Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is 'siddon Look' The Way Forward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is 'siddon Look' The Way Forward? (576 Views)

Ministers: Nominated, Screened, Confirmed, Siddon Look- -JEGA / Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper / New Political Movement, ‘kickout Siddon Look 2015,’ To Mobilize Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 'siddon Look' The Way Forward? by 5columnist: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
We Deltans are highly admired across the country because of our resourcefulness, that may have informed the saying ‘WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST’; carefully infused by JUDE ABAGA AKA MI into his song titled ‘My belle O, my Head o!’. The interesting catch about the song is that it captured our sense of pride as a people whilst highlighting the suffering and subjugation of a people; the destruction of our farming and fetching areas without adequate compensation to oil producing communities;  hence the uprising known as Niger-Delta struggles across the south-south.

It is authoritative to state that if not for the adequate intervention of Mr. President his excellency Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, the situation in Niger-Delta could have been worse.

Our dedication to our state and country is the reason why I have stepped up my campaign to speak to us DELTANS and rejuvenate our sense of duty, loyalty, devotion, resolve and strength driven by tolerance for one another to come out in mass and call for 1 MAN 1 VOTE in Delta State. We DELTANS are open-minded people thus I believe we all can align our determination for freedom in one front towards the emancipation of our people and state!

The ruling class in Delta State dismissed your rights to vote with outright bravado and arrogance by seeking to STOP YOUR RIGHTS TO VOTE through a court ruling that leaves a bad taste in our mouth that is savouring to taste the dividend of democracy!

They said you don’t matter by taking a front page to falsely carry out a propaganda that seeks to disfranchise us from exercising our rights to VOTE!!
I say today that your VOTES will count because that is your civil rights that must be exercised towards you empowering yourselves!!!
They pay lip service to our developmental needs rather than being practical with set AGENDAS.
The difference between my candidacy and theirs is that they are all going to steer the ship of leadership but I will chart the course of a people.
They seek to carry out task of leadership without reinvigorating   the morale of a people to believe in the lofty ideas of a leader. A king without followers is rather an imposter and a people must stand up and reassess what they want from their leaders.
Do you want another four years of dynasty in the making IN Delta state?
Are we Deltans out of ideas that we now relegate ourselves to the back-sit of SIDDON LOOK while things go wrong

We the common people of Delta State, have a great task ahead, great socio-political and economic task, that we must carry out; by invoking common sense of all to understand truly, who have our interest at heart. No state in Nigeria can make better use of peace than we, however, no state in Nigeria knows better than we what it means to be burdened with misery of inadequate leadership since the fourth republic; where nobody bothers to meet our expectations talk less of exceeding it.

We must understand that we are hardworking DELTANS, but the question is: how have we channelled our efforts towards the progress of OUR STATE, is SIDDON LOOK the way forward? What can we contribute to our society selflessly without envisaging our immediate gains? These questions are the reasons why I am running for the office of the Governor Delta state!!!

Delta state deserves our patriotism so that we will propel away from the point of economic, political, social and cultural moribund to a thriving entity.

Stand with me on the 15th of March as we march to call for FREE and FAIR election in DELTA STATE.

God bless Nigeria and the resilient people of Delta state.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/notes/paul-obanua/is-siddon-look-the-way-forward/140745299326729

Re: Is 'siddon Look' The Way Forward? by 5columnist: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
This guy is simple amazing, where have you been Paul, something tells me that this guy has got something singing for him in the bush.
Re: Is 'siddon Look' The Way Forward? by Savedelta: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
Deltans what are we waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Run-off Grips Jonathan / Sss Storms Illegal Arms Factory, Recovers Dangerous Weapons / Is Beaf A Gej Propagandist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.