Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread (20008 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 2:50am On Nov 05, 2020
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2021 INTRODUCTION
Hello guys! we are back with FOOTBALL MANAGER 2021 grin
The year 2020 has been a really long rugged year, from the pandemic to the protest, i hope everyone is safe and to the lost lives may their souls rest in perfect peace.
As you all know every year i try to engage every one into the beautiful world of Football Manager.
my previous threads
Football Manager 2020 | Football Manager 2019 | Football Manager 2018 | Football Manager 2017

So lets get started

Table of content

1) New features in FM21
2) Key new additions
3) Screenshots and First look
4) PC/System requirements
5) FM 21 Possible Wonderkids
6) Tactics to try

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2020
NEW FEATURES IN FM21

FM 2021 New Gameplay Features
Match Engine AI Improvements

DECISION-MAKING
Players and officials are each making a decision every quarter of a second, and that is called a “slice”. In FM21, players will now be able to change their original decision mid-slice as the situation around them develops. This allows your players to be more reactive and make faster decisions.

DEFENSIVE AWARENESS
Marking in FM21 is greatly improved. With the improved decision-making, defenders can now react more intelligently to attacking movement and can pass their marking duties on to another defender while they move to close down another player as the attack unfolds. This will occur in both open play and during set-pieces.

ATTACKING IN THE FINAL THIRD
Improved the positioning of both AMCs and strikers who, depending on their role, will now look to come to the ball more often and offer support for team-mates on the ball or drag defenders out of position. In general, FM21 sees much more movement in the final third as attackers look to create space or exploit gaps in the defensive line.

When one-on-one with the ‘keeper, players will make better shot selections based on their angle to the goal and the position of the goalkeeper. You’re likely to see more dinks over the goalkeeper this year. You’ll also see a higher percentage of players passing and not shooting from tight angles, depending on your tactical set up and the player concerned – some just want to try and score from anywhere.

CENTRAL PLAY
In FM20, the midfield action was being bypassed too often. For FM21, there's greater emphasis on central play that results in a more authentic flow to events in central areas. Increased the number of interceptions across the pitch but particularly in midfield areas. Players will now actively look to block passing lanes rather than following the movement of the ball. Rebalanced risk-taking from players in central areas. Defenders are now more aware of the threat of play in central areas and will react more instinctively to those scenarios.

GOALKEEPER INTELLIGENCE
Goalkeepers in FM21 will be quicker to go to ground in certain situations. Goalkeepers are now much more conscious of the time they have to position themselves for an opponent’s shot. They are now more likely to try to make aerial interceptions by coming out to claim crosses and, depending on their attributes, may look to punch the ball more often as well.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2020
KEY NEW ADDITIONS

Defenders can now react more intelligently to attacking movement and can pass their marking duties on to another defender while they move to close down another player as the attack unfolds.

Match Day Enhancements

The Match Day Experience has been improved in FM 2021. Every fixture now feels like a proper spectacle.

A new build-up and post-match experience bring you closer to the action than ever before.

MEDIA HANDLING REVAMPED

The media handling is revamped on FM 2021, with the press conferences now showing all journalists present, their questions if you click on them, and their opinion of you as manager.

Will you be able to keep them on your good side, without saying things that will upset the board, players or fans?

INTERACTIONS RE-DESIGNED

Communication in FM21 now has far more purpose. What you say and how you say it has completely changed. Not only have the press conference and conversation systems been completely re-designed but so has the way you speak. This is now far more human and more real than ever before.

Introducing Quick Chats that represent short, informal conversations that's like grabbing a player for a one or two minute conversation on a particular topic.

END OF SEASON EXPERIENCE

FM21 is going to let you re-live the highs and lows of your success like never before. Success doesn’t just mean winning trophies it could be avoiding relegation narrowly on the final day, or securing promotion via the playoffs.

Not only will these celebrations look better on the pitch with improved title presentations we’re talking trophy lifts, podiums and confetti canons but post-match there’ll be more media attention and hype too.

At the end of each campaign you’ll also get a brand-new season review presentation which will take you through your highlights, both on and off the pitch.

This end of season review will group together all of the campaign’s accolades too, rounding up any awards you or your players have won throughout the season. These achievements will no longer be hidden away in your club’s information screens but brought to the fore for you to appreciate and remember.

Covid-19 in Football Manager 2021

Match-Wise
Substitution rules will be related to real life; if league allows 5 substitutes then so is the game for that competition/league. Will revert to ‘normal’ in season two, “unless the competition in question has already indicated that the plan is to adopt the new rule for the long term.”
Team line-ups will be normal.
No cleaning of posts before penalty shoot-outs as which takes place in real life thanks to COVID protocols.
Gestures
SI has allowed the fanbase to vote on whether to change certain gestures – rather then “Shaking Hands” you can “Elbow Bump” instead. This can be voted upon whether to have ‘Normal Gestures’ or. COVID Safe Gestures’.
Whether or not these Gestures ‘revert to normal’ after a season is unknown.

