspic(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hunger wants to finish them grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by jamalnation(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Hamman1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lmao...Nothing local man no go see for gate.
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by AFULA(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by Evergreen4(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin grin Black man and prayer. They are missing the blocking the use to collect

3 Likes

Re: Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike by saraki2019(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin's Move To Close Portal Causes Stir As Students Threaten To Protest / The Best Poly In Nigeria Iz. / World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.