1 Like 2 Shares

FM21 Screenshots and Firstlook
You can find all unveiled official screenshots of FM21 below.

FM21 Screenshots

Setting up game database

Your Squad

Playing time pathway on squad view

New Squad view

New player fitness and sharpness indicators

Bid for Players

Ask agent about availability

Handle The Media

Press conference

Media Question

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2020
PC/System requirements
Football Manager 2020 System Requirements

Football Manager 2021 System Requirements (2021) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Football Manager 2021?

These are the Football Manager 2021 system requirements
(minimum)

Memory:4 GB
Graphics Card:ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz
Football Manager 2020 File Size:7 GB
OS:Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (Update 1803/April 2018 or later) – 64-bit
Automatically test your computer against Football Manager 2020 system requirements. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually.

TEST YOUR PC HERE
AUTOMATIC TEST |
ENTER YOUR PC DETAILS

image below shows my pc test. grin grin grin
A complete pass mark

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2020
FM 21 Possible Wonderkids

These are potential Wonderkids for the FM21, the official game is not out yet so its not possible for us to accurately figure out wonderkids for FM21, i will be updating the list as soon as the official game comes out

STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD!

Goalkeepers

Vladislav Torop – 07-11-2003 (16) – CSKA Moscow
Recently started consistently training with the CSKA first team, Torop has been named the successor to Igor Akinfeev. A physically strong goalkeeper, let’s just hope he lives up to his potential a tad more than Akinfeev, and takes Europe by storm.

Alejandro Iturbe – 02-09-2003 (16) – Atlético Madrid
A fairly short keeper, in the mould of Casillas perhaps, Iturbe and his cat-like reflexes have been making waves in this side of Madrid for a little while now. While Oblak has the first team spot nailed down for years to come, perhaps they have a potential successor already?

Mio Backhaus – 16-04-2004 (16) – Werder Bremen
The German U16 national team keeper, it is widely expected he’ll make his debut for the U18 or higher teams once things return to normal. A physically imposing keeper, so don’t go whipping in the high crosses, because Mio will catch them!

Defenders

Álvaro Carrillo – 06-04-2002 (18) – Real Madrid
Another player that really should have featured this year, but didn’t. Referred to by some as Sergio Ramos 2.0 because of his playing style, Carrillo recently signed a professional deal with Real Madrid, keeping him at the club until 2024. Along with Moukoko, this guy would be my personal best bet for which of these players truly make it on the big stage.

Juan Larios – 12-01-2004 (16) – FC Barcelona
A lot of people thought the young left back had already signed for Manchester City, but nothing’s official yet. It looks almost certain to be done though, as one of the brightest La Masia talents heads for the blue side of Manchester.

Marc Jurado – 13-04-2004 (16) – FC Barcelona
In a similar story to Juan Larios, Marc Jurado is on the cusp of moving to Manchester, except it’s the red side this time. A more tactical, rather than physical, full back, Jurado is expected to join up with the Red Devils as soon as the new academy season starts in a £1.5 million transfer.

Nnamdi Collins – 10-01-2004 (16) – Borussia Dortmund
One of Dortmund's endless youth talents, this central defender is being chased by a lot of top clubs, with Chelsea and Manchester City supposedly leading the line. A very fast and physical player, a lot of strikers should be concerned if this kid reaches his potential. Let’s see where he makes his breakthrough, Germany or England.

Midfielders

Samuele Vignato – 24-02-2004 (16) – Chievo Verona
You probably recognize the surname from one of this years big wonderkids – his older brother, Emanuel Vignato. Rumors are, Samuele is just as, if not more talented! I don’t think SI will give him the coveted 150-180 though, given his age, but perhaps just below. Look out for this talented attacking midfielder.

Torben Rhein – 12-01-2003 (17) – Bayern Munich
A player who could have featured this year, but interestingly, didn’t. Central midfielder Rhein plays for Bayern Munich, but has been heavily linked with Chelsea over the past year. Will a move materialse? Perhaps, perhaps not, but either way, a very talented youngster.

Marc Casadó – 14-09-2003 (16) – FC Barcelona
Barcelona haven’t been producing a ton of homegrown talent since that generation, this guy just might change it though. A fantastic deep-lying playmaker, Casadó didn’t follow fellow creative midfielder Xavi Simons to PSG, and has kept working his way up the Barcelona ladder.

Emre Demir – 15-01-2004 (16) – Kayserispor
Making his first team debut as a 15-year old in November 2019, breaking a ton of records, Emre Demir has been making consistent appearances in the midfield before COVID-19 shut everything down. Expect to see him move on from Turkey before all too long.

Forwards

Youssoufa Moukoko – 20-11-2004 (15) – Borussia Dortmund
The perhaps biggest and most intriguing talent on this list isn’t even guaranteed to feature next year, given he doesn’t turn 16 until November. However, given Bundesliga rules having recently changed, this prolific teenager, scoring 34 goals in 20 U-19 matches (as a 15 year old!), is in line to receive his first team debut in the 20/21 season.

Lucianinho – 01-03-2004 (16) – Goias
This kid was all the rage a few years ago, being linked to probably every major club on the planet, mostly Barcelona. His hype has since died down, still playing in his native Brazil. He’s still just as tricky, with silky smooth dribbling, as a few years ago, and this year he’ll likely feature. Probably not the same insane PA as he could have, but one to keep an eye on.

Momodou Jaiteh – 27-11-2004 (15) – FC Basel
10 goals in 13 games, in the U18 league. As a 15 year old. I’ve spoken to Sports Interactive’s actual Swiss researcher, and this kid is on their radar, big time, and this PA rating was suggested by him. A pacey, prolific striker, might not be in for FM21 due to his age, but absolutely for FM22.

Fernando Ovelar – 06-01-2004 (16) – Cerro Porteño
Well, here’s a name a lot of us first heard a few years ago. After making his debut in the Paraguayan top flight as a 14 year old, the young strikers hype has died down a bit. However, I like to believe he’s still got it, and he’ll finally have reached an age where he can be part of the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Tatics To Try

Watch this space for FM21 Tatics to try! Stay tuned!
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Frequently asked questions
Where and how can I download football manager 2021 in Nigeria?
Ans: Either by buying directly from steam or getting a steam login that has it.

Is there a working crack for fm21?
No there is not, Cracks are also not good for your pc getting the official version is better.

How do I know if fm21 will work on my pc?
You use the pc compatibility test tool I posted above to test if your pc will be compatible.

Can I contact you privately on how to get FM21 on my pc?
Sure you can, just send me an email.

Can I install facepacks and skins on fm21?
Yes you can, I will post a tutorial later on this thread showing you how to do that.

Well I guess that will be all for now.
Credits goes to Fmscout, Lalasticlala
And Nairalands humble hardworking Queen Cao

For making it possible.

Football MANAGER 2021 LAUNCH DATE STILL REMAINS
24TH NOVEMBER 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by macned: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Cool..I am in
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Beedtall: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
i cant wait for november 24. I have missed fm mehn. This my new system go hear am hot grin
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Tunadez(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Definitely getting this game from @timidapsin, FM20 was cool, FM21 will surely be dope. I strongly advise that you all get your steam logins from him and you are good to go.

Looking forward to managing my Leeds United. Nov 24th is just around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by dammymajek: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow. Can't wait till Nov 24. Am looking forward to all those new changes
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Ifeoluwa04(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Can't wait to get this..timidapsin is your surest plug guys,top lad✌️
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2020
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2021 FIRST GAMEPLAY VIDEO

Dom and Tom from Sports Interactive headquarters were joined by studio director Miles Jacobson as they play-through FM 2021 for the very first time.

Watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9y2d-SWHs

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
FMI Update 20/21 update! - Final Update
This update will change your FM20 to FM21!

Highlights
Total changes (20.0.4 database): 203.031

Updated league rosters for ALL leagues.

Transfers:
Geoffrey Kondogbia > Atletico Madrid
Craig Dawson & Said Benrahma > West Ham
Joe Rodon > Tottenham Hotspur
Terence Kongolo > Fulham
Filip Stevanovic > Manchester City
Simone Farelli > AS Roma
Jack Butland > Crystal Palace
Karlan Grant > West Bromwich Albion
Danny Welbeck > Brighton
Cameron Carter-Vickers > Bournemouth
Ryan Bennett, Ryan Manning, Kasey Palmer & Joel Latibeaudiere > Swansea City
Harry Wilson & Filip Benkovic > Cardiff City
Harbey Elliott, Aynsley Pears, Tom Trybull & Barry Douglas > Blackburn Rovers
Anthony Knockaert > Nottingham Forest
Brenden Aaronson > RB Salzburg
Marko Grujic & Felipe Anderson > FC Porto
João Mário > Sporting CP
Nathaniel Clyne > Crystal Palace
Patrick Roberts > Middlesbrough
Hatem Ben Arfa > Bordeaux
Sébastien Corchia > FC Nantes
Giannelli Imbula > Guingamp
Steven Defour > KV Mechelen
Federico Higuaín > Inter Miami
Victor Moses > Spartak Moscow
Guillermo Varela > Dinamo Moscow
Freddy Adu > Österlen FF
And many more transfers!

Staff transfers
John van den Brom > Racing Genk
Jess Thorup > FC København
Valerien Ismael > Barnsley
Mick McCarthy > APOEL Nicosia
Luiz Felipe Scolari > Cruzeiro
Sandro Schwarz > Dinamo Moscow
Andrey Talalaev > Akhmat Grozny
Igor Cherevchenko > Khimki
Sergey Podpaly > Arsenal Tula
Rashid Rakhimov > FK Ufa
And many more staff transfers!

Contract extensions
Frenkie de Jong
Gerard Piqué
Paul Pogba
Marc-André ter Stegen
Allan Saint-Maximin
Clément Lenglet
Tom Cleverley
Dwight McNeil
Gaetano Berardi
And many more!

Standard Key Features of the fmi update.
Below you will see a list of all the features we include in our updates.

The latest transfers
Added missing players / managers
New wonderkids to discover
Managerial changes
Contract renewals & terminations
Updated captains and vice-captains
Corrected club & kit colors
Real competition and league names
Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
Correct award & trophy names
Added/Removed legends/icons/favoured personnel
Added real life media pundits
PA & CA Updates / Upgrades / Downgrades

How to install the fmi update 2020

These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.

Download the fmi update 2020 by clicking the download button.
Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/editor data/
If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
Open FM20 and start a new career.
When selecting your database make sure the fmi update 2020 is selected.
After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!

Have fun!!

Download Link

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
FM21 BETA WILL BE RELEASED TONIGHT
Today, Miles Jacobson tweeted a hint about Beta "in the air tonight"

So, that confirms we will definitely get Beta access tonight!
Read tweet below

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Memberclub(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Match day display is shocking for a PC game
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Memberclub:
Match day display is shocking for a PC game
lol, shocking in terms of good or bad?
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Memberclub(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
timidapsin:
lol, shocking in terms of good or bad?
awful
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Memberclub:
awful
well I feel SI have not been doing alot in terms of improving graphics and display of Fm.
We've seen little or no dynamic changes in the graphics of fm over the years. since i think 2017
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2021 BETA NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

The FM 2021 Beta is now available to play for those who have pre-purchased from a participating retailer

As always, careers can be carried forward, so you won't lose the progress you make during the Beta when the game updates upon final release, which is November 24th.

FM21 free tools (pre-game data editor, resource archiver), Steam workshop and the in-game store will not be active during beta.

If you need help purchasing you can send me a dm.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Can we all begin our FM21 careers now?? grin

Now installing....

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Bodun88: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
My only plug for football manager for 3 years..

Looking forward to play fm21 this year.

Time to start a new career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by macned: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Omo mine is like 4yrs now..nice one bro..let's game it
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Tunadez(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2020
FM21 ... Cool as always. Special thanks to Timidapsin

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Official and Confirmed List of Wonderkids for Football Manager 2021

What are wonderkids?
Wonderkids can be classified players with high potential ability (having at least a PA of 150) who are not older than 20 years old by July 1st, 2020, in-game.

This list features the best young players in FM21. Some of them will already be labelled as wonderkids, others should be pretty close to getting there, and others will struggle to live up to their potential before they turn 21 years old (late bloomers).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2020

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Football Manager 2021 absolute best coaches

You can use this list to get 4, 4.5 and 5 stars in all training areas.

Criteria for FM21 best coaches in this list
The list include real coaches (no regens) with current star rating of at least 4 stars (out of 5) for any given coaching category, except fitness coaches and goalkeeping coaches. The minimum rating for these areas is 4.5 stars because there are too many of those in the game.

Using this list with help you sign the best coaches in FM21, some of them will be without contract and you can offer them a contract at once.

Coaches have potential to improve too
Since the star rating is current, it's only natural some of them will improve their ratings as seasons go by in-game and new ones will emerge (either regens or former players who become coaches after retiring).

Rule of Thumb: One Coach Per Training Area
Remember that to get full stars from each coach, you need to assign him on just one training area at a time. This means that you need 2 fitness coaches, 1 for strength training and 1 for aerobic training. It also means you need 2 goalkeeping coaches, 1 for shot stopping and 1 for handling & distribution.

Staff Roles abbreviations
FC Fitness Coach
GC Goalkeeping Coach
C Coach
YC Youth Coach
AM Assistant Manager
M Manager
S Scout
CS Chief Scout
P Physio
HP Head Physio
Pl Player
DoF Director of Football
HoYD Head of Youth Development
D Director
MD Managing Director
DA Data Analyst
HoSS Head of Sports Science

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2020

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Harmored(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
From FM13 to FM21, Thanks Timidapsin embarassed

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Harmored:
From FM13 to FM21, Thanks Timidapsin embarassed
its been an awesome journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction / Official Thread For FIFA 2016 PC / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.